Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PlzDelete

I'm kinda bored. I want to draw some pony art but I would like some art of my character Mehndi Heart as well. So I thought that a trade would be a fun idea! I don't really care if I receive digital, traditional, amateur or professional. I just like trading and appreciate any effort that's given. XD 

I'll do a chibi drawing of your pony character as a trade! (I really love drawing chibi ponies) So, any takers? 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I'm kinda bored. I want to draw some pony art but I would like some art of my character Mehndi Heart as well. So I thought that a trade would be a fun idea! I don't really care if I receive digital, traditional, amateur or professional. I just like trading and appreciate any effort that's given. XD 

I'll do a chibi drawing of your pony character as a trade! (I really love drawing chibi ponies) So, any takers? 

Yeah maybe I might be able to digitally draw your OC! :)

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhh. I have a tablet (not an Ipad) and there is an app called Sketchbook Autodesk. I use it sometimes for little doodles. The program I use on my computer is an advanced version of Windows Paint. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Ohhhh. I have a tablet (not an Ipad) and there is an app called Sketchbook Autodesk. I use it sometimes for little doodles. The program I use on my computer is an advanced version of Windows Paint. 

Yeah I definitely can also digitally colour sketches to! Like maybe if you don't get a chance to colour a sketch of your OC I could do it here as my part of the trade! It's just you would have to give me the colour pellet for your OC if you want me to colour a sketch for you! :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I definitely can also digitally colour sketches to! Like maybe if you don't get a chance to colour a sketch of your OC I could do it here as my part of the trade! It's just you would have to give me the colour pellet for your OC if you want me to colour a sketch for you! :)

I know just the sketch you can color! 

How about these? I would love to see what you can do to color these! XD 

20171031_003517.thumb.jpg.03b1dbd3e1ec4fdc504b74eb3ff7fcbe.jpg

3 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I know just the sketch you can color! 

How about these? I would love to see what you can do to color these! XD 

20171031_003517.thumb.jpg.03b1dbd3e1ec4fdc504b74eb3ff7fcbe.jpg

Ahh now yes I could definitely colour those! It's just that a B/W scanned image of the sketch would work better in my art app if you have a scanned image but I guess I could use the digital composting features in the app to filter it to a completely B/W image! Plus what colours would you like me to make your OC there? :)

7 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

@Techno Universal Her coat is white and her mane is a chocolate brown. Oh and her eyes area gold-ish brown. Which pony character would you like me to draw as a chibi?

Okay then! I'll need to get started on colouring tomorrow morning as I'm going to be going to sleep for the night soon! Anyways I'll probably get you to draw Techno wearing his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.png.2a1964d51db4070aa34162154af98489.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpeg

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

@Techno Universal Already got started for ya! Alrighty, I can wait for mine. I'll hopefully finish yours by morning. 

Ohh I'm getting excited! Plus it would probably take me an hour or two tomorrow morning to digitally colour your sketch there because I basically have to re draw the whole sketch in my art app by tracing over the sketch! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh I'm getting excited! Plus it would probably take me an hour or two tomorrow morning to digitally colour your sketch there because I basically have to re draw the whole sketch in my art app by tracing over the sketch! :)

Thats not a problem to me. Take your time! 

1 minute ago, SomeCoffee said:

reference for your OC? bored as well, unfortunately can't afford digital art method tho, so it'll be pencil :adorkable:

I cant afford a good program either so I know the feeling. Traditional is just fine for me! 

Here is a reference of Mehndi! 

59fd8b4860888_AskMehndi.thumb.png.4503a489fe39afe1ef60ded2e5eec7df.png

8 minutes ago, SomeCoffee said:

Mehndi_Heart.thumb.png.b8f7bf95c8b93071674ba04449546839.png

I am not a fast drawer.

I don't have an OC but a chibi Radiant Hope would be cute

I love your style!!! Thank you for the trade! I'll get started on my end of the trade now. :)