Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cannot post in own thread?

Sweetcake

I am trying to respond in my small roleplay I made, by even with a 200 character reply, I says that I am "below the threshold recquired to post". Is it because I'm on my phone trying to respond?

I've just tried another forum I made and I was able to post less words and it still worked. 

Okay, I understand it now! I need a larger paragraph when I am writing in advanced roleplay! Sorry about this.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Sweetcake said:

I am trying to respond in my small roleplay I made, by even with a 200 character reply, I says that I am "below the threshold recquired to post". Is it because I'm on my phone trying to respond?

I've just tried another forum I made and I was able to post less words and it still worked. 

That's seems unusual. Unless the limit warning doesn't match the forum, the only issue I'm reminded of is a blast from the past. The old version of this site wouldn't always recognize text that was copy and pasted from an external document, but the new editor seems to solved that flaw. What's the link to the RP?

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Jeric said:

That's seems unusual. Unless the limit warning doesn't match the forum, the only issue I'm reminded of is a blast from the past. The old version of this site wouldn't always recognize text that was copy and pasted from an external document, but the new editor seems to solved that flaw. What's the link to the RP?

It is:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/171607-a-bittersweet-farewell-rp/

However a friend said these posts take more than words than the other forums. So I wrote one more sentence and it worked.

I was just confused because it said I needed a minimum on 20 characters when it seems to prefer two large paragraphs. ^-^'

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sweetcake said:

It is:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/171607-a-bittersweet-farewell-rp/

However a friend said these posts take more than words than the other forums. So I wrote one more sentence and it worked.

I was just confused because it said I needed a minimum on 20 characters when it seems to prefer two large paragraphs. ^-^'

Yep you figured it out. Several areas of the site have different character count requirements ranging from 0 to 600 if I remember that right. The red character count warning you see when you start to type will say that only 20 characters need to be typed and as you found out, it is not correct. I think this is a known issue that was on a list of things that need to be fixed. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked