Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Twilight and Later Starlight Enter The Human Equestria World, How do they get their clothes or in Starlight's case, mascara on her eyelids when they arrive

bwrosas

I'm just curious about that. Are the clothes suppose to match their personalities? I'm just curious about that.  Also, how in The Equestria Prime world (the Pony world), she doesn't have mascara on her eyelids (or lipstick as seen in some promo pics), but upon arriving in the human world, she does. Couldn't they kind of keep her a bit of the same, like they did with Twilight.

Also, one last thing, How in the world can she or Twilight get easily adjusted to the human body, like it's it nothing? Someone, please answer that.

That's all have to ask for now. God Bless!

4 hours ago, bwrosas said:

I'm just curious about that. Are the clothes suppose to match their personalities? I'm just curious about that.  Also, how in The Equestria Prime world (the Pony world), she doesn't have mascara on her eyelids (or lipstick as seen in some promo pics), but upon arriving in the human world, she does. Couldn't they kind of keep her a bit of the same, like they did with Twilight.

Also, one last thing, How in the world can she or Twilight get easily adjusted to the human body, like it's it nothing? Someone, please answer that.

That's all have to ask for now. God Bless!

It's probably just to look human as possible.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to go with the standard copout here and say that magic is the reason. I doubt the writers are willing to explain the exact process as I don't think even they know how it actually happens. Also, the OP forgot to include Sunset as she experienced the same thing when she went through the portal.

• Brohoof 4

46 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm going to go with the standard copout here and say that magic is the reason. I doubt the writers are willing to explain the exact process as I don't think even they know how it actually happens. Also, the OP forgot to include Sunset as she experienced the same thing when she went through the portal.

What's OP?

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

OP is me (original poster) and yes I forgot about Sunset. My Bad.

I guess to match their personalities and how their looks translate to our standards. Twi is the goody two shoes girl (but I suppose her looks would have been different if she was still the snarky and asocial loner from before :huh: ). Obviously, Sunny and Starlight are deliberately made them to look more attractive in their human forms, and a bit older (well, Starlight have that feel of being older than the Mane 6, and Sunny was modeled after her VA: Rebecca Shoichet) 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I guess to match their personalities and how their looks translate to our standards. Twi is the goody two shoes girl (but I suppose her looks would have been different if she was still the snarky and asocial loner from before :huh: ). Obviously, Sunny and Starlight are deliberately made them to look more attractive in their human forms, and a bit older (well, Starlight have that feel of being older than the Mane 6, and Sunny was modeled after her VA: Rebecca Shoichet) 

Or it could be based on intelligence, like the ponies of equestria is as intelligent as the human on earth, maybe that's Portal is doing, whoever goes through the portal will be based on the intelligent species on the other side

7 hours ago, LyricaDreamy said:

real question is : How does the "cool kids" look fit Starlight ? it should be more chic imho like Sunset's current outfit.

Starlight's outfit looks good to me, and I hope the don't change it for quite awhile.

I think the portal making clothing, shaping bodies and such is just part of how it works, very much like the TARDIS language translation circuits.  Its just part of the basic design theory, like you wouldn't design an airplane without landing gear would you?

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Skytower said:

I think the portal making clothing, shaping bodies and such is just part of how it works, very much like the TARDIS language translation circuits.  Its just part of the basic design theory, like you wouldn't design an airplane without landing gear would you?

Of course you wouldn't!!!

I think it has something to do with the mirror itself. Perhaps the mirror is aware of how nudity is viewed in the society on the other side of its reflective face. So, to help solve this problem, the mirror simply makes clothes and puts them on each traveler before they exit on the human side, same with removing them before arriving back on the pony side.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Lance Shield said:

I think it has something to do with the mirror itself. Perhaps the mirror is aware of how nudity is viewed in the society on the other side of its reflective face. So, to help solve this problem, the mirror simply makes clothes and puts them on each traveler before they exit on the human side, same with removing them before arriving back on the pony side.

Or it just depends on how much hair you have on your skin, particularly around your…reproductive organs.

Edited by Cahead2015