Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tempest Shadow

PinkieShadow

On 11/12/2017 at 0:25 AM, Loyal Defender said:

Well, my loss? Sadly, it was my own two caretakers...lost them in a terrible vehicle crash, and there's no getting them back. Clearly you know being on your own for three years gets hard....but thankfully I managed to make friends when I moved away. I had to deal with finance, finding a new home, settling in..it was hard. I had to learn what I wasn't yet taught.

@Loyal Defender

I´m sorry to hear about your caretakers, the crash reminds me of a crash I saw in the dessert. It looked as if some sort of ship
had caught fire and crashed there right on the sand. I saw burnt supplies and giant chunks of the ship´s deck. And when I walked 
deeper into the wreckage, I noticed something sparkling in the blackened sand. This was the thing that changed my life completely.
And the reason why I turned into Tempest Shadow. Are you sure your caretakers didn´t was on this ship ?

Yes I understand these three hard years you had. When I was in Applelossa I nearly got new friends at the Salt Block a place
with the best apple juice on this side of the Rambling Rock Ridge. Tumbleweed and his band of ponies was so nice too me.
unfortunately one pony had to ask about my horn, my whole face turned from purple to red. I darted out of Salt Block before
any pony could say anything else. So many miles from home, but still the same unicorn with a broken horn. And no friends.

I had to learn like you, everything I wasn´t taught. I was nearly a filly when i left my home.

I had lost all my bits too, and I have to work hard in a dirty restaurant to get some bits to survive. Settling in, yes I wanted
but where ? I understand you so well, and you managed to find a new home too, thats very good.

For me it was a little bit complicated from here...

7 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Oh this little PinkiePie ! She was so awesome ! She made me so happy inside. I really needed that. And... well I could not resist to tell her my real name.

Did you make peace with the Parrot Pirates?

• Brohoof 1

5a0c8b3dd490e_Tempestscars.thumb.jpg.f513d1163e6e771fd1cfb1787ff03141.jpg

My scar... oh..that one... yes.. Mmm it was the Ursa Minor in the cave. Now after all...
I can say that I´m happy to not have lost one eye. And now I think it´s a part of my
self acceptance of myself. In a way I would say... strangely enough.. I want it to be a part
of me... yes this is me !

At first I had a little hard time with all this celebration and cute pony.... party.... stuff.
-One thing newer changes here... the parties !
But then when I understood what the Friendship thing was about, then I enjoyed the
party a lot. I didn´t talk or meet them in pony, but we enjoyed the party together.
And I´m sure Captain Celaeno and her crew forgived me. After all we were all victims
under the Storm King.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

5a0c8b3dd490e_Tempestscars.thumb.jpg.f513d1163e6e771fd1cfb1787ff03141.jpg

My scar... oh..that one... yes.. Mmm it was the Ursa Minor in the cave. Now after all...
I can say that I´m happy to not have lost one eye. And now I think it´s a part of my
self acceptance of myself. In a way I would say... strangely enough.. I want it to be a part
of me... yes this is me !

At first I had a little hard time with all this celebration and cute pony.... party.... stuff.
-One thing newer changes here... the parties !
But then when I understood what the Friendship thing was about, then I enjoyed the
party a lot. I didn´t talk or meet them in pony, but we enjoyed the party together.
And I´m sure Captain Celaeno and her crew forgived me. After all we were all victims
under the Storm King.

That's good.

• Brohoof 1

Urm.. W-well ! .. I mean, T-thanks ! Do I have fans ? That´s nice to know I have..

Ohh those guys are all stallions I like... I bet ....no stallion likes me... I´m very very shy with pony guys too.

There is a softdrink with my name. They have it in Appleloosa at the Saltblock. So if you ever are there sometime.... don´t miss that.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Urm.. W-well ! .. I mean, T-thanks ! Do I have fans ? That´s nice to know I have..

Ohh those guys are all stallions I like... I bet ....no stallion likes me... I´m very very shy with pony guys too.

There is a softdrink with my name. They have it in Appleloosa at the Saltblock. So if you ever are there sometime.... don´t miss that.

The stallions I showed you are actually friendly and caring. They just show it in different ways.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/17/2017 at 5:37 PM, TempestShadow said:

I saw her at the Friendship Festival... We newer talked. So maybe she did make a shell necklace ? What do you think ?

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

Did the Parrot Pirates made you a member of the crew, like they did with Twilight, Spike, and the others?

• Brohoof 1

*giggle* Then the stallion are like me then.... I might look scary in some pictures, but on my fragile inside I´m always shy and nice.

They are all  handsome boys :)

I think I was like an "unofficial" crew member, you know, Tempest is always in command...I´m the commander Tempest..... or nowdays.... I was ;) 

3 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

I think I was like an "unofficial" crew member, you know, Tempest is always in command...I´m the commander Tempest..... or nowdays.... I was ;) 

Yes, but I think you're an official member now, since the Storm King is defeated. And you and the Parrot Pirates are free.

• Brohoof 1

If the pirates ever get a ship again, I know I can travel with them so, of course they would make me a member if I want. But right now it is the friendship that counts for me. And right now Grubber and me travel by hooves, oh well not Grubber then....

Storm King pay me ? *giggle* No way... he fooled me from the beginning to the end, not a single bit have I got from him. Every mission was started with the words " And then I fix your horn ", but nothing... NOTHING ! He newer did anything for me.

And days off ? No, a commander is known to serve 24/7, days or Luna. Of course I sneaked off at times, but officially I was in duty all the time.

5 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

If the pirates ever get a ship again, I know I can travel with them so, of course they would make me a member if I want. But right now it is the friendship that counts for me. And right now Grubber and me travel by hooves, oh well not Grubber then....

Okay.

Did you make peace with Capper?

• Brohoof 1

Capper... oh yes ! This great charmer might have started with trying to sell us... But nowdays after he helped the ponies to escape and all that. No problems

we like each other a lot ! And he even promised to have his litter box cleaned out next time any pony comes for visit *giggles* ...I highly doubt it...

Many questions to Tempest Shadow... and fun and creative to answer them too.

-Is there no questions to the "operator pony" behind her ? ..... or maybe I´m the real Tempest... who knows ? :D 

7 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Capper... oh yes ! This great charmer might have started with trying to sell us... But nowdays after he helped the ponies to escape and all that. No problems

we like each other a lot ! And he even promised to have his litter box cleaned out next time any pony comes for visit *giggles* ...I highly doubt it...

That's cool.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/19/2017 at 2:31 AM, TempestShadow said:

*giggle* Then the stallion are like me then.... I might look scary in some pictures, but on my fragile inside I´m always shy and nice.

They are all  handsome boys :)

They'd all blush if they heard you say they're handsome

(in character)

Tempest/Fizzlepop, 

I'm Eternal Nature, Guardian of Everfree from a millennia ago, I noticed that our backstories and fighting prowess are almost identical. I just have one question, if ever the need arises, do you have your brief moments to where you revert to your cold and serious state? not the mention, your kinda hot while you are in that state.

• Brohoof 1