Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Are you SONY Pony, Nintendo Pony or Microsoft Pony

Aosera

Which console do you prefer the most? I have soft spot for Playstation because mostly of PS1 that i grew up with, so i am at best a SONY pony, but i tend to stick with whatever value i can get for a system in general.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see

Nintendo has some good games, but many great games don't make it to their consoles. Also, no Forza and idk about Skyrim mods.

PlayStation is pretty similar to Xbox in games, but it doesn't have Forza and has really limited Skyrim mods.

Xbox has Forza and almost all the same mods as PC for Skyrim.

Xbox wins.

A PC with a Nintendo console gets you the full range of gaming experiences available. The handful of exclusive games on other consoles are not much worth it to me. 

Mind I don't have a modern console at all these days, but I'll try to justify shelling out for a Switch eventually. (I usually just mooch my console gaming experience off wealthier friends)

I'm a gaming pony; pure a simple. Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, what-have-you are all good in their own right. ^^

That said, if I HAD to pick a preference, it would be Sony. This is coming from someone who grew up mainly Sega.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much nothing but PC. I do have a Wii U and I want a Switch soon as well, and also a PS4 pro. Xbox One offers nothing for me so I'd be wasting my money.

Nintendo Pony, definitely, when it comes to consoles. Though I also had a PS1, a PS2, an Xbox, and an Xbox 360 as a kid (well, for the Xbox 360 I was more of a teenager) at some point, I ended up with more Nintendo-based nostalgia. Besides, Nintendo plus PC basically gives you every single game that releases on their own aside from a few Xbox and Playstation exclusives, some of which aren't really that great even. I've found Nintendo to have far superior exclusives in general.

In terms of consoles, I used to love Playstation but I switched to Xbox in 2011 and I have loved Xbox since. Xbox One is my favorite system ever. I have so many games and things to do on it. *-*

As for a handheld, I really like my 3DS. :) Got plenty of games on it too for lots of portable gaming.

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

As for a handheld, I really like my 3DS. :) Got plenty of games on it too for lots of portable gaming.

Say what you will about Nintendo's primary consoles; they've got a strong monopoly over handhelds.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Say what you will about Nintendo's primary consoles; they've got a strong monopoly over handhelds.

They're getting their mojo back with the Switch at least :P

Just now, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

They're making my next-gen-purchase decision very difficult, that's for sure.

Heh, I know that feel :P

PS4 pro or Switch for me. Of course, I plan to have both at some point, but which one first? 

Nintendo because they have all of my favorite franchises like Smash, Zelda, Metroid, etc.,

I'm also pretty fond of Sony though. 

I've got the Switch and PS4 :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm a PC pony now. I wasn't always though, in the past I used to have a Wii, and DS's and stuff, and while I still have all that stuff, I don't use it anymore. I mean, it's been years since I last played any game on my Wii. I mostly stopped using my consoles when I got my laptop, since then I have transitioned to PC gaming and pretty much just living off my PC now.  

• Brohoof 1