Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Loyal Defender

In this topic, we can discuss anything we like about Tempest, good or evil. :)

So, am I the only one who really feels like making an aftermath story of what happens with Tempest after the events of the movie? I mean, from celebrating the Friendship Festival to just bonding, the possibilities are new and exciting to achieve!

• Brohoof 1

According to FIMFiction, the prevailing headcanons are that she:

1. Returns to her village to try and make amends.

2. Becomes a drill-sergeant for the Royal Guard.

3. Falls in love with Twilight (of course ( :lol: )).

• Brohoof 7

(edited)
3 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Is this the real life,

Is this just fantasy

Commander Tempest has just fallen in love with meeee!

:lol:

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

I don't know if she would need to make some amends over there, since her friends technically left her...there's no need to go back there. The other two  I would like to see that in a canon. Or....just like in the book "The Great Princess Caper," Grubber and Tempest left equestria  to spread the news and friendship lesson around the world.  I rather have her leave equestria with Grubber  and travels. Just to avoid her being overused in the series. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Steel Accord said:

Eh, I wouldn't mind it, I just think it's kind of well trod territory. Between Discord, Sunset, and Starlight. I think we're spoiled for the lives of former villains.

And....Chrysalis, due to one of my stories... :3

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-11-06 at 6:03 PM, TBD said:

I don't know if she would need to make some amends over there, since her friends technically left her...there's no need to go back there. The other two  I would like to see that in a canon. Or....just like in the book "The Great Princess Caper," Grubber and Tempest left equestria  to spread the news and friendship lesson around the world.  I rather have her leave equestria with Grubber  and travels. Just to avoid her being overused in the series. 

Yes this is officially what happened in the book. On the last page she and Grubber has thrown their armor suits, and she walks away with her friend.

And this is the final words from the creator of her *sob*

5a02d53a521c7_tempestend.JPG.7060c20699511c50202f469ff2fb3a25.JPG

• Brohoof 2

I really hope we see Fizzlepop again. Is she still called Tempest? Or should we start calling her Fizzlepop? 

I didn't find her particularly interesting as a villain, (though her song was AWESOME) but man, I AM STOKED to see what they do with her now that she's reformed. 

It would be cool if we got like a DVD bonus short or something where we get to see Fizzlepop and Grubber going on little adventures.

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, findingbuglantis said:

I really hope we see Fizzlepop again. Is she still called Tempest? Or should we start calling her Fizzlepop? 

I didn't find her particularly interesting as a villain, (though her song was AWESOME) but man, I AM STOKED to see what they do with her now that she's reformed. 

It would be cool if we got like a DVD bonus short or something where we get to see Fizzlepop and Grubber going on little adventures.

MMmm yes ! And the book "Tempest Story" is something I would like too see animated :)

5a02e54877d59_tempeststorybook.jpg.3319167efafcc6e72a031c1f831a9ea3.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 5:17 PM, A.V. said:

Only in the actual movie; the prequel comics, however, made him come across as smarter and more unique.

I'll have to go back and see if I can find those, without the extra tid-bits of information he sorta just rolled in, took power for less than a week, then died.

9 minutes ago, TwilightKaramel said:

I'll have to go back and see if I can find those, without the extra tid-bits of information he sorta just rolled in, took power for less than a week, then died.

That's what the life of being a villain gets ya, dead............ or in Equestria, reformed through a magical blast of friendship. Though, the Storm King wasn't so lucky....... 

• Brohoof 2