Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Are you SONY Pony, Nintendo Pony or Microsoft Pony

Aosera

I've generally been a Nintendo Pony most of my life, though I've been a bit of a Sony Pony as well. I really haven't played many games on the MIcrosoft consoles, but I'd like to own at least one of them.

• 1 month later...

As a child I had a GameCube, PS2, and Xbox Classic. I loved them all, but when the 7th generation of consoles came out my family got a Wii, I loved the Wii and brings back a lot of good memories. I remember being blown away by the motion controls, how revolutionary it felt at the time. The next year came, and I had asked my parents for a PS3 for Christmas, but instead I got an Xbox 360 I had to share with my family. No one really played it but me so slowly but surely it became mine. A couple years later I joined Xbox Live, made plenty of friends, spent thousands of hours gaming. I've had some of my best memories playing online games on my 360, and eventually I consider myself a Microsoft guy... err pony. And to this day I still prefer to play games on my Xbox One than my PC, and owning anything Sony is nothing but a distant memory. As for Nintendo stuff, I want a Switch, but I feel now isn't the time to buy a new console.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I would say I'm a Sony and Nintendo pony. Growing up, I remember my first consoles were a Nintendo 64 and a PS1. I got into Xbox when I was a teenager, but it was mostly used for playing Naruto with my friends. Nowadays, I mostly have a Nintendo Switch and a PS4. So, I honestly can't choose one over the other. Mostly because both consoles are a lot of fun to play games on, in my opinion. :)  

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

\o/ Glorious PC Master Race \o/

All joking aside, I do own a Nintendo Switch, 3DS, multiple Android devices, and a PC. Getting my first serious gaming PC tomorrow (i5 quad core cpu, 1050 ti gpu, etc) and eventually getting an even better card which I forgot the name of, but it's much better than even the 1050 ti, but over $300 xD

• 1 month later...

I like the Playstation the most, i also played the most time with it and i have some good memories with it, like playing my first survival horror games or playing Worms for the first time. Its also the only Console on which i play with my family from time to time, since its the only console that my father has.

Sorry to fans of any of the other companies, but I'm just a huge Nintendo fan; I just like their exclusives the best! :D I would place Playstation one place below Nintendo, though! :)

• Brohoof 1

Microsoft.... PC and Xbox, side note, I still wont forgive Microsoft for forcing Win10 which caused my laptop stop working, error during install, had to get a new hard drive and start fresh, so i lost everything on it.

I've been a Nintendo pony since the Game Boy Advance. Every game console/handheld I've ever owned has been from Nintendo. I'm a PC pony, too- before I got my Switch that was where I played the majority of my games, although I don't consider myself a Microsoft pony because I have no interest in Xbox.