Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

Please note: We are currently full on people and so will not be accepting new applications from anyone else.

Firstly note: Name is W.I.P if you don't want to join and just have a better idea for a name please do... seriously I suck at names XD.

So basically this is a wild wacky multiverse adventure with magic, star trek style pseudo science and star wars style battles, where the mood can swiftly change and allies can become enemies. With references around every corner, a wide variety of fun characters and vital lore ripped straight from over games/movies because: "Hey originalities dead". This will have lots of action and comedy with the characters being thrust from there respective universes by a quack pot scientist with a little to much time on his hands and thrown into a world where they are completely out numbered and lots of people will likely want them dead. I may also put in some 'puzzles' and I use the term lightly, more like scenarios which may have a slightly better/easier solution if you can work it out, as well as that the choices you make will very much have an effect on the state of the multiverse around you.

Onto the next topic, characters. So firstly I would like to (some what ironically ask) for no ponies, just for the fact that due to the kind of setting the RP will be based in it wouldn't be very nice for the pony, a lot of making fun of and such, apart from that anything generally humanoid is fine. Also your character can be from any universe, whether from something like an anime, or even one you've made up yourself this can go onto explain what powers/abilities (if any) your character has. If you would now direct yourself slightly lower down the page I shall show you good people how to sign up, if you would like to.

Application:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Alignment: This is like Chaotic good, Lawful evil that kind of thing.

Class: This can be anything it's just something which easily sums up your characters skills.

Primal attunement: This is basically what element your character is most in-sync with and this can be anything e.g: Light, Dark, nature, metal, logic(technology). Also note this is optional and your character doesn't even need to have any skill with it/even know they have it. If you like it can lead up to powers they may get later on.

Universe: I quick little summery of the kind of universe your character comes from.

Other: Basically anything else you feel like adding.

Anyway, I believe that is everything. Please feel free to ask any questions. :3

RP: 

Edit: Also please no overly powerful God characters, if a character was to become supremely powerful like that I would prefer them to become it slowly overtime rather than starting all power so there can be progression.

Edit : Multiple characters per person is allowed :P

Edited by Skylord Nexus

41 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Firstly note: Name is W.I.P if you don't want to join and just have a better idea for a name please do... seriously I suck at names XD.

So basically this is a wild wacky multiverse adventure with magic, star trek style pseudo science and star wars style battles, where the mood can swiftly change and allies can become enemies. With references around every corner, a wide variety of fun characters and vital lore ripped straight from over games/movies because: "Hey originalities dead". This will have lots of action and comedy with the characters being thrust from there respective universes by a quack pot scientist with a little to much time on his hands and thrown into a world where they are completely out numbered and lots of people will likely want them dead. I may also put in some 'puzzles' and I use the term lightly, more like scenarios which may have a slightly better/easier solution if you can work it out, as well as that the choices you make will very much have an effect on the state of the multiverse around you.

Onto the next topic, characters. So firstly I would like to (some what ironically ask) for no ponies, just for the fact that due to the kind of setting the RP will be based in it wouldn't be very nice for the pony, a lot of making fun of and such, apart from that anything generally humanoid is fine. Also your character can be from any universe, whether from something like an anime, or even one you've made up yourself this can go onto explain what powers/abilities (if any) your character has. If you would now direct yourself slightly lower down the page I shall show you good people how to sign up, if you would like to.

Application:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Alignment: This is like Chaotic good, Lawful evil that kind of thing.

Class: This can be anything it's just something which easily sums up your characters skills.

Primal attunement: This is basically what element your character is most in-sync with and this can be anything e.g: Light, Dark, nature, metal, logic(technology). Also note this is optional and your character doesn't even need to have any skill with it/even know they have it. If you like it can lead up to powers they may get later on.

Universe: I quick little summery of the kind of universe your character comes from.

Other: Basically anything else you feel like adding.

Anyway, I believe that is everything. Please feel free to ask any questions. :3

Okay maybe it would be interesting to have the creator of a universe in this RP! Anyways maybe my OC Techno could be in this as he's the original creator of the equestrian MLP multiverse network! Anyways hopefully he's okay in this RP! :)

Application:

Name: Techno Universal

Appearance:

image.thumb.png.b575d77c2e7f99b788c8e62e8809c853.pngpost-39251-0-50132900-1483466120_thumb.jpeg

Personality: He's a very intelligent nerdy like pony but he's also often silly and goofy at times.

Alignment: Understanding lawful leader 

Class: MLP equestrian universe creator and operator

Primal attunement: Technology 

Universe: Basically he comes from the MLP multiverse network so we all probably know what it's like in equestria if we wach MLP.

Other: He also has his massive cape that he really loves and enjoys plus is cape is extremely soft and cuddly.

@Techno Universal

Sorry, this may be a kinda jerk-ish move and it is in a way my fault for not saying anything about it in the main post. First I don't really want any overpowered main characters only really powerful story characters cause I kind of have a very vast idea on how everything works and who's what NPC wise. Same with the science of how I imagine stuff, so like no one creates universes they kinda happen on their own. Lastly I did ask for preferably no ponies because with the way my character are they would make fun of you. Once again really sorry and I know how much of a controlling jerk it makes me seem.

6 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Techno Universal

Sorry, this may be a kinda jerk-ish move and it is in a way my fault for not saying anything about it in the main post. First I don't really want any overpowered main characters only really powerful story characters cause I kind of have a very vast idea on how everything works and who's what NPC wise. Same with the science of how I imagine stuff, so like no one creates universes they kinda happen on their own. Lastly I did ask for preferably no ponies because with the way my character are they would make fun of you. Once again really sorry and I know how much of a controlling jerk it makes me seem.

Yeah to be honest Techno wouldn't actually want to be that powerful outside of his own universe as he just doesn't want to risk being too powerful outside of his own domain. Plus he wouldn't really care anyways if the others are making fun of him as he'll just make fun out of their jokes on him! :)

@Techno Universal

Ok that should be fine then, as long as you don't ever go something like "Oh a missive army don't worry I'll use my god powers. There all gone." as long as it's nothing like that then it should all be good.

Also if possible could you possibly stretch to your character being like anthro or something like that, just because I'd feel bad always making fun of you due to the way I've created all my characters. Obviously if your adamant about being a pony I won't stop you from taking part but just so you know I may be very mean towards you with some of my more nasty characters.

3 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Techno Universal

Ok that should be fine then, as long as you don't ever go something like "Oh a missive army don't worry I'll use my god powers. There all gone." as long as it's nothing like that then it should all be good.

Also if possible could you possibly stretch to your character being like anthro or something like that, just because I'd feel bad always making fun of you due to the way I've created all my characters. Obviously if your adamant about being a pony I won't stop you from taking part but just so you know I may be very mean towards you with some of my more nasty characters.

Yeah I guess in this RP he could be like an anthro version of himself so he's got his pony head still but he's got hands and his tail to. Plus he would probably be wearing an outfit that's beautiful like maybe one of these. Like he might be in a full body suit wearing a wooly toga over it or wearing something like the second image! :)

image.thumb.png.7299f312358d2a7e2b1b159e188a2ae4.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.721cde91ba9c5e7c85ce2e07fb70fc3a.jpeg 

1 minute ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Techno Universal

Yeah that's good. sorry again about this man. This whole story is kind of my baby I've been adding to for about 3 years now so I can be slightly controlling at times. Thanks for understanding. :)

Yeah I can be very controlling with things myself but ad least I'm flexible at the same time! :)

Hello! I would be very interested in something like this, especially due to the given freedom and the subject of the rp. (Don't worry though, I don't have a demigod character in store for ya). I will throw the app here and you can see if something needs to be adjusted.

Name: Sabir Heyeck

Appearance: A human wearing a black jumpsuit, tan colored IBA type body armor protecting his upper torso and shoulders, tan knee/elbow pads covering his joints and dark grey combat boots to finish the set. However, the most notable feature is the reactive helmet he is wearing, which covers his face entirely. This helmet is very rounded, made of black glass looking material, excluding the sides which are dark grey with the feel of plastic to them. The helmet reflects his emotions and thoughts via different images and short words. Due to this he doesn't talk too much, often responding with gestures and images.

See below gif. of the game RUINER which has a protagonist wearing a similar thing. (I swear I had this character before the game was even announced, just a happy coincidence. :D)

Spoiler

tumblr_o69mr1HA0K1u9werno1_500.gif

Personality: Sabir has been roughed up by his environment to the point where he just doesn't care what happens to others as long as he gets to be on top of the heap, a cold mojito in his left hand and a loaded rifle in his right. He has a hard time taking anything seriously, suggesting a somewhat sociopathic personality, and his antics, combined with radical decision making guarantee that the mission won't go smoothly. All in all, he's very 'human', valuing wealth over lives, even over his own well being. This level of greediness makes him quite manipulative to those gullible enough.

Alignment: I took an extensive test with his traits and it gave me Neutral Evil every time, so that's what we'll be rolling with.

Primal attunement: None, at least not at the start, mostly because I have no idea what would suit him.

Universe: 3055 AD. Earth where borders are just there on paper, the entire world is being ruled by megacorporations that indoctrinate every human being into their tasks from an early age. Only thing they don't supervise are thoughts, which leads to quite frequent rebellions. Resources are scarce and a lot of people die daily fighting over as simple things as food and water. The entire planet is technically one, big city where everyone just has to make do as well as they can.

Other: I think I gave a pretty nice summary above, (I apologize if it's a bit too short) but I will add that as you probably guessed, he's pretty well equipped, a lot of weapons, gadgets and the skills to use them.

Edited by Crewman
  • Brohoof 2

Would it be possible to request a reservation please? The only thing I know for sure is that I would like to try to get in on this, but not which character I want to be. There are many, but some require "support" from their world to be effective, like summoning something, items, or parts for repair that would only be available in their home, which I'm not sure if it would be available.

So I have to ask, what is the rule on multiple characters for one player?

What's the rule on effectively reaching out and using hammer space to pull necessary things from the home dimension? While not actually food or water, there are a few characters I can think of that just wouldn't work without that kind of access.

Thirdly, do you have any provision in place for a character that becomes ineffective over the course of the story? Like say a a robot without spare parts or an RPG adventurer without access to gear upgrades?

No offense, but the presence of Techno in here is very off-putting as well, but I guess I'm not bothered since he's promised to play fair :)

22 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Crewman

You sir are most defiantly in, you have made me a very happy man! Also on the subject of primal attunement, it can in theory be anything like elements as a simple one, but if you don't want one it's fine.

@Techno Universal

Although it's obvious I never formally said you were in, so just so you know, you are XD

And he's in! Plus Techno dose have a massive cape that's like five meters long that's extremely soft and cuddly so his cape will make things interesting! :) 

17 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Would it be possible to request a reservation please? The only thing I know for sure is that I would like to try to get in on this, but not which character I want to be. There are many, but some require "support" from their world to be effective, like summoning something, items, or parts for repair that would only be available in their home, which I'm not sure if it would be available.

So I have to ask, what is the rule on multiple characters for one player?

What's the rule on effectively reaching out and using hammer space to pull necessary things from the home dimension? While not actually food or water, there are a few characters I can think of that just wouldn't work without that kind of access.

Thirdly, do you have any provision in place for a character that becomes ineffective over the course of the story? Like say a a robot without spare parts or an RPG adventurer without access to gear upgrades?

No offense, but the presence of Techno in here is very off-putting as well, but I guess I'm not bothered since he's promised to play fair :)

1. yeah I can keep a place for you until your ready

2.Multiple characters are fine, infact I should probably put that XD

3. When it comes to access to materials after the prologue your character will get access to stuff like that if they need it, plus there will be a lot of robots anyway so spare parts should not be a problem if that's what your character need. But yeah anything your character needs to work can be sorted out.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Crewman @Lektra Bolt

Hey guys so I had an idea of something I would like to try with the RP when we start, and want your opinion. So basically usually when something's kept private in an RP setting like this, everyone else kind of pretends they have no idea what went on ,which can sometimes lead to ,in my opinion, unsurprising twists. This is why I would like to propose that when something "secret" is done we can do it through PMs, now obviously it wouldn't be if characters were split apart but like if for example: one of the bad guys at the time tries to persuade one of you guy's characters to betray the others, and then if you so wish your character can relay it to the others, or if you feel particularly evil, don't tell them and actually betray them and then relish in the other's genuine shock.

So would you guys like that, or would you prefer to do things the normal way?

• Brohoof 1

I actually like that a lot. One moment you think that you are the best friends and the next you have a shotgun slug firmly planted into your back. I have the feeling that this is the type of thing that not everyone would agree to, but you have my vote that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Sure, throw me a PM as needed.

I'm still working out the kinks of how to present it without giving everyone a book to read, what I plan to play is wordy with heavy background, but I will probably just throw a link say here's an optional link. Read it or not, your choice, it's very wordy. Then I'll condense it in the actual form

As it looks, I'll be playing either 3 or even 4 characters. I'm just working on how to present them so everyone but our GM can follow.

Nexus you're awesome BTW

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Techno Universal @Crewman @Lektra Bolt

Hey guys so I had an idea of something I would like to try with the RP when we start, and want your opinion. So basically usually when something's kept private in an RP setting like this, everyone else kind of pretends they have no idea what went on ,which can sometimes lead to ,in my opinion, unsurprising twists. This is why I would like to propose that when something "secret" is done we can do it through PMs, now obviously it wouldn't be if characters were split apart but like if for example: one of the bad guys at the time tries to persuade one of you guy's characters to betray the others, and then if you so wish your character can relay it to the others, or if you feel particularly evil, don't tell them and actually betray them and then relish in the other's genuine shock.

So would you guys like that, or would you prefer to do things the normal way?

Yeah this actually would be a really good and fun idea! :)   

Three characters, as best I could do since they're extremely wordy and background heavy. You are welcome to read the background, and the background's background, and that background's background, and etc, to understand all the mythos. There was going to be a forth, a Custom Character Female Saiyan from DBZ Xenoverse, but I felt I would be occupied enough playing these three. Any problems? Please post and we'll work it out. I like totally don't wanna be OP and you know this very well Nexus.

Note: These are my favorite characters ever! :)

---

Name:Shion Uzuki, Chief Uzuki, Ms. Vector, Flower of First Division, Maiden of Mary Magdalene

Appearance:

Spoiler

2DShion.png

(Concept Art)

035Shion_Uzuki2.png

(Ingame 3d model)

ShionWin.gif

(Shion's weapon)

Personality:

Shion is a very intelligent young woman. As the main protagonist of Xenosaga, Shion is naturally inquisitive, wanting to learn more and always asking questions until she finds satisfactory answers, while being very reflective and contemplative. She shows interest in everything around her, always searching for knowledge and new experiences. Despite this, Shion is ditzy and scatterbrained, and seems completely oblivious when men attempt to flirt with her.

'Official Design Materials' identifies her as a type-7 Enneagram type with Tony, Matthews, Hammer and Miyuki Itsumi (talent-rich, impulsive, extreme). In a healthy state, type-7s show interest in everything around them; they are active, and they can yield spectacular results. However, within relationships to others, it is the case that this kind of personality goes too far, endlessly searching for new stimulus. Shion is of this type of condition. The more they act and the more they search, the more they become unable to be satisfied. In very serious times, they are convinced that they have been "robbed", and even become as if greedily wanting everything. At an unhealthy state such as this, they become self-centered, and in order to satisfy their own desires, they may even make violent demands from others. She surrenders judgment to the manifestation of emotion or to anyone other than herself, and she tries to cling to it.

Shion is strong-willed and is passionate about her ideals. She is persistent, determined, and does not give up easily. Shion's brother, Jin, commented that she possibly inherited her stubborn nature from their grandfather Ouga, and Margulis even comments that her eyes and attitude reminds him of a man he knows (presumably her grandfather), and he clearly doesn't like it. Virgil once called Shion "self-righteous" and all her "self-righteous crap makes him sick". He also compares Shion to someone who stands on a soap box. This can make people annoyed by Shion and perceive her as a constant complainer who is somewhat arrogant.

Shion is ridiculously empathetic. Deep down, she has a pure and kind heart and tries to help people as much as she can, even extending her compassion to non-human lifeforms others may overlook, such as Realians. Shion hates it when people act barbaric or act childish, and is a peacemaker, if only to avoid pain and suffering. Despite her dislike of fighting and violence, she is willing to fight out of necessity to protect those she cares about, even taking up martial arts, like her grandfather.

Shion has a very futurist mindset, a contrast to Jin. She doesn't seem fond of old traditions, questions the point of Jin "trying to resurrect obscure ancient rituals", and accuses him of being obsessed with his "precious weird old books" and calls it a "stupid old hobby". At one point, Shion tells the Pope of Ormus to shut up, claiming she refuses to accept his religious ideology which he claims is his "god-given mission".

Alignment: Lawful Good, sometimes Chaotic Good

Class: Divine Mechanist

Primal attunement: Light, Logic

Universe: Her universe is a techafied and convoluted future of IRL Earth and Chrisian myths explained then made real. It takes place about 5000 years in the future of our world where basically nothing of our world remains or matters anymore. There is magic in the form of Ether, which is a purely scientific implementation of magic, as spellcasing in the sense of fantasy doesn't exist

Other: Going to just leave this here

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Shion_Uzuki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shion_Uzuki

---

Name: KOS-MOS v4, KP-X, Mary Magdalene, Princess of the First Division

Age: 3 in her universe. Looks teenage, actually about going to be 5 years old or so. This background assumes she saved the universe, but didn't end up disabled and needing repairs

Appearance:

Spoiler

14.jpg

(Toy Image)

Ck31l1OVAAAhm9V.jpg

(Fan art, I don't claim ownership)

KOSMOS3Concept2.jpg

(Concept Art)

qPGTBD8.jpg

(3d Model promo art)

Personality:

She is equipped with a "Simulated Personality OS", or artificial intelligence (AI), to aid in communication, and though her speech conveys her role as a robot in service to humans, her tendency to put logic and probability first makes her quite difficult to manage at times. The basic tenet to which she adheres is based on logic, probability, and completion of her mission above all else in all situations. She also unconditionally protects Shion. The algorithms she is programmed with do not support the comprehension of illogical human thought.

KOS-MOS also possesses a wireless U.M.N. connection and can instantly answer any question asked - for example, if KOS-MOS is asked what the capital of the Galaxy Federation is, KOS-MOS will reply "Fifth Jerusalem". At one point, Shion is confused by Albedo being attached to Rubedo, and KOS-MOS explains how twins can share organs.

KOS-MOS' elemental data structure duplicates that of a human brain. She appears to be emotionless, but throughout the series, evidence indicates that this is not entirely true. A predetermined set of emotions has been hard-coded into her emotion module to better facilitate interactions with humans. She will emit an expression such as sadness only when that response is deemed necessary. However, if the emotion module of her program has determined that it is not currently necessary, she will not emit an expression.

KOS-MOS has AAA class encryption. It is a designation given to areas requiring the highest levels of restricted access. As one of the highest classified components of Project Zohar, KOS-MOS falls under this designation. KOS-MOS' importance to this project is evident in Jr.'s comment that the only other entities with that class of restriction would be the "Federation government's motherframe, or the U.M.N. operating system."

Alignment: Lawful Good

Class: Divine Demigod Android Warrior

Primal attunement: Light, Logic

Universe: KOS-MOS comes from the same universe as her creator Shion. As the one who saved her universe and triumphed over all threats to it's existence, she is assumed to be the strongest in it. As KOS-MOS absorbed her other half T-Elos and became 'whole' she will be able to split apart again as needed, so she is able to inherently split apart and create another character. This is just for this game, and she can't actually do that in her home

Other: Going to also leave this here as well

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/KOS-MOS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOS-MOS

---

Name: Stafire, Princess Koriand'r, Kory Anders, Kory, Kori, Nova, Star

Appearance:

Spoiler

Young Justice Starfire

(I prefer green jewels on this fanart, so it shall be)

Personality:

Starfire is very cheerful and sweet, yet somewhat naive and considerably insecure, but her naivete is not to be mistaken for stupidity. An alien and an outsider, she is still rather new to Earth and its customs. (For example, she did not understand what a boy meant when he asked if she was "diggin' the scene" when she was at a party, and stated, confused, "I did not know we were supposed to bring shovels.") This leads to much confusion for her and others, such as the awkwardness in casually drinking mustard as a beverage, and thinking cotton candy and cotton balls are the same thing. Presumably because English is not her first language, Starfire speaks without contractions and misuses idioms (e.g. "Kick the butt!" as opposed to "Kick butt!" or "The mall of shopping" instead of "shopping mall" as well as "lobstery" instead of "crabby"). Additionally, she uses several Tamaranean nouns, such as "bumgorf" (term of endearment towards one's own child), "K'norfka" (parent or guardian), "clorbag valblernelk" (insulting term), "G'lufnog" (bless you; said after one sneezes), and "shlorvak" (dream). She also insists on sharing her own customs with other members of the team (such as providing a crown of raw meat to be worn on one's birthday), but doesn't generally take offense when they don't understand or refuse her. In one instance, she lies about a holiday celebrated by destroying drapery and blows up a window to explain an accidentally torn curtain; an act that barely registers as odd behavior by the others.

Starfire takes friendship very seriously, and is easily distressed when others, especially her friends, argue or fight. She is arguably the most social of the Titans, regularly meditating with Raven, or lifting weights with Cyborg. She can also be particularly indignant to the point of snubbing her teammates when she believes they do not care for her friendship or company. Above all, Starfire wishes to be friends with everyone she meets, and for everyone to get along. This is in part probably, as before coming to Earth, Starfire didn't have real friends apart of her adoptive father, as she mentioned in Go! to Robin that "nice" is not a common word in her planet and that no one had been so nice with her apart of him and her own guardian.

Her personality changed dramatically from her first meeting with the Titans in Go!. She demonstrated her power and strength as she escaped from the Gordanian ship. While others saw rampant destruction without a cause, Raven saw her trying to free herself from her handcuffs. As mentioned above, Tamaraneans learn language through lip contact, and having gotten what she wanted from Robin, she leaves him with a warning to leave her alone, she flies away knowing full well that the Gordanians were still hot on her trail. As she fought against the Gordanians with the four other young heroes, her personality calmed dramatically, and she eventually apologized for the destruction she had caused during her escape. This change in behavior suggests Starfire truly was, at heart, a somewhat friendly, kindhearted person. The reckless behavior seen in the beginning of the episode might lend some credence to why Tamaraneans are so feared throughout the galaxy: their strength is not easily matched. It also proves that Starfire, when the time is right, is not afraid to "kick the butt".

While naive, Starfire is extremely perceptive. As shown in Apprentice - Part 2, while knowing Robin and Slade had similar personalities, she refused to believe he had gone to be Slade's apprentice of his own accord, spending hours looking for him. Later, she states that she "cannot live in a world where they must fight," showing that she values her friends more than anything. Starfire has also shown that she has a lot of wisdom, most notably in Snowblind, when she got Red Star to embrace his powers. She has also taught lessons to both Cyborg and Beast Boy in the episodes Forces of Nature and Deception.

Starfire cares about each of her friends, but there is one person whom she cares more than anyone on Earth: Robin. Since the day they met both her and Robin have had romantic feelings for each other, which are obvious to everyone including a few villains. There have been multiple hints throughout the show showing how much they care about one another (as evidenced in Sisters, Date with Destiny, Betrothed, Stranded, Go! and finally in Trouble in Tokyo); but Robin and Starfire didn't admit their strong romantic feelings for each other until the series finale movie Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. At that time they share a few scenes with each other and have attempted to kiss twice. By the end of the movie, Robin and Starfire finally reveal their feelings for each other and they finally share a real romantic kiss. They are seen the next day holding each other's hands, confirming that they have finally become a couple.

Alignment: Lawful Good, sometimes Chaotic Good. Always good though :P

Class: Alien Superheroine

Primal attunement: Fire (Colored green), Joy

Universe: Starfire comes from DC Comics where superheroes, aliens, and alien superheroes are real. I will be playing her personality primarily as in Teen Titans 2006.

Other: Just going to leave this here also

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/starfire/4005-2389/

http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Starfire

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Aight, now that this seems to be actually evolving, might as well get fully committed. So, as I said before, the intro was pretty short and cursory so I decided to add some details that are more or a lot less necessary. Here goes.

Equipment (Since I said that he's well equipped, might as well tell what that equipment is, right?)

WEAPONS

Primary: An assault rifle highly resembling the modern FN F2000 rifle. Although it is black in color, it is filled with scratch marks and stickers ranging from soda brands to something way else. The thing has its inbuilt sight still attached, making well aimed shots a certainty when this weapon is held. Lastly, the underside has a grenade launcher attached to it almost seamlessly. The weapon uses rounds equivalent to the 5,56×45 mm NATO rounds, being able to shred flesh and soft/hard body armor with ease, anything harder than that and stuff starts to chug. When not used, it just hangs there on his chest from the ropes it is attached to. Under you will see an image that is supposed to give you a clearer example.

Spoiler

fn_f2000_3.jpg

Secondary: A black submachine gun that shares looks with todays Scorpion EVO 3 A1. Using the rounds similar to 9×19mm Parabellum, it has an incredible fire rate but less impact altogether, having a hard time going through hard body armor and even soft needs a few shots for it to pen properly. It has a holographic reflex sight on the top rails, making short to mid range engagements a lot easier than well, without it. It is stored in its folded form on his back.

Spoiler

screen-shot-2017-04-06-at-08-38-28.png?w

Sidearms: Two very handy Glock 19 looking pistols, both stored on panels on his thighs, one per leg. They use the same 9×19mm Parabellum equivalents as his secondary.

Spoiler

g19fs.png

When everything else fails: A machete with a heated blade, very effective against flesh/soft armor targets. Heavier armor is also on the line when stabbed as then the puncture force combines with the melting heat.

Grenades: Four fragmentation grenades stored on his belt.

GADGETS AND OTHER

Ammunition: Ten magazines for his primary, five for his secondary and four for his sidearms. (Yes, his chest armor is absolutely packed with magazines).

Armor: An IBA style body armor (Interceptor Body Armor) protects his chest, shoulders, nuts and thighs while also carrying his magazines and other equipment. It is tan in color, making a contrast with his black jumpsuit while also looking stylish. 

Spoiler

limbs.jpg

Other protection: Knee and elbow pads which are also tan in color. They won't stop a bullet without even talking about anything worse, but they do protect from impacts and are just generally comfortable when knee bending on a rocky surface etc. His reactive helmet can stop a bullet, but is more intended for close quarters protection.

Reactive helmet: Not only there for fooling around with funny images and protecting from that crazy robot holding a crowbar as it has a lot of built in features. The most important use of it would be its night vision and infrared capabilities that give him an edge, especially during the night time or wherever it might be dark and you know, hard to see. It also has an in built home theater system, allowing him to watch vital broadcasts movies wherever he wants in top quality, music functions are also included. Then there are the basics, COM systems, a HUD that gathers data from his bodily functions, giving an alarm if something gets badly hurt. (Usually quite noticeable by everyone due to the huge, red exclamation mark that starts flashing).

Abilities: He is, as you probably might have guessed, an expert marksman, having had over a decade of live practice, maybe it was a customer that didn't pay his shipments, maybe a rival company leader, all counts as experience in the end right? Has no real martial arts training, but thanks to his cybernetically enhanced strength and aforementioned experience he is quite capable, often relying on brutal and fast strikes, not afraid to use any and all dirty tricks that are available. On the downside, he ain't one of the smart ones as he never went to school or anything of the sort, neither does he have any brain functionality increasing cybernetics.

There is one problem though, that Lektra originally brought up. How is he going to resupply? I assume that he is gonna burn through a lot of ammo during this adventure, so there has to be some way for him to get fresh mags unless he is going to be the mighty machete warrior for the rest of the time.

Edited by Crewman
  • Brohoof 2