Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tempest Shadow

PinkieShadow

Do you have a cutie mark, Tempest?  If the answer is "no", then...well, I guess that just means you haven't figured out who you are, yet, and that'd be pretty understandable, considering what it was like to work for the Storm King...

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

Oh, right I forgot! The little dragon gave me a collection of his comics, called...Power Ponies? I never heard them, but Grubber seems to get into it~

That's cool.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Do you have a cutie mark, Tempest?  If the answer is "no", then...well, I guess that just means you haven't figured out who you are, yet, and that'd be pretty understandable, considering what it was like to work for the Storm King...

Actually, the Storm King's symbol is like my cutie mark, though I kinda wished it'd be more like my real name Fizzlepop Berrytwist than the name I chose, which was Tempest Shadow.  

6 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's cool.

I'm glad you think so!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

On your journey, did you find your old friends and made amends? 

I did, and it wasn't easy. they were a little shocked, a little terrified, and angry at me. I managed to make amends with them, though I couldn't stay for long, I had to continue my journey to spread friendship.

• Brohoof 2

Another question, Tempest:  it seems like the removal of most of your horn meant that your magic was less versatile, but it overall gave you more firepower.  Is that true?  And if it is, do you suppose some unicorn royal guards might deliberately have most of their horns broken off, sacrificing their magic's versatility for firepower, so that they'll be able to better defend Equestria?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:04 PM, Eternal Nature said:

It's been long, and enjoyable! I got meet up with the hippogryph's again, and i was accepted as one of their own, currently we're resting at Bandit Village... *sighs* I wonder what is Twilight is doing right now?

Glad to hear you made peace with Hippogriffs, how's Gurbber?

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Have you considered prosthetics

For my horn, no. I like it this way,as a reminder of I once was, and the symbol of who I've become now

11 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Grubber is also helpful.

Yes, I will admit that he is very helpful, he reminds me of that lil dragon by Twilight's side.

(edited)
15 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

You mean, Spike the Dragon.

so that's his name, it's so cute~ *giggles*

15 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Do you and Spitfire seem like a good combo in your mind? I mean you both ARE rather serious about training.

I guess. I don't know who this Spitfire is, i might visit them one day, but right now my journey comes first

15 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Hi Tempest. Are you seeing anypony? If not, would you go on a date with me?

Huh, I must be popular, because even though I'm not seeing anyone, I have a lot who asked me out...I do faintly remember an Eternal Nature saying if I have a crush on anypony....I digress, I'm sorry, no I can't. I barely even know you, and I got his journey ahead of me, Thanks for the invitation though, it's very sweet of you.

Edited by Eternal Nature

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

I'm a little surprised you didn't come to Ponyville, but I understand about spreading bout the Storm King's defeat and sharing what Twilight taught you. Are you planning on visiting Mount Aris and Ponyville soon? 

Just asking.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
On 3/28/2018 at 6:35 PM, NathanW200 said:

Will you be in season 8/9 of Friendship Is Magic Tempest

I'm not sure

On 4/3/2018 at 2:02 AM, Nexus Matraxial Artemis said:

when your using magic, does your magic become unstable when your using magic? No offense :(

P.S. does it hurt when you're using magic?

Not at all! After the Storm King took me in, he taught me how to focus my magic, though his methods were a bit, enigmatic and elusive, he wasn't always there. I got used to the pain after a while, as I was told that pain is weakness, from the Storm King himself. 

On 5/3/2018 at 12:24 PM, Brainstorm said:

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

I'm a little surprised you didn't come to Ponyville, but I understand about spreading bout the Storm King's defeat and sharing what Twilight taught you. Are you planning on visiting Mount Aris and Ponyville soon? 

Just asking.

I hope so, it would be nice to see Twilight again, I heard recently she opened up a school. *sighs* I do kinda miss her in this journey.

Edited by Eternal Nature

3 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

I hope so, it would be nice to see Twilight again, I heard recently she opened up a school. *sighs* I do kinda miss her in this journey.

Okay.

• 2 years later...

Hey tempest have you ever heard europa globus 

• 2 months later...