Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 hour ago, Starlightglim said:

Haven’t you said this exact same comment on a different post before and what makes you think hearts warming club is about the student 6 stories the synopsis clearly says one of the friendship school students prank ruins hearts warming eve and twilight has to go into detective mode to figure out who it was there will probably be no smolder or student 6 story in this episode this might be from what lies beneath or fathers knows best but I highly doubt it’s from hearts warming club 

Except when you take into account of the title reference being to "The Breakfast Club" a story of five characters getting trouble and bonding over their different lives being almost a word for word similar synopsis with Twilight probably taking the role of Principal Vernon in the background solving the mystery.

46 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

A german site, that has all episodes so far in german and english, says, ponies continue on 4th August, dunno if that's legit thou.

It is! ;) 

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.  I mean, I have a backlog of spinoff media, but I just finished the excellent Ponyville Mysteries books.  Maybe I should get the Ardyn Hayes books out of the way next since I'm not expecting to enjoy those as much.  I guess I'll play it by ear.  I also have all the Beyond Equestria books after the Deluxe Junior Novel, and Volume 14 of the comics plus Legends of Magic Volume 2.  I heard Ponyville Mysteries has a comic series now too, but I'll wait for the graphic novel.  Still, the spinoff stuff is best enjoyed during hiatuses as it gives me something to subsist on whereas when the show is running I get a semi-regular Pony fix.

On 7/17/2018 at 3:39 PM, AlbaTross said:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.  I mean, I have a backlog of spinoff media, but I just finished the excellent Ponyville Mysteries books.  Maybe I should get the Ardyn Hayes books out of the way next since I'm not expecting to enjoy those as much.  I guess I'll play it by ear.  I also have all the Beyond Equestria books after the Deluxe Junior Novel, and Volume 14 of the comics plus Legends of Magic Volume 2.  I heard Ponyville Mysteries has a comic series now too, but I'll wait for the graphic novel.  Still, the spinoff stuff is best enjoyed during hiatuses as it gives me something to subsist on whereas when the show is running I get a semi-regular Pony fix.

Are the Ponyville Mysteries getting a graphic novel re-release?

7 hours ago, AlbaTross said:

Oh, I get it now. Graphic novels are the comics in volumes instead of single issues :mlp_icwudt:. Thought for a moment they where releasing the original books, but illustrated :D. I hope the rest of the Moon family shows up, Scootie's (rather hot :bedeyes:) lesbian aunts did in the latest issue

• 2 weeks later...

Oh.... OHHHHHHH! That's so clever! Yeah that's a good idea! Turn a bad thing into a good thing!

Ok spoiler theory time!

Ok I really didn't want Spike's dad to be fake just so Spike can finally know who his parents are, buuuuut... if that "dad" does turn out to be fake, then maybe this could be used as an advantage to Spike's arc! This could encourage him to find answers about his past, and there'll be an arc centered around that in season 9! Alright then! There we go! A backup plan is in place! Makes me hope he's fake now just so he could have his BIG season!

:D Now we're getting somewhere! Now whichever choice the writers decide, Spike potentially gains something!

5 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

I was really hoping this season wouldn't have episodes aired out of order. Then came Discovery Family's Summer Surprise. Matter of Principals airing in Australia is a different case entirely.

I don't think it matters much in this case, Yakity-Sax doesn't seem to affect the continuity much. :) Though I wish they put the Hearth's Warming episode at the end of the season (provided that it wouldn't cause continuity errors)... :mellow:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Tacodidra said:

I don't think it matters much in this case, Yakity-Sax doesn't seem to affect the continuity much. :) Though I wish they put the Hearth's Warming episode at the end of the season (provided that it wouldn't cause continuity errors)... :mellow:

Right.

• Brohoof 1

So the latest animatics from "What Lies Beneath" imply

Spoiler

Silverstream's bubbly personality may actually be a defense mechanism covering up her suffering from PTSD regarding the Storm King?

Damn.

Even when we get some episodes that don't live up to the show's potential, it still manages to come along and do an amazing episode that may well blow me away when it airs. Wow. :wau:

1 hour ago, Truffles said:

So the latest animatics from "What Lies Beneath" imply

Hide contents

Silverstream's bubbly personality may actually be a defense mechanism covering up her suffering from PTSD regarding the Storm King?

Damn.

Even when we get some episodes that don't live up to the show's potential, it still manages to come along and do an amazing episode that may well blow me away when it airs. Wow. :wau:

So far I think What Lies Beneath and Sounds of Silence look like top tier episodes.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/21/2018 at 4:35 PM, MegaSean45 said:

I swear if that's the home of Smolder, her family, and...

Reveal hidden contents

...Spike's egg before it was lost, not only would we finally have Spike's origins, but Smolder would indeed be his long-lost sister after all! And they'd be living close together, and Spike would reunite with his family before Father Knows Best!

Jeezums, I'm so nervous for this! More nervous than hyped! Stop playing tricks on me, DHX!

That weeks-ago promo with the pink dragon carrying something away - remember that? Well it's not Smolder or Spike's egg - it's the Bloodstone Scepter. Yet another set of animatics was released (for a total of 6 now today) and the new animatic shows it is Smolder telling a tale of how a dragon stole the scepter from a Dragon Lord at some point in the past:

So no Smolder or Spike birth stories. But it should be an interesting tale of dragon lore nonetheless. Also implies Garble could take over if he managed to catch Ember by surprise.:sealed:

9 hours ago, Truffles said:

That weeks-ago promo with the pink dragon carrying something away - remember that? Well it's not Smolder or Spike's egg - it's the Bloodstone Scepter. Yet another set of animatics was released (for a total of 6 now today) and the new animatic shows it is Smolder telling a tale of how a dragon stole the scepter from a Dragon Lord at some point in the past:

So no Smolder or Spike birth stories. But it should be an interesting tale of dragon lore nonetheless. Also implies Garble could take over if he managed to catch Ember by surprise.:sealed:

The Student Six must just be telling stories that have nothing to do with them. They must be talking about legendary stories of their times. I guess that'll work! But then again, we're not looking at the FULL dragon story! :P 

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, RyanMahaffe said:

So far I think What Lies Beneath and Sounds of Silence look like top tier episodes.

If they don't pull any punches with the problems Silverstream is having, she could zoom to the top of the list and instantly become my favorite of the Student 6.

According to Nicole, Hearths Warming Club will be written by Brian Hohlfeld! Also no Joanna or Kristine in season 8. C'est la vie.....

Edited by ggg-2