Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight & Starlight In EQG: Where'd The Clothes And Makeup Come From?

bwrosas

I'm just curious about that. Are the clothes suppose to match their personalities? I'm just curious about that.  Also, how in The Equestria Prime world (the Pony world), she doesn't have mascara on her eyelids (or lipstick as seen in some promo pics), but upon arriving in the human world, she does. Couldn't they kind of keep her a bit of the same, like they did with Twilight.

Also, one last thing, How in the world can she or Twilight get easily adjusted to the human body, like it's it nothing? Someone, please answer that.

That's all have to ask for now. God Bless!

The clothes are definitely a personality thing.

As far as Starlight having eye shadow as a human... I really think it was to help give her a more distinguished look compared to the others, her clothes feel much the same way. 

Starlight had Sunset there to give her help and tips when it comes to adjusting, but Twilight became accustomed as quickly as she did so the movie could continue. Even then she was still tripping and clutzing around a fair bit. 

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Twilight & Starlight In EQG: Where'd The Clothes And Makeup Come From?
1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

The clothes are definitely a personality thing.

As far as Starlight having eye shadow as a human... I really think it was to help give her a more distinguished look compared to the others, her clothes feel much the same way. 

Starlight had Sunset there to give her help and tips when it comes to adjusting, but Twilight became accustomed as quickly as she did so the movie could continue. Even then she was still tripping and clutzing around a fair bit. 

Not to mention the makeup and unique clothes/accessories make Starlight's human design absolutely gorgeous IMO.

• Brohoof 1

I would assume that the mirror/portal associates that pony that Is crossing over with the human counterpart and automatically assigns clothes that would fit the human counterpart.

Just my headcanon. :P

• Brohoof 2

On 11/8/2017 at 9:23 AM, PathfinderCS said:

I would assume that the mirror/portal associates that pony that Is crossing over with the human counterpart and automatically assigns clothes that would fit the human counterpart.

Given its greatest effects so far (Midnight Sparkle, the geodes, Gaea Everfree, Juniper Montage's mirror, etc.), I think materializing a few accessories is pretty effortless by comparison.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.