Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite movie character?

aBowlofFruit

They're all my favorite, so I can't really chose since each have a fond uniqueness to their characters. We got a cool sorta anti-heroes; Capper and Captain Celeano (the parrot crew), a bad-ass character Tempest,  a comic reliefs villains; Grubber and Storm king (awesome guy btw), an adorable hippogriff skystar and an one sassy hippogriff queen Novo.

• Brohoof 1

Since, I tend to steer towards villains more, Tempest and Storm King were my favorites.

Honorable mentions include Capper, Spike's evil counterpart, (Sorry, don't know the dude's name.) Princess Skystar, and Captain Celeano.

Edited by Mysterious

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hands down Tempest. I resented her original design reveal but edgey mc edgehorse is the bad OC 101. but I love her after seeing the movie. Shes got the Furiosa personality (Mad Max) who is one of my fave fictional characters ever. She gets the best song in the movie too. Im just drawn by the way she's animated, he looks much more horsey than the others, kinda like my own art style, and i love how much you see her teeth. Its all about the character design and personality here.

I also really liked Capper and Novo. Novo just couldnt give a buck lol. I love her for that.

I'm going to say either Skystar or Tempest. Skystar was such a wonderfully crazy cloudcukoolander. I love characters that are just completely bonkers. Tempest is an example to me of how you do a great villian. With all the overdone twist Disney villains we've been getting lately, it was nice to have one be the main focus of the movie with a more developed and somber backstory, and an extraordinarily powerful villain song. 

• 1 month later...

Tempest and Princess Skystar. The former has an interesting backstory and a strong, powerful presence to her (and a shocking real name that almost had me in a brain freeze lol); while the latter is a little childish, and powerful in terms of both physical strength in relation to size and slender build - and also adorableness! She also has that urging, enthusiastic personality that wants to share and discuss with - and that's basically me. We've both been alone and have stuff we are eager to share with others who appear to have a common interest. 

It's really hard to argue against Tempest. I mean, protagonists aside, her story was the main focus of the film itself, and she is a VERY interesting character. Her presence holds a lot of weight to it, and she's actually sympathetic. So yeah, she'd be #1 for me.

A very close #2 for me would be Captain Celaeno. I mean, she's a pure badass for me, her design is amazing, she's a fucking SKY PIRATE with an AIRSHIP for crying out loud, and I generally enjoy her presence. Bird bae <3

• Brohoof 1

Surprised that I haven't responded to this one yet but here I go. My favourite character would have to be the Storm King despite him not having much screen time whilst being the main villain of the movie. His mannerisms combined with his choice of words made him a delight though I wish he had been given more than two scenes.

• Brohoof 1