Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What will the other 5 orbs enchant?(prediction)

Cahead2015

Orb enchantment   

2 users have voted

1. 1. Which human do you think will get enchanted?

• Dazzlings
    • Sunset shimmer (doppelganger)
    • Starlight glimmer (doppelganger)
    • Lighting dust
    • Gilda
    • Shadowbolts
    • Chrysalis
    • Cinch
    • Garble (possibly a dog)
    • Trixie

38 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

The Dazzlings are already at the top of list, so what will the other 2 orbs enchant?

Personally, I put the shadow as more likely to possess the Dazzlings, but I fully expect the remaining LoE orbs will hit human Sunset and Starlight, if they exist.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Personally, I put the shadow as more likely to possess the Dazzlings, but I fully expect the remaining LoE orbs will hit human Sunset and Starlight, if they exist.

I like your prediction.👍

• Brohoof 1

As this is slightly spoiler territory I have added the tag. Honestly, I had no idea orbs of any sort were being used, so...yeah. ^^;;

10 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

As this is slightly spoiler territory I have added the tag. Honestly, I had no idea orbs of any sort were being used, so...yeah. ^^;;

He’s referring to the rogue magic we saw at the end of Legend of Everfree, as well as in Mirror Magic. I’m not sure on what the rules for spoilers are, but those are both pretty old events at this point.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

He’s referring to the rouge magic we saw at the end of Legend of Everfree, as well as in Mirror Magic. I’m not sure on what the rules for spoilers are, but those are both pretty old events at this point.

I'm with you on this one, besides everyone (mostly bronies) pretty much knows about them at this point.

54 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

And why would you do that? Besides almost everyone already know of the events of LoE.

12 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

I'm with you on this one, besides everyone (mostly bronies) pretty much knows about them at this point.

And why would you do that? Besides almost everyone already know of the events of LoE.

My question is what does this have to do with the YouTube series and the Dazzlings? The OP is vague on that point...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, PathfinderCS said:

My question is what does this have to do with the YouTube series and the Dazzlings? The OP is vague on that point...

Well played there, well played.

Edited by Cahead2015

(edited)
5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

It would have been great if this thread was more specific, specially specifying if this was a prediction thread :dry:

Of course it's a prediction thread one of the best prediction is far is if the orbs will enchant the Dazzlings if any

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Not really sure what is being said according to the OP so maybe this should be locked or a better explanation is given.

I find your topic offensive 😠 besides it's the best explanation we've got, so deal with it. 

Edited by Cahead2015

6 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

I find your topic offensive 😠 besides it's the best explanation we've got, so deal with it. 

Calm down please. ;) Maybe some don't understand it. Can you edit the title to this so everybody will be happy:

What will the other 5 orbs enchant? (Prediction)

Edited by Hierok

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Calm down please. ;) Maybe some don't understand it. Can you edit the title to this so everybody will be happy:

What will the other 5 orbs enchant? (Prediction)

And how would I do that?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

Click on edit from your post at the top of this threat. There you can edit the title.

How convenient the moment you told me, I just click it.

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Click on edit from your post at the top of this threat. There you can edit the title.

Better?

• Brohoof 1