Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wild Wacky Multiverse Adventure OOC

Skylord Nexus

Now there's another question in my mind since we seem to be slowly but surely getting more joiners, is there a player limit? Just asking out of curiosity since I usually don't like huge clusterducks of players participating in a single rp.

Edited by Crewman

While I don't want a player limit, I do wanna suggest a character limit. I expect at least 1 other person to come in and wanna do 3 or more like me

Player limit might be a good idea though EVENTUALLY, as an RP like this where everyone's wet dreams can meet can get full of bodies kinda quick even if some of those bodies are played by the same person. Bodies are still bodies

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Somepony rang? 

Yes. Yes I did. Any interest in an RP where any character can exist with any other character, including made up ones? Nexus is our benevolent GM

Edited by Lektra Bolt

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yes. Yes I did. Any interest in an RP where any character can exist with any other character, including made up ones? Nexus is our benevolent GM

I might be able to give it a shot. What's are setting, cause the OP is kinda vague

• Brohoof 1

On 11/5/2017 at 3:05 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

Application:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Alignment: 

Class: 

Primal attunement: 

Universe: 

Other:

Name: Steven Universe 

Appearance: ycnzpf2576xo4dkvu5zm.jpg

Personality: Steven is the kind of person to take responsibility for things even when they are not his fault or out of his control. He is the kind of person to sacrifice himself on a dime for the greater good, and he generally cares and trusts people to a fault. If someone proves to be too much of a jerk however, he can hold quite a grudge against that person. He doesn't really like fighting and is more of a gentle soul most of the time, but he will participate when he feels it is necessary. 

Alignment: Neutral Good

Class: Support/Cleric: He is a healer and a lot of his powers are defensive in nature. He is also durable enough to be on the front lines without much concern. 

Primal attunement: Nature, hands down. 

Universe: Steven Universe is from the show of the same name. He is no stranger to space battles and intergalactic conflicts as his mother was a war criminal and he has fought against invading forces before. 

Powers and abilities: 

-Super Strength and durability: Steven has been shown to be able to exert several tons of force. He has been shown to be able to kick in metal doors and withstand hard falls into stone with only minor injuries. For the purpose of this rp his strength is in the 3 ton range. 

-Healing spit: Steven can heal most injuries to both organic and inorganic material with his spit. This magic seems to intuitively know what the objects original state was and will bring it back to 100%. This is linked to his emotional state and will only work if he believes he can do it. 

-Hard Floating: Steven can perform a hard float, or floating that exerts downward force and resists being pulled down to the planet (less like a balloon and more like a superhero). While floating, he can exert his super strength and keep several tons in the air. This is linked to his emotional state and requires him to think happy thoughts in order to initiate floating, peter pan style. 

-Shield and bubble: Steven's strongest defensive abilities are in the form of his bubble and shield. His bubble surrounds him in a protective barrier that generates breathable air and can withstand most ballistic fire. An attack of sufficient strength can pop his bubble however. His shield is a directional defence, but has a much stronger capacity for blocking attacks, able to withstand blasts from even advanced battleships from space. 

-Plant minions and Pink Resurrection; when his healing spit is used on plant seeds, those seeds become loyal minions for him to employ and lead. If he uses his healing spit on a creature who recently died, he can bring them back as a Pink being with several abilities of their own like walking on water, teleportation, and enhanced strength and durability. 

-Fusion: Steven can fuse with other beings, both organic and inorganic, creating a temporary being that is greater than the sum of its parts. While fused, similar personality traits between the characters are magnified. 

Name: Crona & Ragnarok 

Appearance: untitled_by_yaoi_storytime-d8jdvbq.jpg

Personality: Crona is a troubled individual who endured a lot of abuse from his mother Medusa. Though he is an antagonist of his series, that was purely due to his circumstances. Normally he is much more neutral. Ragnarok leans more on the evil end of the spectrum, but he is not particularly driven in that direction. Crona thinks very lowly of themselves and doesn't know how to handle unkown situations and people. Crona also is bullied by Ragnarok quite often. Crona does not like fighting much, but he will do it if compelled to, and he can be quite dangerous in combat. 

Alignment: True Neutral to Neutral evil depending on circumstances 

Class: Field controller/Swordsman: His powerset and fighting style emphasises field control and keeping the enemy unbalanced. 

Primal attunement: Dark/Blood I suppose. 

Universe: Crona is an antagonist in his universe, though not of his own volition. He is part of a war between witches and the DMCA 

Powers and abilities: 

Black blood: Ragnarok is both Crona's weapon and his black blood. it has the power to harden and protect Crona from most injuries that would normally pierce his skin. This makes Crona much stronger and more durable than he looks. Black blood can infect other characters and grant them similar abilities, though it can cost them their sanity. Black blood can be weaponized outside of his body as well, creating attacks like bloody needles or spikes that can be quite deadly. 

Ragnarok: His sword is quite strong and sharp, and it has a mind of its own. It can perform a sonic scream that can be quite damaging as a projectile attack as well as vibrating its blade so its cut is even more devastating.  

Flight: Under certain circumstances, Crona can fly 

----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Star Butterfly 

Appearance: star_butterfly_by_hellengomes15-db2b64l.

Personality: Star is the personification of ADHD. She is capable of being serious and getting down to business, but her default is being extremely happy and bubbly. Very extroverted and imaginative. 

Alignment: Chaotic good 

Class: Conjuration magic user and hand to hand combatant: Her spells revolve around summoning creatures and things based on her imagination. They are usually themed around food or cute animals. She can also create rooms and perform other feats with her wand. 

Primal attunement: probably something revolving around flaming rainbows 

Universe: Star is quite familiar with universe hopping, and does it quite often when she has a pair of dimensional scissors (which she won't for this rp)

Powers: 

Wand: Her wand is capable of a great number of things, though it is limited by stars knowledge of magic and her own magical discipline. She normally makes up her own spells and doesn't dedicate herself to learning other peoples spells that often. 

Strength and durability: She is fairly strong from her fathers side and can beat up monsters multiple times her size with little effort. That said she isn't that far above human levels. 

Mewnian form: Star can assume a Mewni form where her natural magical ability is greatly augmented. In this form she is typically glowing and has several more arms as well as wings. 

Dipping Down: Star doesn't need her wand to perform magic, however doing so requires her to dip down, which takes quite a lot of effort on her part. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom

An excellent question my friend! It's left vague because there is no set "world" it's set in a multiverse half the time i'll try to base the story off of where everyone wants to go as it give everyone as much freedom as possible. There is what you could say is a base of operations in a way. So the closest thing I can say when it comes to setting is very Sci-fi with a bit of magic thrown in if that makes sense. Thought knowing the way I tend to word things like this it probably doesn't. XD

@Buck Testa

Yes, I love them all! Especially Crona and Ragnorok.All in

@Arid_Blitz @Crewman @Techno Universal @Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom @Buck Testa

Ok then i'm gonna say openings for new people are gonna be closed now. Arid you obviously take as much time as you need to make your characters. Denim if you want to join you can, if you don't that's also fine. :)

• Brohoof 3

Well, mine is an "Original Character" from a completely original world I have crafted in my mind for a couple of years so I'd go as far and say that you are the second person to have an OC here. :3

Unless you mean Mlp ones, then you are absolutely correct.

Edit: Though he does take a lot of reference and inspiration from my favorite fictional character, namely Gabriel:

Spoiler

gabriel___the_last_paladin___by_danluvis

Double edit: You are actually the third.

Edited by Crewman

I would have rp'd as Gabriel but I can't get over my anxiety of making canon characters look OOC. This is the reason why I always choose an OC rather than a canon character any day.

• Brohoof 1