This here sums up the Season 8 hiatus (with some nice music). 

6 minutes ago, TransitPony said:

This here sums up the Season 8 hiatus (with some nice music). 

Surprise

Fingers crossed for Spike egg cameo in Smolder's backstory in Hearth's Warming Club!

18 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

Hide contents

Fingers crossed for Spike egg cameo in Smolder's backstory in Hearth's Warming Club!

Haven’t you said this exact same comment on a different post before and what makes you think hearts warming club is about the student 6 stories the synopsis clearly says one of the friendship school students prank ruins hearts warming eve and twilight has to go into detective mode to figure out who it was there will probably be no smolder or student 6 story in this episode this might be from what lies beneath or fathers knows best but I highly doubt it’s from hearts warming club 

1 hour ago, Starlightglim said:

Haven’t you said this exact same comment on a different post before and what makes you think hearts warming club is about the student 6 stories the synopsis clearly says one of the friendship school students prank ruins hearts warming eve and twilight has to go into detective mode to figure out who it was there will probably be no smolder or student 6 story in this episode this might be from what lies beneath or fathers knows best but I highly doubt it’s from hearts warming club 

Except when you take into account of the title reference being to "The Breakfast Club" a story of five characters getting trouble and bonding over their different lives being almost a word for word similar synopsis with Twilight probably taking the role of Principal Vernon in the background solving the mystery.

Let's see what Comic Con will bring us again in few weeks

A german site, that has all episodes so far in german and english, says, ponies continue on 4th August, dunno if that's legit thou.

46 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

A german site, that has all episodes so far in german and english, says, ponies continue on 4th August, dunno if that's legit thou.

It is! ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Posted (edited)

Will we find out IF Scootaloo is an orphan or not? Does she has parents or not?

Edited by MAIKUN

I hope it continues soon. I like season 8 so far the episodes have been interesting and the episodes well written.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.  I mean, I have a backlog of spinoff media, but I just finished the excellent Ponyville Mysteries books.  Maybe I should get the Ardyn Hayes books out of the way next since I'm not expecting to enjoy those as much.  I guess I'll play it by ear.  I also have all the Beyond Equestria books after the Deluxe Junior Novel, and Volume 14 of the comics plus Legends of Magic Volume 2.  I heard Ponyville Mysteries has a comic series now too, but I'll wait for the graphic novel.  Still, the spinoff stuff is best enjoyed during hiatuses as it gives me something to subsist on whereas when the show is running I get a semi-regular Pony fix.

On 7/17/2018 at 3:39 PM, AlbaTross said:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.  I mean, I have a backlog of spinoff media, but I just finished the excellent Ponyville Mysteries books.  Maybe I should get the Ardyn Hayes books out of the way next since I'm not expecting to enjoy those as much.  I guess I'll play it by ear.  I also have all the Beyond Equestria books after the Deluxe Junior Novel, and Volume 14 of the comics plus Legends of Magic Volume 2.  I heard Ponyville Mysteries has a comic series now too, but I'll wait for the graphic novel.  Still, the spinoff stuff is best enjoyed during hiatuses as it gives me something to subsist on whereas when the show is running I get a semi-regular Pony fix.

Are the Ponyville Mysteries getting a graphic novel re-release?

7 hours ago, AlbaTross said:

Oh, I get it now. Graphic novels are the comics in volumes instead of single issues :mlp_icwudt:. Thought for a moment they where releasing the original books, but illustrated :D. I hope the rest of the Moon family shows up, Scootie's (rather hot :bedeyes:) lesbian aunts did in the latest issue