Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Willy Adventures OOC (An 1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

Will Guide

I think it'd be best for Will (and his Changeling half) to be a complete stranger to Techno and that this meeting happened sometime after the Season 7 Finale, Shadow Play.

I intend there to mostly be conversations between our OCs getting to know each other. Is that okay?

23 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I think it'd be best for Will (and his Changeling half) to be a complete stranger to Techno and that this meeting happened sometime after the Season 7 Finale, Shadow Play.

I intend there to mostly be conversations between our OCs getting to know each other. Is that okay?

Yeah obviously! Plus Will would probably get interested in Techno's show he's putting on an he then tries to talk to him and that's when Techno gains interest in Will! :)

@Techno Universal

I hope you understood how my Soul-Jumping and E-Memories work.

Also, you cannot mess with my backstory. You can say you influenced the events of the Backstory. But you DO NOT have direct control over what I do as my OCs and the choices they make.

I may be more lenient on the God-Modding thing compared to Buck Testa, but no one makes my choices, but me!

Understood?

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

I hope you understood how my Soul-Jumping and E-Memories work.

Also, you cannot mess with my backstory. You can say you influenced the events of the Backstory. But you DO NOT have direct control over what I do as my OCs and the choices they make.

I may be more lenient on the God-Modding thing compared to Buck Testa, but no one makes my choices, but me!

Understood?

Well really I'm already leaving all your stuff up to you! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well really I'm already leaving all your stuff up to you! :)

Good. I think we did good today. I might continue this tonight, but will likely wait until tomorrow if not later. If there's anything outside the role play I want to talk to you about, we will talk in the PM thread, ok?

I think we're going to have much fun in the RP and have great discussions in PM.

I'm so glad to have you as a friend.

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Good. I think we did good today. I might continue this tonight, but will likely wait until tomorrow if not later. If there's anything outside the role play I want to talk to you about, we will talk in the PM thread, ok?

I think we're going to have much fun in the RP and have great discussions in PM.

I'm so glad to have you as a friend.

Yeah also because I have school during the week I will not arrive home until around this time during the week! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah also because I have school during the week I will not arrive home until around this time during the week! :)

I have classes from Monday-Thursday that keep me busy from about 12-4 or 6 Pacific Time. The Weekend's my job time, and Friday's my free day, though I tend to do big weekly chores on Fri.

6 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I have classes from Monday-Thursday that keep me busy from about 12-4 or 6 Pacific Time. The Weekend's my job time, and Friday's my free day, though I tend to do big weekly chores on Fri.

Yeah because of school I'm pretty much offline on weekdays generally between 7:30AM and 4:30PM. It's because it takes quite a while for me to get to and from school by public transport and my time zone is Australian Eastern time. It's basically the time zone that covers Melbourne, Sydney, the Gold Coast and the state of Queensland. :)

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Are you sure you as Techno never met me before? That post you made earlier seems to imply you know of me as Unicorn Will Guide.

Well to be honest it actually makes sense as basically the RP is taking place in the far future of this timeline so Techno would remember Will from this RP! :)

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well to be honest it actually makes sense as basically the RP is taking place in the far future of this timeline so Techno would remember Will from this RP! :)

Still confused. So you know me, but I don't know you? How is that possible?

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Still confused. So you know me, but I don't know you? How is that possible?

Well it's probably because you had mostly forgotten about me in the RP because of how it's been thousands of years. But things should start to slowly come back to Will as Techno gose through himself more and more! :)

@Techno Universal

From my point of view, this very RP and conversation is happening shortly after the Season 7 finale. 

From your perspective, when and where did we meet before that I had apparently forgotten? Is it like from another RP we did? Or what?

I feel we're not on the same page here.:huh:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Huh?

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

From my point of view, this very RP and conversation is happening shortly after the Season 7 finale. 

From your perspective, when and where did we meet before that I had apparently forgotten? Is it like from another RP we did? Or what?

I feel we're not on the same page here.:huh:

Well basically I'm talking about that back in the 2030s on earth as you were one of the people who looked up at me as I was extremely famous during that period. :) 

Oh, 

So it was in the 2030's that we would meet on Earth. Like I said. To Human me, the year is still 2017 after the S7 Finale has aired on T.V. When I went to sleep I soul-jumped to whenever after the S7 Finale events happened . So from my perspective, our meeting on Earth hasn't happened yet. I might write this tibbit into the RP as actual dialog between us. 

Do you understand what I'm getting at?

@Techno Universal

Also, to me Equestria and Earth are in separate dimensions. Which is why I said it's not 1:1 in the time flow.

But are you making Equestria in the same dimensional plane as Earth, just in the future?

Because I think our thought process right now with this RP is not syncing up together in a way that works...

Your thoughts?

10 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Oh, 

So it was in the 2030's that we would meet on Earth. Like I said. To Human me, the year is still 2017 after the S7 Finale has aired on T.V. When I went to sleep I soul-jumped to whenever after the S7 Finale events happened . So from my perspective, our meeting on Earth hasn't happened yet. I might write this tibbit into the RP as actual dialog between us. 

Do you understand what I'm getting at?

@Techno Universal

Also, to me Equestria and Earth are in separate dimensions. Which is why I said it's not 1:1 in the time flow.

But are you making Equestria in the same dimensional plane as Earth, just in the future?

Because I think our thought process right now with this RP is not syncing up together in a way that works...

Your thoughts?

Well actually equestria was actually another huge multiverse network that Techno started by creating the first and cannon equestria universe and then it naturally expanded into an infinite amount of alternate equestrian universes. Plus we could say that you were lucky enough to meet me in person at a brony convention in the 2030s! :)  

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Oh, sorry. I'm having trouble coming up with what exactly to write for my next post where I'm a tower for you to climb and overcome. Any advice?

Well really this is a part where you could get very clever! Like you could maybe even put Techno through flashbacks of incidents that happened when he was a human! Like maybe one of them might be him getting attacked by armed gang members in the streets of Melbourne. :)

Or maybe you could bring on his quirks like maybe if it involves huge and really soft colourful bolts of fabric then that would get Techno quite interested as he would want to play with the fabric and even maybe wear it as capes! :)

(edited)

@Techno Universal

Okay, you can suggest what obstacles could be thrown your way, but please let me have control over what obstacles you face. I AM the tower that's trying to keep you from reaching the top, after all. I want to be able to post what I'm throwing your way before you make your move.

With that said, that "terrorist mass shooting that took place at Federation square..." sounds a little too intense. I could look it up, but can I give you something less intense, like having to resist soft frabic or end up falling down the crumbling path behind you?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

Okay, you can suggest what obstacles could be thrown your way, but please let me have control over what obstacles you face. I AM the tower that's trying to keep you from reaching the top, after all. I want to be able to post what I'm throwing your way before you make your move.

With that said, that "terrorist mass shooting that took place at Federation square..." sounds a little too intense. I could look it up, but can I give you something less intense, like having to resist soft frabic or end up falling down the crumbling path behind you?

Yeah really the mass shooting incident is really just something that popped up in my imagination. It hasn't happened yet but it's just one of those things that has a chance of happening in the near future. Anyways knowing that having to resist soft fabric would burn him out and be extremely irritating for Techno it might be a little too impossibly hard for him but maybe I was thinking of maybe some alicorn pony that had a throne room full of massive and beautifully designed capes that were hanging off the ceiling and walls like banners and the alicorn themselves would be wearing several capes themselves and they would be trying to defend everything from Techno! :)

36 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'll give it some thought.

But for now, I've posted a few here on our RP today, and I need to give my deep thinking a rest tonight, ok?

Yeah I guess you'll be back tomorrow morning in your time and that would probably be late in the evening for me in Australia but I should still be online then! :)