Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the last dream you had?

Reecejackox

My last dream had me thinking I was still in college, and that I had missed a class for most of the semester and that I was due for some assignments.

I was sweating bullets when I woke up. >_<

• Brohoof 2

My last dream mostly took place in my college's rec center and I remember encountering random angry mob in there that included classmates, relatives, and Starlight Glimmer.

...yeah. :P

• Brohoof 1

On 11/9/2017 at 1:03 PM, PathfinderCS said:

My last dream had me thinking I was still in college, and that I had missed a class for most of the semester and that I was due for some assignments.

I was sweating bullets when I woke up. >_<

I had so many dreams like that! They've drastically dropped in frequency since I returned to college, but beforehand I was getting them quite frequently.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Envy said:

I had so many dreams like that! They've drastically dropped in frequency since I returned to college, but beforehand I was getting them quite frequently.

Funnily enough I've had those more than once. I don't know if it's that I miss being in college or what, but I could do without the heartache. ^^;;

31 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Funnily enough I've had those more than once. I don't know if it's that I miss being in college or what, but I could do without the heartache. ^^;;

I attributed mine to me being sad about having dropped out of college and spending my life working overnights at a job that wasn't what I wanted.

However, seeing as I'll still have one every once in a while after I've returned to college, I think they also are a result of my anxiety that I won't do well in a class.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Envy said:

I attributed mine to me being sad about having dropped out of college and spending my life working overnights at a job that made me sad.

However, seeing as I'll still have one every once in a while after I've returned to college, I think they also are a result of my anxiety that I won't do well in a class.

Anxiety in general will do that; from my own experience. Probably the explanation behind mine as well. *shrug*

• Brohoof 1

I was watching some lone bastard sexually harassing my cousin, more forcefully each time to almost a full blown assault. Before I could start killing him barehanded, my brother beat me up with it. The asshole grabbed him from behind, but he defended with a hip takedown (we both have been practicing joy jitsu for a month), and we both started to beat him. We've tied him, my brother left to see our cousin, and left me with the asshole, but I wasn't satisfied with the beating, and I wanted to inflict something horrible. I've proceeded to bite him on his cheek and ripped a piece of his skin, and woke up

I do not remember last night's dream, but the one before I do. In that dream I was up in Michigan at the University of Michigan.

HA. That will never happen. The very definition of a dream! Hopefully I will be able to go somewhere that far Northeast, though.

I dreamed that suddenly our house was moving because my father-in-law hired a team to take our house off the foundation and drive it around the block a couple times while a cleaning crew cleaned out our basement.

EXPERT DREAM ANALYSIS

I kind of need to clean out the basement.

• 2 years later...