Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The avatar above you is naked in your bed! What's your reactions?

Telferi

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

:blush:  W-w-wh-what are you doing here?

How did you get here?

*Closes the door*

"Oh I've been waiting for you Sherbert.......... there's no ocean that'll separate us now!" *Grabs you and cuddles with you for the rest of the night* :love:

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

*Closes the door*

"Oh I've been waiting for you Sherbert.......... there's no ocean that'll separate us now!" *Grabs you and cuddles with you for the rest of the night* :love:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: 

Shoo, shoo, it's my turn to sleep in the bed now. :scoots:

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

I see no pony has posted in nearly 24 hours, leaving you all alone, but don't worry @Sherbert Music-Guard now your in my bed, and I don't plan on letting you get outta here without an extreme amount of snuggles :wub: 

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

19 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

To be fair, aren't ponies usually naked anyway? :ooh:

Yeah but... ya know!

And please please PLEASE get out of my bed please Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

I think you broke the blush machine @Sherbert Music-Guard ^_^

But anyways.......... we all know I wouldn't mind having you naked in my bed, that would be a very fun night indeed 

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

I think you broke the blush machine @Sherbert Music-Guard ^_^

But anyways.......... we all know I wouldn't mind having you naked in my bed, that would be a very fun night indeed 

Yeah I did!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't even know what that thing is.

Edited by Guest
Edited title

19 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

You can stay, as long as you don't make a mess in my room! :please:

17 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Scuse me prince, how did tou get into my room and more importantly my bed?

Guys! You're both welcome to be in my bed.