Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tempest Shadow

PinkieShadow

Nice to meet you Eternal Nature ! 

Sure, there are occations where I need my strength.
Grubber and I have met many creatures on our mission that does not understand friendship.
And .... sometimes it leads to ... yes for the survival to .... I'm proud to be Tempest Shadow again !

tempest_shadow_by_leffenkitty-dbenv4x.thumb.png.23c4efc3970493e8c56f38816dbce2fa.png

Stallions *blush* I... I´m...... I´m quite shy...... to talk about that..... you know.... and I´m strong and independent.... or I want to.... so yes.... there are maybe... noo.

- I don´t want to talk about it... to shy.

Our journey is going well, Thank you ! We have a bad way of communicating, at times we are very far off pony-lizations.

no_more_tempest_by_viejillox64art-dbre1bm.jpg.4f7d70a99e2775b8877f6f6b47f058f7.jpg

9 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Our journey is going well, Thank you ! We have a bad way of communicating, at times we are very far off pony-lizations.

no_more_tempest_by_viejillox64art-dbre1bm.jpg.4f7d70a99e2775b8877f6f6b47f058f7.jpg

Well, did Twilight and Spike tell you about Starlight, Ember, and Thorax?

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Well, did Twilight and Spike tell you about Starlight, Ember, and Thorax?

Twilight told me that Thorax bears much doubt that anyone could ever want to be friends with a changeling.
And that Thorax was welcome as an official citizen of the Crystal Empire, at last.

Starlight and Ember ? No she didn´t mention them. Maybe she tells me later, or I ask her.

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@TempestShadow

"What do you like to do for fun with all of the new friends you've made in Equestria?" (Asking for a friend.)

"What are you doing, Twilight?" :confused:

"Nothing." :P

Thank You for answering my question, Tempest. :)

I haven´t meet them since the friendship party, well the ponys in Ponyville I mean, the day after Grubber and I left for meeting and teaching about friendship in other places far away.

We do a lot of fun things in the name of friendship and everything that friendship stands for.

Are you asking for a friend here ? Well you have friends here I hope.... and me too.

• Brohoof 1

We are planning, me an Grubber to visit Snowfall Frost to see that everything is still ok with her.
I´m quite sure she likes and appreciate Hearth´s Warming these days.

And if we get time I would like to visit Canterlots pageant, just because that being the largest in Equestria.

Chocolate Swirl, thats a truly nice name for a pony with your taste and color. Just don´t temptate
Grubber he might have problems to stay away from ANY thing he can associate with chocolate *giggle*

• Brohoof 1

I can answer both of you with this picture :

- I will meet all from Ponyville at Hearth´s Warming Eve, right now we are very very far from Ponyville.

- And here is where I will celebrate Hearth´s Warming Eve.

1153856__safe_twilight_sparkle_rainbow_dash_pinkie_by_dashiemlpfim-da2jy0a.thumb.jpg.2889d27af17715bfdbaef84098c046e4.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Thank you ! Yes I really hope they give me a new horn (they=the creators of me)

Hopfully we have an episode about that in the near future.

And here is an unusual question in return. You are all supposed to ask ME questions, but this time Grubber asked me if I could ask something ?

Who are @Brainstorm ? A mysterious longtime member pony that no one knows much about. Soooo ?

On 11/29/2017 at 1:45 AM, TempestShadow said:

Are you asking for a friend here ? Well you have friends here I hope.... and me too.

I was asking for, Sparklefan.

And we both consider you a friend, Tempest. :adorkable:

Yes, we do. 

*Hugs*

"Do you think you will ever return to Equestria & make it your permanent home?"

Thank you for answering my question & I apologize for the confusion. :please:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
I have been transformed into a rock.......

So if anypony wants to carry this flag...please go on. From the start this tread was about to ask the pony behind the name Tempest Shadow questions, but it turned into asking the real Tempest Shadow things. That´s fun... so anypony that wants to answer in a good "true" Tempest spirit... go ahead

• Brohoof 1

(I guess I could, considering I have done some extensional study on the character.)  

Actually, yes! Twilight gave some books in case I was bored, and Pinkie packed some snacks...*giggles* Though I think Grubber would eat them all. He does like his sweets. Rarity managed to make some clothing, saying "You could never go wrong in looking fabulous on your travels, darling". Rainbow Dash also got me started on Daring Do. Kinda reminded me of myself when I was Tempest. Fluttershy was tending to Discord, and Applejack gave me some apples. 

Edited by Eternal Nature

20 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

(I guess I could, considering I have done some extensional study on the character.)  

Actually, yes! Twilight gave some books in case I was bored, and Pinkie packed some snacks...*giggles* Though I think Grubber would eat them all. He does like his sweets. Rarity managed to make some clothing, saying "You could never go wrong in looking fabulous on your travels, darling". Rainbow Dash also got me started on Daring Do. Kinda reminded me of myself when I was Tempest. Fluttershy was tending to Discord, and Applejack gave me some apples. 

What about Spike, did he give you anything for your journey?

• Brohoof 1