Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Pony Can You Relate to the Most?

Essence

2 minutes ago, Capper said:

Definitely Twilight Sparkle. I’m a student who excels at school but freaks out all the time over tiny things, and makes a group of friends who I hang out with all the time. 

Same here for the freak-outs I share with Twilight. I'm also kind and shy like Fluttershy, but can turn as hyperactive as Pinkie when talking about Disney and Nintendo.

Surprisingly, I relate with Zephyr Breeze's fear of failure! The last 3rd of his episode is exactly what I needed to see and learn from!

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Same here for the freak-outs I share with Twilight. I'm also kind and shy like Fluttershy, but can turn as hyperactive as Pinkie when talking about Disney and Nintendo.

Surprisingly, I relate with Zephyr Breeze's fear of failure! The last 3rd of his episode is exactly what I needed to see and learn from!

Yeah, I remember that whole fight between us before I stopped hating Zephy and ya converted me. 

Just now, Capper said:

Yeah, I remember that whole fight between us before I stopped hating Zephy and ya converted me. 

Odd, that seemed to have slip my mind. :P

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Odd, that seemed to have slip my mind. :P

It wasn’t really big, I just argued with you about how Zephyr Breeze’s character was and I really hated on him, but you converted me to the Zephyr side of things. 

5 minutes ago, Capper said:

It wasn’t really big, I just argued with you about how Zephyr Breeze’s character was and I really hated on him, but you converted me to the Zephyr side of things. 

Well, I never said he was a pure good character; just a jerk character that got better in his behavior.

Getting back on topic, even though I relate to Rainbow Dash the least out of the Mane 6, the entirety of S4's "Testing Testing 123" had her act exactly how I act throughout my school life. Struggling with studying, until I found a method that worked for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly it's a mix of several. But mostly Twilight Sparkle. I am passionate about knowledge and discovering new stuff, and I don't really have time for friendship. Also, I have mild OCD and can be prone to anxiety attacks if I overthink things (which I do from time to time). I also have a tendency to be obsessed with pleasing my dad and setting my personal expectations too high and whipping myself when I don't meet them for whatever reasons (which is why E7 is one of my favourites of Season 8). In the past my emo (emotional) side took hold and I found myself snapping in times of personal pressure from the (often negative) consequences of weakly thought-out decisions (which is why Twilight's explosion in the movie was the best part to me (i literally felt like my heart and her were connected like I could feel what she felt) and also why I love internal conflict in movies).

I feel uncomfortable admitting this, but...

4ea006f0f1797578089aee5f2e1c6561--vinyl-

I've often feared that I'm kinda like Trixie. I've had horrible, jealous vendettas against an assortment of people, and if self-delusion were a sport I'd be an Olympic champion.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Imagune if Twilight, RD, Flutters, Derpy and Discord drank a potion and became one. I'm top notch  smarty-pantscompared to other people I know,  I got in trouble many times because of me being risky, I can be very shy, unpredictable always, and a muffin-lovin' derpy person! That's me!

• 2 weeks later...

For me, nopony else but Applejack.

I have a lot in common with her.  We're both hard workers, prone to speak our minds, both relatively honest, and we tend to get nudged into the background.

What pony can I relate to the most? I think surprisingly I can relate to Sunburst the most :ooh:

I can relate to him the most simply because of how's much he's like me, he loves reading, and collecting antiques, and he spends a lot of time in his room doing his own thing, pretty much just like me. He also has a mom that makes a ton of plans for him and is always telling him what to do, kinda just like my own mom. So even though he's not necessarily my favorite character, he is the one that I can relate to the most and understand his personalty and feelings better than even my own waifu, Rainbow Dash :proud:

• 1 year later...

Pinkie Pie, for her occasionally wavering optimism, extreme emotions, buoyancy, love of fun, paranoia regarding her friends, and overall oddness. Luna for her guilt, jealousy of her sibling, and feelings of inferiority and isolation. And Zephyr Breeze for his laziness, his fear of failure, and his need to be obnoxious all the time. :P

Fluttershy, I've always been shy and awkward irl and that makes things very complicated and most will not understand you or only see you as the goody two shoes

• Brohoof 1

For me it would be Twilight, especially from the first seasons and I most likely would have figured out how to disrupt Celestia's plan so I could stay in the library or wherever and not become a public figure.

As for dating the main characters from EG - well, I am not really interested in dating, but being friends with either Twilight would be fun I imagine.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...