Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ashen Pathfinder

Your favorite MLP G4 villain song!  

48 users have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

• "This Day Aria" - Queen Chrysalis & Princess Cadence - from "A Canterlot Wedding"
    • "The Flim Flam Cider Song" - The Flim Flam Brothers - from "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"
    • "Flim Flam Miracle Curative Tonic" - The Flim Flam Brothers - from "Leap of Faith"
    • "In Our Town" - Starlight Glimmer - from "The Cutie Map"
    • "Say Goodbye to the Holiday" - Snowfall Frost - from "A Hearth's Waming Tail"
    • "Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands)" - The Dazzlings - from "Rainbow Rocks"
    • "Under Our Spell" - The Dazzlings - from "Rainbow Rocks"
    • "Welcome to the Show" - The Dazzlings - from "Rainbow Rocks"
    • "Tricks Up My Sleeve" - Trixie - from "Rainbow Rocks"
    • "Unleash the Magic" - Principal Cinch & Crystal Prep students - "Friendship Games"
    • "We Will Stand for Everfree" - Gaia Everfree/Gloriosa Daisy - "Legend of Everfree"
    • "Open Up Your Eyes" - Tempest Shadow - "My Little Pony: The Movie"

On 11/4/2017 at 11:05 PM, PathfinderCS said:

In any case my favorite is essentially a tie between This Day Aria and Open Up Your Eyes; with Under Our Spell close behind. Those two songs feel like they have a LOT of weight behind them, and just feel epic in general.

Are we the same person or something? This is exactly how I feel to a tee. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Scootaloved said:

Are we the same person or something? This is exactly how I feel to a tee. :blink:

Well, anything is possible, as they say. :please:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

This Day Aria's my favorite, and my favorite song in MLP, period. It's so intense and powerful. In Our Town is a close second. Who could believe that there would be a WWII propaganda-inspired musical number in My Little Pony? Especially with lyrics as creepy as those!

I would've voted for Welcome to the Show but a big reason why I love it so much is because of the Hero part (sunset shimmer's part) so because of that it loses points as a villain song for me and I instead I voted for "This Day Aria." 

Almost voted for "Let's Have a Battle," which while my love for Rainbow Rocks far surpasses that of Canterlot Wedding, This Day Aria is just such a great song. 

• 7 months later...

Many catchy songs, its so hard to decide :blink:

My favorites are: this day aria and under our spell. Wish UOS was a bit longer, but for what it was its stunning. TDA is an epic song, gets me hyped every time I hear it.

If I will rank them in categories:

Amazing: 

This day aria, under our spell, Welcome to the show (the sirens living up to their name :P), a better way to be bad.

Great:

In our town, Lets have a battle, The first F&F song, Open up your eyes, say goodbye to the holiday, Just can't be a dragon here (yes, I love that song) and We will stand for everfree,

Good:

Unleash the magic, Invisible, Find the magic.

Decent:

Tricks up my sleeve 

bad:

The other 2 F&F songs.

I hope I didn't forget any villains songs... anyway, MLP certainly had a great track record in villain songs.

• 2 weeks later...