Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there! I'm completely new.

Luke Watson

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it on Google. I don't remember the date though. This seems like a great place!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was surfing through the Loud House wiki (my old favorite show), and I went on the ”Sleuth or Consequences” page. I read that page, and I checked out the “References” part. It said there was a My Little Pony reference. I was like, “What’s it like?”, so I used my Dragon Box to watch the first episode. Then I got hooked, mainly at this part of the opening: https://youtu.be/8mVAqn3C5vI?t=53s. It was still pretty good before that, but that’s what mainly kicked it off for me. I was so hooked that I watched the entire series!

Hey there! I’m new. As you can see by my avatar (as of this post it’s Chirp), I am (or was, before I watched all of the episodes) into Peep and the Big Wide World.

I have 2 Interests:
Final Fantasy: I LOVE these games! I even completed the first one! I have the first 3 games. I want to play World of Final Fantasy, but I don’t have a PS4…
Art: I can’t draw, but I wish I could. I would draw underwater ponies if I could!
I also want to be part of this cool community! I already have a question in store…

Also, if you want to know why the favorite pony box is blank, it's because I don't have one...

Edited by Luke Watson
Needed to add more stuff
  • Brohoof 4

59 minutes ago, Luke Watson said:

Hey there! I’m new. As you can see by my avatar (as of this post it’s Chirp), I am (or was, before I watched all of the episodes) into Peep and the Big Wide World.

I have 2 Interests:
Final Fantasy: I LOVE these games! I even completed the first one! I have the first 3 games. I want to play World of Final Fantasy, but I don’t have a PS4…
Art: I can’t draw, but I wish I could. I would draw underwater ponies if I could!
I also want to be part of this cool community! I already have a question in store…

Also, if you want to know why the favorite pony box is blank, it's because I don't have one...

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it on Google. I don't remember the date though. This seems like a great place!
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was surfing through the Loud House wiki (my old favorite show), and I went on the ”Sleuth or Consequences” page. I read that page, and I checked out the “References” part. It said there was a My Little Pony reference. I was like, “What’s it like?”, so I used my Dragon Box to watch the first episode. Then I got hooked, mainly at this part of the opening: https://youtu.be/8mVAqn3C5vI?t=53s. It was still pretty good before that, but that’s what mainly kicked it off for me. I was so hooked that I watched the entire series!

Hiya! I don't usually greet the newbies, but I'm feeling a bit productive today. Welcome to the herd, buckaroo. Just remember Princess Celestia is the objectively best pony. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Hey, there, Luke Watson, welcome to these forums! :D I hope you have a great time here and enjoy what you find. You can also ask for help if you need it or message someone if you'd like to talk. :fluttershy: Have a great time here and have fun being a part of this really awesome community and I hope your question has been answered or will be soon. :P

Heh, speaking of which, I remember Peep and the Big Wide World, come to think of it; I recognized Chirp there right away. :ooh:

Welcome.

i don't know who is still actively doing it in the community, but there's tons of pony drawing streams out there. The show style is not a terribly difficult thing to imitate. It's one of the early drawing things I practiced myself. Ought to give it a try yourself if you're interested in art

15 minutes ago, Spondonical said:

I'm not sure if the more veteran Bronies will accept new people though. 

pfffft, nawh, the more the merrier my good friend :proud:

also belated welcome @Luke Watson >.<

Hello Luke Watson !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud: