Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

i'll probably start tomorrow cause it's late for me and i'm British :P

As for settings it depends on what you do really, I can't say for sure how long you'll spend at every place you go. And yes everyone will be in the same place.

Just now, Skylord Nexus said:

i'll probably start tomorrow cause it's late for me and i'm British :P

This made me lol for some reason. First glance at the sentence made me read it like "i'll do it tomorrow cause I'm british" 

A word on Steven's Fusion ability: I am open to having Steven fuse with other player characters. We should come up with the characters fused name, appearance, and personality via pm. Also, While fused, all players involved in the fusion have full reign on the characters actions during their post. Godmodding wouldn't be a thing during the fusion since it is a combination of our characters. Fusion can be broken off by any player involved at any time. 

10 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I play Starfire as 99.99% convincingly. I've gotten rave compliments of my portrayal.

A Starfire, Steven and Star Butterfly fusion.... Dear god 

8QmIp.gif

• Brohoof 1

But wait, on a completely unrelated note, returning back to the OC or canon thing as I just had a flash of wisdom. If Sabir's from a universe completely made up from scratch by me and he's canon there, so doesn't that make him a canon character rather than an OC lmao. 

Edited by Crewman
  • Brohoof 2

Just throwing it out there that if someone wanted to play Raven or Nightwing, I'd appreciate it. Best friend, lover, or both.

Otherwise Starfire might feel a bit alone. I'd play one or the other, but kinda already got 3

Or her sister, slightly less deranged and a bit more loving. Like a frenemy. They'd get along for the most part, but still hate each other also 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

5 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Just throwing it out there that if someone wanted to play Raven or Nightwing, I'd appreciate it. Best friend, lover, or both.

Otherwise Starfire might feel a bit alone. I'd play one or the other, but kinda already got 3

Play the lonely up. It's good for rping. 

Also given the nature of this site lets keep the "lover" stuff out of the equation. I'd rather we NOT have potential issues with mods down the road. 

Edited by Buck Testa

10 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Also given the nature of this site lets keep the "lover" stuff out of the equation. I'd rather we NOT have potential issues with mods down the road. 

Well really I'm fine with this, there's plenty of romantic RP's on this site. Plus I mean this won't necessarily be a family friendly RP either, I mean there's violence, there will be death and blood and probably swearing at times.

16 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Play the lonely up. It's good for rping. 

Um huh? Starfire is in a happy and loving relationship with Nightwing (Dick Grayson). They're dating in some continuities, married in other continuities, and she even had a child by him in an alternate story.

Teen Titans 2006 was canceled before this got serious, but the signs were coming up and they did kiss in the direct sequel movie that took place chronologically after the end of the last season. It's assumed they grew up together and continued their relationship.

So I'm not actually sure what you're trying to say here, sorry........ 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Um huh? Starfire is in a happy and loving relationship with Nightwing (Dick Grayson). They're dating in some continuities, married in other continuities, and she even had a child by him in an alternate story. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, sorry.

Teen Titans 2006 was canceled before this got serious, but the signs were coming up and they did kiss in the direct sequel movie

"They are dating" gives a different context than "they are lovers" if you get my meaning. One is suitable for work and the other can cause issues on a PG site. As long as all you mean is they are in a relationship then it shouldn't be an issue. 

3 minutes ago, Skylord Nexus said:

Well really I'm fine with this, there's plenty of romantic RP's on this site. Plus I mean this won't necessarily be a family friendly RP either, I mean there's violence, there will be death and blood and probably swearing at times.

Romance is not what I'm talking about. Romance is fine. 

That is what I mean. What did you think I meant? :ooh:

The point is like, as you did originally correctly notice and surmised, she might be lonely sometimes. Starfire's energy powers work off bring happy, and get weaker the less happy she is. If she's sad she can't even fly, which frankly sucks. If she can't perk up she's useless, so I was just wondering if anyone would like to play Raven who is her best friend or Nightwing who is her partner

That is what I mean. What did you think I meant? :ooh:

The point is like, as you did originally correctly notice and surmised, she might be lonely sometimes. Starfire's energy powers work off bring happy, and get weaker the less happy she is. If she's sad she can't even fly, which frankly sucks. If she can't perk up she's useless, so I was just wondering if anyone would like to play Raven who is her best friend or Nightwing who is her partner

I think you know what I meant, and if you don't then I'm even more inclined not to elaborate. 

That's a problem for her in character, but that is great rp material. That is drama right there. Also I don't think she'll be friendless what with Star Butterfly and Steven on the scene. Hell maybe even Crona depending on how his little arc goes. 

Well it just sounded like you were suggesting some naughty things would happen if Dick were here. But nah, they're super professional on missions, and overall I know that you meant cut risqué stuff.

I feel they'd be best friends quickly, and would be a great source of inspiration for Starfire. There's also the thing with the names and sometimes Starfire is called Star.

Someone goes hey Star, and they both turn their heads! 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Well it just sounded like you were suggesting some naughty things would happen if Dick were here. But nah, they're super professional on missions, and overall I know that you meant cut risqué stuff.

I feel they'd be best friends quickly, and would be a great source of inspiration for Starfire

fantastic. 

Plus, Steven's powers are emotion based as well, so they can swap stories on how they keep their powers going. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Great idea! Seriously we gotta do the name thing at some point ok? ^_^

Oh and how strong are you going to have Starfire? The show's version of her is scaled down from her comic book version power wize (plus they have completely different personalities) 

I'd say in the show she's in the ten ton range in terms of strength. 

I don't imagine her personality aging up with the rest of her. Not much anyway, so we can still have that happen. Starfire is always cheerful and bubbly, as is her way, except when feeling homesick of lovesick of course