Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you've watched to much MLP when....

Azureth

17 minutes ago, Abstract said:

How often do those places come up in your everyday conversation?

dunno, the words everypony and anypony come up more often though

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever i hear something that isn't about the show but has a similar name to one of the pony's.

Example being rarity whenever someone could be talking about the rarity of something. 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Gameground said:

Whenever i hear something that isn't about the show but has a similar name to one of the pony's.

The company "Shutterfly" always makes me think of Fluttershy (I mean, Shutterfly is just Fluttershy with the F and S swapped)

• Brohoof 5

When you play Fallout New Vegas, and you pretend you're in a Fallout Equestria once you recruit Veronica Santangelo, but pretending she's a lesbian and humanized Pear Butter :D

(They share VA)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you hear the phrase "cross my heart and hope to die" somewhere and instantly think of the Pinkie Promise. Well, hoping to fly and sticking a cupcake in your eye are much more pleasant than the other version. ;)

• Brohoof 5

When every time you watch a TV show or a movie, you think of ways that it could be remade with only ponies. Especially when a particular voice actor in a cartoon or anime also voices at least one pony.

When you hear this song and... well...

:P

Edited by Prospektlicious
  • Brohoof 2

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Superplay64 said:

The company "Shutterfly" always makes me think of Fluttershy (I mean, Shutterfly is just Fluttershy with the F and S swapped)

Dude same! I thought I was the only one!

Okay, well you know you've watched too much MLP when you go through a world of trouble to hide it from everybody and anybody more so than your sexuality. Me lol XD

When you see road names that are related to poneh, like Kathleen, McIntosh, McCoy....

Oh, and going to a strip and you bring a pony with you, just to take pictures for Equestria Daily's Ponies Around the World :icwudt: (Brought my cutiest of the cuties :squee:)

• Brohoof 1

When you talk about every last nuance about the show to the point where everyone else around you condemn you for it.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you catch yourself saying "what the hay?" Besides "what the hell?"

(My sister in law probably is glad for this because 4 year old children are like parrots and I may have already accidently taught my niece a few very colorful terms. :sunny:)

• Brohoof 1

You know you have watched too much when you hear a word that is in any of the show's songs and you immediately start humming the song that word is from. (Ever since I started watching the show all I hear is music and all I think is happiness... help.)

• Brohoof 1