Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys!

mlpfimguy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

King Mars, Minty Root

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was on a forum on a topic discussing video games, I accidentally clicked "next topic" instead of next page and guess what the topic was about x3

Hey guys, I'm most certain not new to the show, I've been around since Season 1, but I've never been an active part of any community :blink:. I'd really like that to change today! I'd love to get to know you all!

A bit about me:

-Dislikes nightshifts

-Current owner of Equestria Gaming

-Connoisseur of le internet memes

-YouTube content creator (mlpfimguy)

-Recognizes Rainbow Dash as definite best pony 

-Creator of the Derpy's Gr8 Avdenture series

-Delet nightshifts

• Brohoof 4

wait really? you made the derpy's gr8 adventure games? I honestly wouldht have known >_>  anyways! welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, KrazyDashie said:

wait really? you made the derpy's gr8 adventure games? I honestly wouldht have known >_>  anyways! welcome to the forums!

Thanks a lot for the welcome! And yeah I challenged myself to make a game in 3 days and whatever I had then I released, that's how the series began x3

14 hours ago, harmonymane6 said:

:)Hello and welcome to the mlp forums by the way I wished I discovered and gave My Little Pony Friendship a chance when the show was only about 26 episodes long or season 1 for short.

Luckily I had no biased views towards my little pony, I was curious as to why so many people would like a show called this, but I still gave it a watch and loved it!

14 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Welcome, I simply love to witness new faces arriving here, adding their own unique input, opinions and personalities into our band of of coincidental acquaintances. I truly look forwards to running into around the website in the near future.:grin:

For sure, I'm sure I'll be lurking around quite a bit lots of posts are already interesting me!

• Brohoof 1

Hello MLPfimGuy !! !!!  
Welcome  to the forum ! Always good to see new ponies  !
You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud: