Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you watched the movie?

St3venp

My friend and I watched the movie 2 times already, and I have to buy him something each time lol XD, cuz he doesnt want to. Anyways, just wondering how many times have you guys watched the movie. I'm probably gonna watch it again before it get pulled from theatres, so a third time

• Brohoof 1

I watched it once right when it was brand new. I told myself I would go see it again but school and life in general have just gotten in the way. Too bad it's already on its way out of theaters. But maybe that means Netflix will get it sooner. I'm assuming it will be released there concurrently with the DVD/Blu-ray.

Only once. Honestly; I would've watched it more times had the closest theater not be 1 hour away. :/

• Brohoof 1

I have seen the movie twice. I had watched it to see it for myself and then I had watched it for the second time to show my friend. I don't believe that I will be watching it again unless it comes up or if I would like to show someone.

Just once, though I may watch it again someday.

5 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

astounding visuals.

Agreed -- in fact, the hypothetical G5 should take notes.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Once. I'll definitely buy the DVD when it comes out, but going to a cinema release of my own volition is rare enough as it is let alone going twice.

9 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

it's astounding visuals.

The opening shot of Canterlot and especially the flying pegasus ponies definitely impressed me, although the 3D airships were a bit... naff, to be quite frank. 

I just manage to see it once

On 11/6/2017 at 0:53 PM, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Just once, though I may watch it again someday.

Agreed -- in fact, the hypothetical G5 should take notes.

I'll bet the movie is a test to see if g5 will have those kinds of visuals

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just once, but I read the comic "adaptation" (I.E. just stills from the movie with edited in word balloons) of it to get caught back up with it. I was actually planning a rewatch soon. I have a feeling I'd enjoy the rewatch more, I spent the first watch either being blown away at the visuals at evey chance or noticing the similarities between the plot and the Spongebob movie, lol.

20 hours ago, ChB said:

Twice, and for some reason, I enjoyed it more on second watch than first watch.

So did I, maybe because I'm more of a lone wolf that prefers getting his experiences in a more personal and intimate way :adorkable:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

Watching for the second time now. :)

Well, it ain't the same as in the theaters. Still, it's worth a rent just for the unseen content :yay: . I'll check my local RedBox this weekend 

21 hours ago, ChB said:

Twice, and for some reason, I enjoyed it more on second watch than first watch.

Just finished it, and I completely agree with you. Something about this viewing made me appreciate it a lot more, even though I loved my theater experience. I definitely plan on watching this alot more future to see what other things I missed.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

So did I, maybe because I'm more of a lone wolf that prefers getting his experiences in a more personal and intimate way :adorkable:

31 minutes ago, ultrairongorilla said:

Just finished it, and I completely agree with you. Something about this viewing made me appreciate it a lot more, even though I loved my theater experience. I definitely plan on watching this alot more future to see what other things I missed.

My first watch was in a movie theater, while my second watch was in an MLP convention. I think I enjoyed it more because I was less "action craving" on my second watch, and was paying more attention to the details of the movie. Maybe the fact that I watched "It" right before the MLP Movie (first watch) had a lot to do with it. :lol: 

• Brohoof 1