Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Nexus probably has 3 scenarios written out for what kind of randomness will happen to us us and Buck you just chose one at random.

7 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

That's what I'm hopin on lol. 

You will never know!

tumblr_n8g8e0HBuJ1td362fo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

I have slept a total of 2 hours during the past 2 days so excuse me if the post I just did contains one or more of the following:
- Bad grammar
- Choppiness
- Stuff that doesn't make sense
- Boring stuff that is pointless to mention
- Minimal interaction with others

Proofreading is not my forté, especially at this state.

👌

• Brohoof 1

Now would definitely be the time to move the plot forward, what with a grenade about to be pulled and all. Although I don't know how effective said grenade would be now that I think about it? 

Steven could bubble the nearest people and shield them from the blast. 

Starfire would be more inconvenienced by it than anything. It'd be like a loud noisemaker. 

Star Butterfly could just turn it into something else with her wand

Kos Mos could totally tank a grenade, and Shion has Kos Mos

Rouen might get hurt in the state he's in, but even with the injuries the majority of him is fireproof. 

Crona would get pretty hurt by a grenade though if they took it directly. Their skin is much more vulnerable than Ragnarok/black blood. 

But yeah lets avoid that all together by moving the plot forward @Skylord Nexus

• Brohoof 1

Someone should be a shapeshifter and oblige her. Arid is your other character who will join later a shapeshifter?

I mean I guess Star could like make a moose for a moment, or temp turn someone into a moose, because she does those kinds of random things. Did I mention I love that Buck brought her into the RP?

• Brohoof 1

Right after she does the fan girl for Starfire also, of course.

Starfire next after. She's going to say she's reminded of the Contest of Heroines she and some other girls were a part of, and the one the boys talked about. That was actually glossed over and the episode ended without showing the contest, as the boys contest was the actual episode.

The other two will bring up Marvel versus Capcom again, as this is canon to them, saying this is not unexpected

Edited by Lektra Bolt

mewbertystar-4.jpg

Star right now. 

7ace456074364fa6d0ebe9da2f7e4d9604d39128

And this is Heckapoo.

@Lektra Bolt I would have had Star respond to Starfire's friendship thing, but the Green floaty exposition wizard of oz head kinda took precedent. She's definitely gonna say yes to that though. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

Yea Shion and KOS-MOS aren't going to be impressed either. They've been kidnapped to about 5 other dimensions as other games that Namco had rights to. They've also seen some really freaky stuff in just their three games. This is a normal day for them, although the floating head thing is kinda new.

Starfire has been to other dimensions as well, as this happens a lot in both the show's weirder episodes and super comics in general.

They'll be going along with it just enough, but really not so much and I'm sure you can guess where this is going

Also good job binding the wand to her. I brought this up before

Edited by Lektra Bolt