Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Willy Adventures OOC (An 1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

Will Guide

@Techno Universal 

Are you familiar with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

Because the fact that our characters in an All-Female Anthro Universe are currently trying on different outfits makes me think of the Armor mechanic of that game. Where Link tries on different outfits that each have their strength, weaknesses and abilities.

In fact, I'm playing the game on my Nintendo Switch right now!;)

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal 

Are you familiar with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

Because the fact that our characters in an All-Female Anthro Universe are currently trying on different outfits makes me think of the Armor mechanic of that game. Where Link tries on different outfits that each have their strength, weaknesses and abilities.

In fact, I'm playing the game on my Nintendo Switch right now!;)

Yeah I know about the game but I don't really know that much about it as I've never played it! Anyways I'm soon going to go and see the new Justice League movie! Anyways I wonder of the Sphinx will get interested in any other outfits! :)

20 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Ooh, I like the idea of discovering the blueprints for the physical body my OCs inhabit in the RPs involving you, @Techno Universal :o

Can we do a sequence where we read the detailed blueprints of the two Wills?:please:

Yeah of course! Plus I came up with the idea of there being a book that contains your hard coded soul map! It's really a logic node map that shows every single component of your personality and character! :)

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah of course! Plus I came up with the idea of there being a book that contains your hard coded soul map! It's really a logic node map that shows every single component of your personality and character! :)

Cool!

Although I doubt there's a blueprint for the body I lived in back in California on Earth from 1990 to sometime in the late 21st century. That's the body I was born with before YOUR soul was born as an Aussie in 2001. You had nothing to do with that body of mine except maybe it was created by the Lord before you.

Another question I wanted to ask, I asked it in our PM for safety reasons. Check it out and reply please.

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Cool!

Although I doubt there's a blueprint for the body I lived in back in California on Earth from 1990 to sometime in the late 21st century. That's the body I was born with before YOUR soul was born as an Aussie in 2001. You had nothing to do with that body of mine except maybe it was created by the Lord before you.

Another question I wanted to ask, I asked it in our PM for safety reasons. Check it out and reply please.

TU: Yeah there wouldn't be a blueprint of your biological body from 1990 plus my dad had his 20th birthday the year you were born while it was also my mom's 25th birthday that year to! Anyways I guess the lord before me created you early in preparation for my introduction.