Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tempest Shadow

PinkieShadow

Ok I give this a try ! Ask me whatever you want, and I try to answer the best I can.

[from the start this thread was about to ask the pony behind Tempest Shadow questions, but it quickly turned into questions to the "real" Tempest, so

now the tread leading is handed over to @Eternal Nature if you want to ask "real" Tempest Shadow anything]

I hope this is ok adminpony ? Otherwise raise a hoof.....

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Tempest,

Sorry about your horn. What do you do now in Equestria, now you're no longer serving the Storm King?

I'm actually curious myself... but I'll stick to the name pink fizzle ;) and she's kinda sensitive to the topic... trust me ...I'm the dr :) ps. Ask me anything in my column :) ps. Was it pink fizzle?

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Mlppotterwhoovian said:

I'm actually curious myself... but I'll stick to the name pink fizzle ;) and she's kinda sensitive to the topic... trust me ...I'm the dr :) ps. Ask me anything in my column :) ps. Was it pink fizzle?

Tempest,

What do you think about the Hippogriffs and Spike?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Ohh ! My ho.. horn, well no actually I have accepted that I´m different.
And that is what made me strong. So now.... I really like my horn.
My magic is special but nopony else can do what I can doo with my horn.

Well the Storm King has been defeated by a princess using the most powerfull
magic of all : Friendship

Me and Grubber have left Equestria to tell others about Friendship.

Somepony has to spread the word !

Actually I don´t want to talk about the Hippogrifs *blushing* Because.. well ..
we can do that later. I´m ashamed about that.

And spike... think´s he is ok.

My name is :

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Would you be able to sympathize with my own past, considering I know how it feels to be angry and alone over a loss of something special to you?

Ohh yes of course ! I know exactly the feel when your closest friends abandon you. And then they do the things you dreamt about for your whole life.

You see, I always wanted to do the same as Glitter Drops and Spring Rain did. They did it... not me ! I had to leave, I just had to...

Ok this is about me, but what is your loss in your past then ?

Just have to throw in this from my employer too :

34 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Ohh yes of course ! I know exactly the feel when your closest friends abandon you. And then they do the things you dreamt about for your whole life.

You see, I always wanted to do the same as Glitter Drops and Spring Rain did. They did it... not me ! I had to leave, I just had to...

Ok this is about me, but what is your loss in your past then ?

Just have to throw in this from my employer too :

Well, my loss? Sadly, it was my own two caretakers...lost them in a terrible vehicle crash, and there's no getting them back. Clearly you know being on your own for three years gets hard....but thankfully I managed to make friends when I moved away. I had to deal with finance, finding a new home, settling in..it was hard. I had to learn what I wasn't yet taught.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Ohh ! My ho.. horn, well no actually I have accepted that I´m different.
And that is what made me strong. So now.... I really like my horn.
My magic is special but nopony else can do what I can doo with my horn.

Well the Storm King has been defeated by a princess using the most powerfull
magic of all : Friendship

Me and Grubber have left Equestria to tell others about Friendship.

Somepony has to spread the word !

Actually I don´t want to talk about the Hippogrifs *blushing* Because.. well ..
we can do that later. I´m ashamed about that.

And spike... think´s he is ok.

My name is :

Okay. But, do you tell Twilight and the other princesses about your journeys?

Also, I'm sure Glitter and Spring didn't mean to leave you, I think they just got scared.

• Brohoof 1

@Loyal Defender I´m so sorry the hear about this, I think we can talk in the private message area, because I would write to much here for everypony.

I told Twilight in a hurry, and I´m sure she have told the princesses about it. She was so nice to me after what I did. This is true friendship for me.

And that´s why I want to tell everypony about it.

Actually, Glitter and Spring didn´t leave me, they took the entrance exams for Princess Celestia´s Scool for Gifted Unicorns without telling me.

When they came home to me to tell about it, I feelt my eyes welling up with tears, and when they left and I closed the door I started crying.

I really hoped that one day my broken horn would grow back, and my magic would be fixed and I could go to Princess Celestias scool.

At times I could not even glance up at Canterlot.

It was so hard to see the city glittering in the sky and not think of all the possibilities of a future there.

I had done everything right, I volunteered to go into the cave to get the ball, I did that for my friends !

What did I get for beeing such a good friend ?

This town no longer felt like home. There´s nothing lef for me here, so I had to go.... It was a big decision.

Edited by MistyMuffins
spelling !! bad

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

@Loyal Defender I´m so sorry the hear about this, I think we can talk in the private message area, because I would write to much here for everypony.

I told Twilight in a hurry, and I´m sure she have told the princesses about it. She was so nice to me after what I did. This is true friendship for me.

Actually, Glitter and Spring didn´t leave me, they took the entrance exams for Princess Celestia´s Scool for Gifted Unicorns without telling me.

When they came home to me to tell about it, I feelt my eyes welling up with tears, and when they left and I closed the door I started crying.

I really hoped that one day my broken horn would grow back, and my magic would be fixed and I could go to Princess Celestias scool.

It was so hard to see the city glittering in the sky and not think of all the possibilities of a future there.

I had done everything right, I volunteered to go into the cave to get the ball, I did that for my friends !

This town no longer felt like home. There´s nothing lef for me here, so I had to go.... It was a big decision.

I see.

Tempest/FizzlePop,

Have you made peace with the Hippogriffs/SeaPonies? 

• Brohoof 1

No not in pony, but Queen Novo joined the Friendship festival (In Hippogriff form) and even meet Princess Celestia.

I stayed away from her, because *blush* what would I say ? She opened up her kingdom for me.... and I.. I.. I´m so ashamed about what happened then.

So I think and hope she forgives the ponies for trying to steal their magic pearl.... but I don´t know for sure ?

5 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

No not in pony, but Queen Novo joined the Friendship festival (In Hippogriff form) and even meet Princess Celestia.

I stayed away from her, because *blush* what would I say ? She opened up her kingdom for me.... and I.. I.. I´m so ashamed about what happened then.

So I think and hope she forgives the ponies for trying to steal their magic pearl.... but I don´t know for sure ?

I'm sure she forgave the ponies, she wouldn't have come to the festival if she didn't.

Do you keep in touch with Twilight of your journeys? I'm sure she would like to hear about it.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I'm sure she forgave the ponies, she wouldn't have come to the festival if she didn't.

Do you keep in touch with Twilight of your journeys? I'm sure she would like to hear about it.

Think she wanted to join the other Princesses and rebuild Hippogriffia now when the Storm King is defeated.

I have just started my journey, so no not yet. But I want to keep in touch, Twilight changed my life.... I can be myself again. That´s truly Friendship isn´t it ?

19 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Hey, Tempest/Fizzlepop, did you get to meet Discord at the Friendship Festival (I noticed him in the background)?

Was he there ? Ohh I missed to spot him at the party... I hope he stays away from me later on. I have had my part of discord in my life already.

9 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Think she wanted to join the other Princesses and rebuild Hippogriffia now when the Storm King is defeated.

I have just started my journey, so no not yet. But I want to keep in touch, Twilight changed my life.... I can be myself again. That´s truly Friendship isn´t it ?

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

Did you get to meet Princess Skystar?

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes I saw her at the Friendship Festival !

She gave me a look like all was forgiven... I do hope so. Cause the Hippogriffs are awesome and I never ever wanted what happened to happen.

I just needed the pearl....to.. you know my horn... and ... oh well ! That´s  history now !

11 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Oh yes I saw her at the Friendship Festival !

She gave me a look like all was forgiven... I do hope so. Cause the Hippogriffs are awesome and I never ever wanted what happened to happen.

I just needed the pearl....to.. you know my horn... and ... oh well ! That´s  history now !

That's good. I'm sure they've forgiven and forgotten the whole thing during the festival.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

From this point forward, we might reasonably hope that the future of the Princesses of Equestria will be a success.

I very much hope that the future of my horn will be entirely different.....

Anyhow I have no problem with my horn anymore.

I´m different, and I´m proud of it !

I'm not much for sports, because I'm such a bad loser.

But it would be a lot of fun to tackle Twilight...in a friendly way nowdays.
And I´m a Great bucker too... But it is hardly allowed ?

It's no unusual question, I answer everything...

I can certainly feel the cold air yes, but hurts ? no, nothing hurts me !

• Brohoof 2

Nothing ever hurts Tempest.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, Brainstorm said:

I see.

Tempest/FizzlePop,

Have you made peace with the Hippogriffs/SeaPonies? 

On 11/12/2017 at 6:36 AM, TempestShadow said:

I know how it feels to do such big things and get nothing in return for your actions...and believe me, it hurts. I've had that experience quite a few times. The best you can do is move on, and hope they see the error of their ways.

Edited by Loyal Defender
Mistake
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

From this point forward, we might reasonably hope that the future of the Princesses of Equestria will be a success.

I very much hope that the future of my horn will be entirely different.....

Anyhow I have no problem with my horn anymore.

I´m different, and I´m proud of it !

I know, I'm only giving a suggestion.

• Brohoof 1