Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which EQG superpower would you want?

Midnight Blaze 98

Which EQG superpower would you want?  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Which EQG superpower would you have?

• Twilight- telekinesis
    • Rainbow- speed
    • Pinkie- random explosions
    • Sunset- mind reading
    • Fluttershy- talking to animals
    • Applejack- strength
    • Rarity- force fields

Definitely telekinesis, it’s not like I do anything that would require me to move really fast, plus it would ruin my shoes. I don’t need to be super strong, and having things randomly explode would be horrible in real life. And while making crystals, mind reading, and talking to animals would all be super neat, telekinesis is cooler.

Plus, maybe I could learn to fly with the power like Starlight did.

• Brohoof 2

I'd go with Sunset's ability to read minds though I would only use it sparingly knowing that there are those who don't like their inner-thoughts becoming known.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
22 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Actually Twilight's superpower is telekinesis, and rarity's is force fields

I’ll edit the proper names in!

I’ve decided I’d want Twilights- it would be cool and convenient! Speed was tempting though, as was mind reading!

Edited by Midnight Blaze 98

22 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

Actually Twilight's superpower is telekinesis, and rarity's is force fields

Essentially, Sci-Twi is Jean Grey, and Rarity is Green Lantern.

P.S.: Guess that makes Midnight Sparkle, by extension, Dark Phoenix. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Essentially, Sci-Twi is Jean Grey, and Rarity is Green Lantern.

P.S.: Guess that makes Midnight Sparkle, by extension, Dark Phoenix. :lol:

I heard of green lantern , not Jean grey btw

1 hour ago, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

I’ll edit the proper names in!

I’ve decided I’d want Twilights- it would be cool and convenient! Speed was tempting though, as was mind reading!

I forget to mention that Fluttershy is like an animal whisperer

Just now, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

She's from X-Men -- she's the redhead with the telekinesis.

Oh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm going to break from the usual trend and say that I'd like Rarity's forcefield power.  The reason I'm going with that one is how versatile it is, especially since, as has been shown in Legend of Everfree & Mirror Magic, Rarity can control the crystalline constructs/barriers she creates (e.g. when she forms a sphere around Sci-Twi to keep her from falling into the void & moves it back to the last remaining bit of ground).  I mean not only can you block most damage, but you can also use it, with proper control, to either make stepping stones in the air (like Weiss from RWBY), or even better, surf on a diamond-shaped barrier like the silver surfer.  

Add to that the ability to form other crystalline solid objects out of thin air (a la the crystal chandelier that Rarity conjured up), and you have one potent, versatile set of powers that someone with a good imagination (like Rarity) can put to use for a wide variety of threats.  Someone said that Rarity was basically the Green Lantern to Sci-Twi's Jean Grey, but I think Rarity's abilities are more like another Marvel Heroine:  Sue Richards, a.k.a. The Invisible Woman.  Granted, she can't make herself or her force fields invisible, but the sheer variety & utility of the force-fields are similar to Sue's, and Sue Richards is far from the weakest of the Marvel super heroes.

47 minutes ago, mlp12491 said:

I'd probably want RD's speed, because I could go anywhere super fast(All though,I'd have to learn to control it.

Super speed would have been my second choice, but I went for telekinesis in the end. 

Also, welcome to the forums! :squee: