Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony! I'm Sketchy Tune!

Sketchy Tune

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Went through google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was watching tv and I tuned to the Hub and it was playing. I instantly fell in love!

Hi ya'll! Name's Sketchy Tune! 

• Brohoof 7

Welcome fellow Twilight fan! We certainly could use more. ^ ^

I hope you enjoy your time here, it's great to have you. ^ ^

Welcome to the forums! I do hope your enjoy your time here! :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sunset Rose said:

Welcome fellow Twilight fan! We certainly could use more. ^ ^

I hope you enjoy your time here, it's great to have you. ^ ^

Thank you so much! I'll probably here a long time! It's so nice to meet you!

7 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Welcome to the forums! I do hope your enjoy your time here! :)

Thank you so much! I know I will! :pinkie:

6 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Welcome here, hope you enjoy your time and have fun^^ Also niceprofile pic, self drawn? If so, nice :3

I will enjoy it all! I love mlp so much! Also, Thank you so much! Yes, it is self drawn ^^ I love drawing things. I wish I could do digital but I don't have the tech for it XD Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather, role play, help each other and discuss about everything!

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 4

44 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

hey there! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask anyponpon :P

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH! I Loved this song that Pinkie sang!! His face at the end, and throughout most of the song XD

39 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather, role play, help each other and discuss about everything!

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

Thank you so much!!

13 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Hey! Welcome:D You will  enjoy your time here OR ELSE. *cough* nevermind. Anyways, your the first pony who has a Tune in their name other than me! Have a great day! Cya around :3

AWW THANK YOU! And that is so cool!

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Thank you so much! I'll probably here a long time! It's so nice to meet you!

Great to hear. ^ ^

Hello Sketchy Tune !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

• Brohoof 2

Hello Sketchy Tune and welcome to the forums! Looks like we've acquired another Tuney. :P Just kidding, there's only one true @Tuney ^_^ You're your own person, 'twouldn't be right to base an opinion of you on someone else. ;)

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay among us, get out there and have some fun. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to throw a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2

On 08/11/2017 at 3:18 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello Sketchy Tune !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

:yay::yay:

On 08/11/2017 at 4:30 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Hello Sketchy Tune and welcome to the forums! Looks like we've acquired another Tuney. :P Just kidding, there's only one true @Tuney ^_^ You're your own person, 'twouldn't be right to base an opinion of you on someone else. ;)

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay among us, get out there and have some fun. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to throw a message my way anytime. :)

Thank you so much!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2