OC Requests ((CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER!))

Sketchy Tune

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

@Techno Universal

Here is your OC! I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted or expected. I could not do the cape sadly. I lost many papers attempting to draw him with a cape (most ending up with a rip in the center from erasing too much). I hope you like it ^^

20171116_234757.jpg

@Kronos the Revenant

Here you go! I have to say, I had a bit trouble because I've never drawn cyborg (??) ocs before. I loved the challenge though! Hope you like it!

20171116_234821.jpg

@Ganaram Inukshuk

I tried my best! I love how you do those!!! Do you take requests, because I would love to see my oc like that!!!

20171116_234839.jpg

@C. Thunder Dash

I've never drawn griffons before and I think maybe you could tell. I tried though! Hope you like it.

20171116_234901.jpg

@Violet_S

Here you are Violet!! Hope you like it!

20171116_234926.jpg

@Princess Lulu <3~

LULU! Here you are!

20171116_234941.jpg

@Sketchy Tail

Wow! Another Sketch here!! Hi! You were probably here longer than I am XD Here you go!

20171116_234956.jpg

@Twisted Cyclone

Here you are! I changed him a bit to make him look a bit more masculine.. Hope it doesn't bother you.

20171116_235014.jpg

@Chrysalium

Here you are! Cadence full size!

20171116_235036.jpg

@SoberStarlight

Here you are!

20171116_235025.jpg

Ohmygosh that looks adorable! Thank you so much! 

22 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

@Techno Universal

Here is your OC! I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted or expected. I could not do the cape sadly. I lost many papers attempting to draw him with a cape (most ending up with a rip in the center from erasing too much). I hope you like it ^^

20171116_234757.jpg

@Kronos the Revenant

Here you go! I have to say, I had a bit trouble because I've never drawn cyborg (??) ocs before. I loved the challenge though! Hope you like it!

20171116_234821.jpg

@Ganaram Inukshuk

I tried my best! I love how you do those!!! Do you take requests, because I would love to see my oc like that!!!

20171116_234839.jpg

@C. Thunder Dash

I've never drawn griffons before and I think maybe you could tell. I tried though! Hope you like it.

20171116_234901.jpg

@Violet_S

Here you are Violet!! Hope you like it!

20171116_234926.jpg

@Princess Lulu <3~

LULU! Here you are!

20171116_234941.jpg

@Sketchy Tail

Wow! Another Sketch here!! Hi! You were probably here longer than I am XD Here you go!

20171116_234956.jpg

@Twisted Cyclone

Here you are! I changed him a bit to make him look a bit more masculine.. Hope it doesn't bother you.

20171116_235014.jpg

@Chrysalium

Here you are! Cadence full size!

20171116_235036.jpg

@SoberStarlight

Here you are!

20171116_235025.jpg

*whistles* That's some really amazing and awe-inspiring work. I know I may sound biased here because, well, it's my OC, but you made Kronos look almost exactly as I'd picture him when he gets into one of his psychotic fits. I love it. ^_^

On 11/8/2017 at 2:02 PM, Sketchy Tune said:

Ok, I saw this and I really wanted to do it! I want to draw your ocs! It could be already made, or you need help getting an official look! I will try to get them to you as fast as I could!

When I Brohoof, that means I accept ^^

Oooh, oooh, your art is so lovely! Can I have one please? ;u; Of my OC, Aurora Spices... :o She's a mean, introverted science-y pone. o3o

Aurora Spices Sketch DIGITALIZED.png

2017-11-09 14-15-33-9935.png

2017-11-09 14-14-18-8657.png

On 17/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, Chrysalium said:

@Sketchy Tune

I love it very much, thank you!

No problem! I'm glad you like it!

On 17/11/2017 at 4:58 PM, Princess Lulu <3~ said:

Yay! Thank you!

On 17/11/2017 at 6:48 PM, Violet_S said:

Ohmygosh that looks adorable! Thank you so much! 

Thank you! I'm so happy you like it!

On 18/11/2017 at 3:28 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Thanks so much, and I don't take requests right now, I only fulfil random requests that I find here (sorry).

It's fine^^ Well, If you do start, then I will want one ^^ and your welcome ^^

On 18/11/2017 at 7:03 AM, Kronos the Revenant said:

*whistles* That's some really amazing and awe-inspiring work. I know I may sound biased here because, well, it's my OC, but you made Kronos look almost exactly as I'd picture him when he gets into one of his psychotic fits. I love it. ^_^

I did!? Wow... I feel accomplished XD Really though, I'm glad you like it ^^

14 hours ago, Capper said:

Mightiest thou artist, would you be so kind as to illustrate my OC?

E3291C6A-1E4B-4C6B-9966-7ACC1D3C4FE1.thumb.jpeg.8143c9f16f87169636bbf1ad4d999713.jpeg

She might be tricky. 

:) Her looks are not a problem, but the crystal coat... I don't think I would be able to do that because I'm not very great at doing that. Trust me, I've tried. How about I do how the crystal ponies look before they have their crystal coat? 

Hello Sketchy Tune! I see you'a great artist. I was wondering, is there enough for mine? If not then I'll completely understand and apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

If you can, would you mind drawing my OC shown in my profile icon? Here's my OC MS Paint drawing for further reference:

Photon Jet No Suit.png

9 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

:) Her looks are not a problem, but the crystal coat... I don't think I would be able to do that because I'm not very great at doing that. Trust me, I've tried. How about I do how the crystal ponies look before they have their crystal coat? 

That’s fine! Diamond Step (her name) often messes up people. 

If you need something on personality, click on the “Diamond Step” OC link in my signature. 

Am I allowed to submit another request?

I'd like you to draw Astrum, my alicorn of the stars. His coat is a dark midnight blue and so are his eyes. His cutie mark is a blue ringed planet with stars around it. Points, not like the shape. His wings end in stars, like they would appear in the sky. His coat has the occasional white point of stars in it, aswell as red and blue ones.

Edited by Chrysalium

Your art is super! I have a challenge for you; my newest OC. Note, her profile contains movie spoilers so just pasting her description here. Note that she is like a movie canon Hippogriff, like Princess Skystar here: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Princess_Skystar_hippogriff_ID.png

Name: Serenity

Species: Non-Pony

Appearance: Serenity is a Hippogriff. She has pale baby blue fur, with pale violet tips to her wings and ears. Her hooves and claws are violet, and her mane and tail are aquamarine blue with dark blue stripes. Serenity's mane and tail are poker straight and fall to her knees and hocks. Her eyes are violet. Her necklace is a small diamond shaped shard set in a gold locket shaped like a sea shell on a gold chain. She is in height taller than a pony, but not as tall as Princess Skystar. She has a slim build from living on her nerves.

Cutie Mark:  None.

Personality:  Serenity is shy and introverted from the years of living by herself. She can be impulsive and rarely thinks before she acts. She does not adapt well to changes and tends to get sick if she has to live with a major lifestyle change, such as the Hippogriffs turning into seaponies. She would come off to others as being abrupt and unfriendly, when in reality she's desperate for friends, but just doesn't really know how to make them.

13 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

No cutiemark? It's fine if you don't ^^ I didn't have one for sometime ^^ 
Just wanna make sure

I'm still undecided on what his cutiemark will be. I'm still fleshing things out on his backstory. Thanks for checking though

On 11/8/2017 at 2:02 PM, Sketchy Tune said:

Ok, I saw this and I really wanted to do it! I want to draw your ocs! It could be already made, or you need help getting an official look! I will try to get them to you as fast as I could!

When I Brohoof, that means I accept ^^

Can you make my OC Please Named "Dashing Gamer"

pony.png

pony(1).png

In case you are still doing these...

Here is my pony gal, Sweet Cake!

Copy of AGenEeA.jpg

Oh and she has a remade cutie mark if you could use that please? Thank you so much for the opportunity!

imageproxy.jpeg

Edited by Sweetcake