Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would Ponies React to Seeing Humans?

Feather Scribbles

I think they'd be terrified of us at first, I mean, how would you feel if a 5'10" omnivorous alien biped suddenly arrived at your doorstep?

After awhile though, I think they'd get used to us and would probably become infatuated with us and would want to learn more about us, our anatomy, our societal structures, our technology, and so on and so forth.

They probably have Zoos around there somewhere. :lol:  Otherwise, they seem like a fairly tolerant bunch so curiosity would win out in the end I am sure and the magic of friendship would take it from there.

51 minutes ago, Midnight Seashell said:

but once the humans prove no harm

Seldom do humans do no harm in the long run.  :orly:

Human: Howdy!
Bon-Bon: 0_o Celestia's Mercy...
Lyra Heartstrings: OMG OMG OMG, A REAL HUMAN! I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T JUST A MYTH, BON-BON!
Bon-Bon: I guess you were right all along... and I lost my bet, didn't I?
Lyra Heartstrings: You sure did!
Bon-Bon: *Sigh*

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Then ponies don't seem the type to go to pieces whenever they see anything or anyone outside the ordinary. They've seen the Cerberus, Ursa Minor, Hydras, dragons and the list goes on. I don't think humans would be that big a deal after all these ponies have been through.

Try watching the first Equestria Girls movie again.  Twilight had a reaction to seeing humans before she found out she was one as well.  Imagine...that but with all ponies.  It wouldn't happen anyways if a human went through the portal.  They would have to enter Equestria through a backdoor, which is possible, but it would have to not involve falling a great distance as the male and female in question would just be bodies for the scientists of Canterlot to examine and dissect, which I can't guarantee wouldn't freak out the ponies too, mind you.

• Brohoof 1

Well all the ponies will consider the human species as an eldritch abomination so to answer your question OP, they will GTFO and not associate with us cause they have good senses at detecting the evil within any creature.

That and they pretty much have a superiority complex towards themselves as the superior species over every other. So yeah don’t expect them to be hospitable towards us.

• 4 months later...
On 12/7/2017 at 4:17 PM, AlbaTross said:

Try watching the first Equestria Girls movie again.  Twilight had a reaction to seeing humans before she found out she was one as well.  Imagine...that but with all ponies.  It wouldn't happen anyways if a human went through the portal.  They would have to enter Equestria through a backdoor, which is possible, but it would have to not involve falling a great distance as the male and female in question would just be bodies for the scientists of Canterlot to examine and dissect, which I can't guarantee wouldn't freak out the ponies too, mind you.

In Friendship Games, if you pay attention to the background during Midnight's spatial rampage, you might notice some Ponies looking shocked at the students who almost fall into Equestria.

Granted, they were probably mostly surprised about, you know, the space-time stuff.

P.S.: Also, this "blooper":

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by A.V.

• 2 years later...

Princess Twilight reacted to herself as a human in Equestria Girls, but it passed quickly and then she didn't care

Just now, Vefka said:

"Where's your fur? Is it some kind of decease?"

Oh god :ButtercupLaugh: