Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fame and Misfortune: Bad feels

Steel Accord

On 11/15/2017 at 4:07 AM, Yamet said:

It's equally important, if you ask me. I mean, how can one improve anything if you keep ignoring the bad?  

Because bad things arent exist, you know? Lol Everything is good and nice, humankind is the nicest species on the earth, right?! Lol

On 11/14/2017 at 8:12 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm not trying to offend you or anything. It's just tiring to me to hear nothing but negatives without acknowledging the positives like the fillies at the end of the episode.

There is light in the end of the tunnel, that is two fillies in the end of this ep but it look like people see its as a mockery because there no way to escape that tunnel. 

Edited by Lambdadelta

• 3 weeks later...

Guys; we can play nice. It's not that hard. I really do not like nor enjoy having to hide posts because things get heated with insults or arguments. Please; let's keep that that out of this thread.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 years later...

I think that Fame and Misfortune was addressing those who were hypercritical of the show, not every single fan who criticized it. I've criticized the show before and yet I don't feel offended by Fame and Misfortune because I'm not hypercritical of the show.