Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open The Puddle Zone (OPENED 2 SLOTS)

MonsoonVisionz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see that you're open for commissions. I was wondering if you could do a flat-colour headshot of my OC? If not, then I understand and apologise for any inconvenience caused. If yes, my OC is in my profile icon but here's a larger image for better reference:

photon_jet_by_mrbrandonmac-d7qyasp.png

14 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

I see that you're open for commissions. I was wondering if you could do a flat-colour headshot of my OC? If not, then I understand and apologise for any inconvenience caused. If yes, my OC is in my profile icon but here's a larger image for better reference:

photon_jet_by_mrbrandonmac-d7qyasp.png

Sure can just place the order with the current price for colored headshot and Ill add ya to my list! Its not a long list so should be done within a week ^w^ Thanks for your interest!

• Brohoof 1

Commission done for @Photon Jet
You get one flat color with a background
You get another flat colored with no background (Transparent)
Thank you for commissioning me and I hope you like him, Imma start adding minimal simple shading like this to my flat colors since I cant stand not shading it even a little.

Spoiler

767807509_PhotonJet.thumb.png.c5863810df8c31cb977aed21a1aa2f06.png

Spoiler

PhotonJetwob.thumb.png.6571a1f616e7bf8852d5566dd8447bb3.png

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ezzy said:

Commission done for @Photon Jet
You get one flat color with a background
You get another flat colored with no background (Transparent)
Thank you for commissioning me and I hope you like him, Imma start adding minimal simple shading like this to my flat colors since I cant stand not shading it even a little.

Hide contents

767807509_PhotonJet.thumb.png.c5863810df8c31cb977aed21a1aa2f06.png

Hide contents

PhotonJetwob.thumb.png.6571a1f616e7bf8852d5566dd8447bb3.png

Oh wow, that's amazing! Thank you very much! :D

Commission for  @Dynamo Pad and @Pastel Heart
Commissioned  by @GeneralDirection as a gift because you guys didn't have ship art of these too despite being a couple!
I hope you like it and I hope yall have a long lasting healthy relationship!

Artwork by me (MonsoonVisionz) you can download the full version and higher quality here : https://sta.sh/01d5p75qogy8  
Flowers.thumb.png.d25b6e604c69803c843461897b594a16.png

• Brohoof 1

@MonsoonVisionz

Hey there! I am considering commissioning from you. I would like 2 characters (one pony and one griffon), full color/shading, and a medium background.

I would like a photo of my MLP:FiM OC, Wolf Tracks with Blu the griffon. Both will be in a loving, snuggle pose underneath a cherry blossom tree with petals mid-fall. Daytime.

Wolf Tracks reference:

9FF5E67C-2237-4CD8-823E-3ED57C03C046.jpeg

Blu reference (blue jay/lion hybrid):

4882DE95-E460-4C37-BA21-8DDB9A5EF6D1.jpeg

Estimate?

26 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

@MonsoonVisionz

Hey there! I am considering commissioning from you. I would like 2 characters (one pony and one griffon), full color/shading, and a medium background.

I would like a photo of my MLP:FiM OC, Wolf Tracks with Blu the griffon. Both will be in a loving, snuggle pose underneath a cherry blossom tree with petals mid-fall. Daytime.

Wolf Tracks reference:

Hide contents

9FF5E67C-2237-4CD8-823E-3ED57C03C046.jpeg

Blu reference (blue jay/lion hybrid):

Reveal hidden contents

4882DE95-E460-4C37-BA21-8DDB9A5EF6D1.jpeg

Estimate?

Oh yes of course, just go to my shop link and pick 2 fullshaded characrers and with the background it should be about  $70 or such I think? Idk it will add up when you put what you want in your cart. Thans for considering me!!!

4 minutes ago, MonsoonVisionz said:

Oh yes of course, just go to my shop link and pick 2 fullshaded characrers and with the background it should be about  $70 or such I think? Idk it will add up when you put what you want in your cart. Thans for considering me!!!

Excellent! I will contact you later on via PM about it when I can pay! Thank you :squee:

Character name : Lamia Will Guide and Loyal Defender
Character Ref : 

Lamia Will Guide

1708263917_LamiaWill.thumb.png.2d6b1effcd8cdd18bb1889f296abba45.png

Loyal Defender

1._Loyal_Defender_Avatar.jpg.d4262ec7dd4f629eaa7cf23631ad473a.jpg

Shading type : Fully Shaded for both of them

Cutiemark ref : 

2._Loyal_Defenders_Cutie_Mark.png.b20d9cd54ed58e5b389296de85af6b44.png

Pose / Expression : Loyal Defender would be wrapped in Will Guide's coils as they are good friends. But you do it so it's within your SFW standards

Commission Type : 2 Full-body

And for a background, have them meet up near a tree like the one in your examples.

You can lose Loyal's wristwatch and glasses

So when I go into the shop to pay for it, do I pick 2 full bodies fully Shaded for the Characters?

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know

Edited by Will Guide
Request to have Loyal without his glasses and wristwatch

I need to make the proper payment so I'll need you to respond when you're about ready to start work on my order. I wanna make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also do you show work-in-progress sketches?

On 8/12/2020 at 10:32 PM, Will Guide said:

I need to make the proper payment so I'll need you to respond when you're about ready to start work on my order. I wanna make sure I didn't miss anything.

Also do you show work-in-progress sketches?

I do show a presketch and upon request can show you further development but its more like Ill show you sketch, line art, and it shaded and colored and ask if youd like small things changed because only small things can be changed after the pre sketch. I am willing to let you pay now but it will take a few days to get to yours because I have two other commissions jn qeue so eta of the finished product will be from 3 to 7 business days (not including sunday.) But youre more than welcome to go into the shop and order what stuff youd like in the pic, after I got the notification 

6 hours ago, MonsoonVisionz said:

I do show a presketch and upon request can show you further development but its more like Ill show you sketch, line art, and it shaded and colored and ask if youd like small things changed because only small things can be changed after the pre sketch. I am willing to let you pay now but it will take a few days to get to yours because I have two other commissions jn qeue so eta of the finished product will be from 3 to 7 business days (not including sunday.) But youre more than welcome to go into the shop and order what stuff youd like in the pic, after I got the notification 

Thank you. I can even wait until the end of Summer and beyond

And for better reference, Loyal's appearance colors are:

Race: Alicorn

Coat Color: Navy blue

Mane Color: Brown

Tail color: Reddish brown

Eye Color: Emerald

(The picture I provided a week ago was an old one from years ago that kinda makes him look more blackish than he really is, doesn't it?)