Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think Luna does everyday

Aosera

Eat lots of cake. For the need to be less overshadowed by her bigger sister, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bendy said:

Eat lots of cake. For the need to be less overshadowed by her bigger sister, if you know what I mean.

You mean eat lots of bananas. I always assumed Celestia was the cake eater in the royal family.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, did you guys not see Season 7's "A Royal Problem"? They very clearly show that Luna sleeps during the day! So that she can do her job of raising the moon, going into ponies, and protecting them from Nightmares!

Seriously, every time someone asks such an obvious question like this, it hurts me. I mean, is the world losing its common sense!? First I'd stop following Brony Analysts because their views and reviews were tainting my own views of the show and now the common fan is making me feel the world is getting stupider? This has got to stop before I lose all faith in humanity!:(

Edited by WiiGuy2014

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Ugh, did you guys not see Season 7's "A Royal Problem"? They very clearly show that Luna sleeps during the day! So that she can do her job of raising the moon, going into ponies, and protecting them from Nightmares!

Seriously, every time someone asks such an obvious question like this, it hurts me. I mean, is the world losing its common sense!? First I'd stop following Brony Analysts because their views and reviews were tainting my own views of the show and now the common fan is making me feel the world is getting stupider? This has got to stop before I lose all faith in humanity!:(

I haven't actually seen it due to it not been on netflix yet. But she must have hobbies outside sleeping

The show makes it seem as though keeping after ponies' dreams is her waking existence. But when you see her during the daylight hours sitting in Canterlot's throne room with Celestia, she seems just fine. I'm guessing Luna gets less sleep than most other ponies so she can make a royal appearance when ponies are awake, and patrol the dream realm at night and as far as the show is concerned, it only has to be that simple and clear.

Until there's an episode that clearly outlines 'This is what Princess Luna does all day and night' I'm content in that being the only canon for her. I like to imagine my regent of the night likes stickers and puts them all over her belongings. I like to think she's a good artist because the night sky wouldn't be as beautiful if she weren't.

19 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I can tell you what she doesn't do everyday ... make pancakes. 

:orly:

I think Princess Luna sleeps during the day after working the night shift.

Also, It's been proven that pancakes make the perfect Princess pony pillows. :P

919.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:18 AM, General Solar Magus said:

My bet is that she's nocturnal.

Sleeps in the day and guards dreams in the night.

Yes, I've worked the night shift on jobs & you pretty much have to sleep a lot during the day. If you ain't in a position to demand silence under penalty of death, it can be pretty rough

On 16-11-2017 at 7:00 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I'm sure she's busy trolling villain's dream !

But all villains are reformed remember and the ones who aren't can't get much worse. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

C'mon, we all know Luna is a gamer! :3 She always plays online with Spike, Big Mac, and Fluttershy and probably livestreams them! :3

Does Equestria even have online games? 

1 hour ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Does Equestria even have online games? 

They might! No one said they didn't! ;) But it was never shown either. I guess the writers wanna keep that open to debate for the fandom.