Reecejackox

Young:

• I watch ponies
  • Getting a job at Target
  • Knowing that some of the coins in my pocket are older than me

Old:

• I’m unwilling to use ingerprint ID on my phone for some reason
  • The target audience of the ponies I watch
  • There are small children who can play piano better than I will ever be able to, assuming I had a lasting interest in playing the piano.

Things that make me feel young:

I love cartoons as much if not more than when I was little.

Most of my hobbies are centered around child-like things.

I never run out of energy when I'm having fun.

Things that make me feel old:

Understanding old or out of date references of every kind (which I am proud to say is true).

I don't understand modern technology.

I don't understand most abbreviations or internet-speak used these days. 

• Brohoof 1

Old

1. Most of my favorite games and cartoons from my childhood are at least 10 if not 15 years old now... 
  2. Thinking about when I first played League of Legends and TF2... (4 and a half and 6 and a half years ago respectively)
  3. The fact that I bought my copy of Pokémon Diamond right when it came out, and now the game is 12 years old... 
  4. The fact it's been 5 and a half years now since I started watching MLP, and I wasn't far from an adult when I started...

Young

1. My interests for the most part are very new in comparison to the interests of a lot of people that I know.
  2. My favorite subgenre of video games is only about 3 years old...
  3. I find "tech-savvy" a term worthy of cringe, because I feel that most tech knowledge is kind of common knowledge.
  4. The way I look. Trust me when I say I look like I'm 18 if even that, but I'm a few years older than that.

Things that make me feel young :

- ponies

- the care I got from my parents

- my highschool life

- still a long journey till I lead my own family

Things that make me feel old :

- responsibility

- overthinking about the future

- getting called childish by my mom oftentimes

- the words from my teacher about the future

I was looking at pictures of myself from ten years ago and wondering what the fuck happened. My face is literally longer than it used to be and my facial hair seems more scraggly.

I mean, don't get me wrong I'd rather look older anyway. It's just a bit of a curiosity to see proof that time has indeed moved forward. I feel the same as I always have, it's just all physical changes I never noticed.

Old

- Anything from when I grew up (IE: old 90s cartoons).
- Trying to think of my childhood.

Young

- Watching preschool shows (Disney Junior & Paw Patrol)
- Sleeping with a stuffed toy/light on.
- Acting childlike.

Young

Still able to move as fast as my teenage employees at work.

I'm occasionally carded when I buy beer.

Shitposting on the internet.

Old

Eye sight is starting to go south (my dad didn't need glasses until he was mid-30s.)

I have a child.

Out of the few thousand 30 y.o. boomer memes out there, I've seen maybe two or three that don't apply to me. This one gives me feels.

Things that make me feel young: Innocent pursuits like watching kids shows, especially cartoons.

Things that make me feel old are when there's an absence of childlike pursuits. I have an old personality so watching cartoons and doing similar things are necessary to keep the balance.

Young: New games, TV shows, modern music

Old: Games from my childhood, cartoons, my fossil of a computer, music

Edited by Cash_In

Old:
-I talk like an old person. My sister and now even my parents tease me for using "old man" language. Oh well.

-I regularly say "I've been doing "X" since before you were even born to my niece.

-My sister, being a teacher, rants about her students (high schoolers) constantly using new memes and slang that I have no clue about.

-My 50 year old dad complains that I'm "technotarded" since I mostly use older technology.

-I'm starting to get the "things were better when I was a kid" thoughts, mostly about video games, and that's starting to freak me out

-When I was 18, a guy on a forum I went on thought I was in my 30s due how I speak and type.

Young:

-I consider myself "young at heart", I like reading comic books, watching cartoons, eating candy and collecting toys. 

Edited by Jordan D

Young

iPhone

My computers

The music I listen to (of course, I'm not the type of person to enjoy modern hip-hop or rap, but if I find a decent rap or hip-hop or rap song, I'm down to listen to it. My spotify and youtube song playlist isn't all rap, but it's mostly dominant of EDM and upbeat music)

Old

My mustache (it's normal, even I don't like it but I don't want to shave!)

My giant stuffed cat (I had it since I was around 2 and I'm 16 now and I still hang onto it in perfect condition)

Being surrounded by a huge group or class of 9th and 10th graders. It feels great being superior to them (sarcasm).

Young: a physically  active lifestyle,  jiu jitsu, ponies, and the fact that I'm finally independent and accomplished so much these last two years 

Old: Played the NES, realizing that the PS3 is way older than I remember, this fandom, and it's almost a decade since I last had sex :-D

Things that make me feel young:

-Buying my first Fursuit

-not know what the hell my 401k plan is

-I can dance if I want to, I can even leave my friends behind.

-cosplaying

things that make me feel old:

-anyone born after the year 2000

-Im worries about taxes rather than homework.

-toys r us no longer being a thing.

-Fortnite

Old:

Get tried quickly

Can't run very fast

Not much energy

Sir Bobby Charlton,  Bobby Moore & Stanley Matthew are some of my football/soccer idols, Charlton are old and retired and last two past away.

Write alot

My age (34)

Can't stand/dislike some kids, teenagers, gangsters

Stayed at home most of the time

Not going out person

Not Party person

Young:

Have  Waifus

I'm into Superheroes, Doctor Who, Star Wars and Fictional Characters i'm into.

Still watch cartoons and anime

Read comics

having Itlems/collections with me at all time

Have two small teddies with me

Play Spyro games and video games

Take many photos

Spend alot of times on internet, social network and Youtube

Buy and collect toys and geeky stuffs.

Still living with parents

No girlfriend/wife

Had no kids

Edited by Adam Burt

Young?

Modern cartoons & talking with people here.

Gaming (video & MTG)

Being (or having been) the youngest captain in my base and maybe for a time on the fleet

Old?

Old cartoons & talking with people here, hell, simply being one of the oldest here :)

Gaming - having games/cards that are older than people I play against.

TV shows I love, that I don't think of as being "that old" but are from the first half of my life.

Graduating from uni in the first half of my life.

Most things computer related - first computer was a Spectrum 48k in '82. Using the BBC Micro and it's 5.25" flopoies. I remember when home internet was starting out (AOL on 3.5" disks). Installing Windows 3.11 from 8 3.5" disks ...having a pre-Windows PC with just DOS :D

Young

watching Cartoons 

playing cards 

hanging out with my friends and have fun.

Old 

Sitting in a University surrounded by people who are mostly around 20 years old

watching cartoons from your childhood who are older than 20 years.

• Brohoof 1

Old

Noting the differences between the childhoods children now are having versus the childhood I had.

Noting that I have been a Brony for over seven years (though I could say other similar statements in the format "I cannot believe it has already been X years since Y").

Young

On occasion, making fun of old people for being old. While this may be rather immature, I think it is likely that I will make fun of myself if I, for instance, reach the point where I can only move around with a wheelchair.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

• 4 years later...

Young:
Still have about 10 years or so until I can run for president so I can say I can't do everything yet as an American
Stereotypically College age for now

Old: 
I am one month away from hitting my 8th year anniversary on these forums. :wacko:
G4 has been surpassed by G5 with G4 being out originally when I was in middle school. Now I'm in college.
People my age or have my birthday now are rookies or sophomores in major sports leagues that I payed a lot of attention to while growing up