Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Searching for amazing ponies to RP [OOC]

Sweetcake

Hello! Now that I have a background for my earth pony, I was hoping that I could find some open and private roleplaying with either canon or non-canon characters!

Sweet Cake's info is HERE if you would like to read about her!

Some adventures and friendship would be great for her, but she does not have a lot of skills or powers. Thank you for reading!

Edited by Sweetcake

Hello, me and a friend of mine have been itching to get back into RPs after being dormant for about a year and a half. I can't speak for my friend, but I'd be interested in partaking in whatever you had in mind.

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Sweetcake said:

@Snowflake Frostflame Lovely! Would it be best to message so we can plan something out? I'll be gone for a few hours for work but I'll be back!

@Kronos the Revenant Would you like to join ours or be one on one?

52 minutes ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

The OOC is fine for discussing details, unless @Kronos the Revenant wants to do a 1 on 1 with you. Also messaging my friend I talked about earlier @Catsle, he may want to join as well.

I'm fine with both options, though, from the looks of it, it seems that a group RP would be appropriate for this particular thread.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sweetcake said:

Hello! Now that I have a background for my earth pony, I was hoping that I could find some open and private roleplaying with either canon or non-canon characters!

Sweet Cake's info is HERE if you would like to read about her!

Some adventures and friendship would be great for her, but she does not have a lot of skills or powers. Thank you for reading!

Hello I would be more than happy to do a roleplay with you. Do you have anything in particular in mind? I personally prefer either Anthro or EQG (Equestria girls) but will occasionally do feral ponies (show style). As for settings, I do either slice of life, romance, some adventure, I also have a variety of OCs to use for the rp.

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hello I would be more than happy to do a roleplay with you. Do you have anything in particular in mind? I personally prefer either Anthro or EQG (Equestria girls) but will occasionally do feral ponies (show style). As for settings, I do either slice of life, romance, some adventure, I also have a variety of OCs to use for the rp.

I'd love to see your characters! I can do anthro or EQG too

33 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm interested in RP with Sweet, either as a group or 1-1

I have an idea forming right now, but it may have limited players for now. But I am always open to do 1-1

• Brohoof 1

Whatever you decide is fine by me. I'm slower on 1-1 though, if that would affect your decisions. There being less players means I have to think about things, thereby posting even slower than usual.

I'm often mobile, so it looks like I'm active but not really

16 minutes ago, Sweetcake said:

I'd love to see your characters! I can do anthro or EQG too

I have an idea forming right now, but it may have limited players for now. But I am always open to do 1-1

Cool, I'mm pm them to you