Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Can You Relate to the Most?

Essence

Out of all the ponies of Equestria (this includes Sunset Shimmer, by the way), which one of them do you relate to the most?

Also, would you ever consider dating any of the Rainbooms from Equestria Girls? If so, would you, or would you consider this: Are they more important than you and their destiny is far greater than your own, thus you could not be together? (I'm not pointing fingers or anything, I'm just asking if this question would pop up in your head.)

• Brohoof 1

"Which Pony Can I Relate to the Most?" 

My answer would have to be Pinkie Pie since, I try my best to make ponies smile & be happy here on the forums. :)
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Which Pony Can I Relate to the Most?" 

My answer would have to be Pinkie Pie since, I try my best to make ponies smile & be happy here on the forums. :)

Ooh, me too! ^3^

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I can relate to Applejack the most, in many ways. I'm honest, and I tend to say it like it is. I'm also pretty trustworthy, at least that's what everyone tells me. I admit I can also be VERY stubborn, and I do have pride issues, but I'm also easygoing, friendly, and not overly emontional. I'm pretty family-oriented as well. And, like Applejack, I'm a true country girl at heart, and, yes, I'm a redneck. :orly: 

• Brohoof 5

I feel like it's typical at this point, but I probably relate most to Pinkie Pie. This is because I, as well, try to make others smile and cheer them up if they feel upset. I love to be around people but get anxious about them not liking me at the same time. I've been diagnosed with depression and I crawled up from that pit of darkness, causing me to only want to smile and just be happy. I used to be an introvert but ever since I got "better", I've been an extravert who doesn't know shame in socialization. Pretty much like Pinkie. I don't know if I've been able to correctly explain why, but the short answer is definite. I relate most to Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 4

Does  a pony's old personality count? If so, I relate to old Twilight with her love of reading and her antisocial nature. Though it was because I was more shy than not wanting to make friends.

Edited by Pink Feather
  • Brohoof 3

I think I would be a mix of Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie, and Discord

Fluttershy because I’m a real animal lover(they’re just so cute!)

Discord because I can be unpredictable

Pinkie because I like to help people feel better about themselves (CMC TRAIT RIGHT DER) and I like to make people smile even when I’m personally feeling down

Twilight because, well, I LOVE books! They can help you escape the world to a happier place, or escape pain

• Brohoof 1

Relate to the most? Bright Mac and Applejack. The devotion to family with both of them, and that love story with Bright Mac seals the relatability test. 

• Brohoof 2

I think that I relate to Sunset Shimmer cause I always think same thing like her in the shows,and also learn my lesson on friendship from a song called:My past is not today too o-o

Edited by Princess Moony

I relate to Luna/Nightmare Moon and Tempest the most. I have a similar personality (which doesn't make me dark, just dim) and I feel like taking a walk in their hooves would not be very different than my own. :orly:

Fluttershy. I'm uncomfortably shy and not very social so I can definitely relate to her. People have also told me that I have a quiet voice which is true - I often have trouble with talking louder as well.

Twilight Sparkle

Being a socially awkward nerd with nerdy interests who has to develop her social skills & such, and is eventually thrust into a place of responsibility & duty. Kinda hard to not see a connection there.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight and Sunburst. So much.

I've really started to realize, based on re-watching their episode in the Crystal Empire and reading about them, they speak to me a lot.

Starlight:

- Can get quite anxious

- Had friends just leave or move

- Has much to learn about friendship

- Wants friends to share interests (uncommon bond, i felt so bad for her there, that's always been the way I felt most comfortable with making friends, I would additionally just want ti\o do the same one or two things all the time)

I sometimes wish I could write Twi a letter for help, how are you supposed to help a pony who can't seem to make friends easily cause of your brain chemistry? 

And Sunburst is just love. Awkward cute dude.

Edited by Toastypk

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much one of the Twilight Sparkles of the world. Our personalities are quite similar, we have similar worldviews, we are socially awkward, we are get the same sort of anxiety, and I can relate to her nerd side so much.

I'd like to think we'd be close friends if we were to spend time together.

• Brohoof 3

Actually...let me rephrase my earlier post...I'm not so much like Twi that it's scary, I'm so much like her that I'm dangerously similar to her, down to specific likes and dislikes...heck...I've even developed a theory that I am her, I just don't remember being her, years ago.  (I mean, that explains why I have over 60 episode ideas, right?)

Edited by Superplay64
  • Brohoof 1

I definitely relate to Rainbow Dash the most of all the characters. Here is an explanation:

We are both athletes, for starters, and are competitive and hate to lose. We both love being fast and pushing ourselves physically, despite not being the best at studying and school. There are things that we can sometimes get obsessive over. We are not really into girly things too much, and we do our best to look tough, even though deep down we have a softer side. Loyalty to what I believe and the people I care about is possibly one of my biggest strengths, and Loyalty is Rainbow's element. We are very aware of our strengths, which can lead to boastfulness if we are not careful. We are not all that great at social interactions, and can be quick to anger at times, especially if it involves something we love getting negatively impacted. We also both love reading adventure books!

Honestly, I think we can all relate to each of the mane 6, just some more than others. Fluttershy might be a close second, because I am very nervous and shy when it comes to social interaction. Maud Pie is another one for me.

Edit: I think I might just add this to my profile at some point :proud:

Edited by Soren Peregrinator

I relate to Sunset though I also relate to Fluttershy due to being the shy type. On the subject of how I relate to Sunset, like her, I was once an outcast who everyone around me ignored because of being different from them. I'm also known for showing sympathy towards others in hopes they don't end up going through what I've endured over time.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I relate to Sunset though I also relate to Fluttershy due to being the shy type. On the subject of how I relate to Sunset, like her, I was once an outcast who everyone around me ignored because of being different from them. I'm also known for showing sympathy towards others in hopes they don't end up going through what I've endured over time.

I relate to Sunset too, I didn't exactly have a lot of friends growing up in school either.