Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Willy Adventures (An 1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

Will Guide

Link to OOC

@Techno Universal

One day in Ponyville, The Disney-Storytelling Unicorn Will Guide and his inner soul mate of a Changeling with the same name were just finishing up an usual performance of telling Disney Stories to a crowd of Ponies. With the Unicorn's knowledge of Disney and its magic, and the Changeling's shapeshifting providing the costumes, they impressed the audience as usual. 

But as they were about to head home, he overheard somepony complain that the performance wasn't as good as Techno Universal's shows. Curious about this Techno Universal, The Wills headed to Canterlot Square where they learned he would be. 

They got there in time to see Techno put on a performance....

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Link to OOC

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal

One day in Ponyville, The Disney-Storytelling Unicorn Will Guide and his inner soul mate of a Changeling with the same name were just finishing up an usual performance of telling Disney Stories to a crowd of Ponies. With the Unicorn's knowledge of Disney and its magic, and the Changeling's shapeshifting providing the costumes, they impressed the audience as usual. 

But as they were about to head home, he overheard somepony complain that the performance wasn't as good as Techno Universal's shows. Curious about this Techno Universal, The Wills headed to Canterlot Square where they learned he would be. 

They got there in time to see Techno put on a performance....

Techno was running an amazing performance with his neon show. Things around him were being disassembled into neon objects to fly around above him and it then would perfectly reassemble all the buildings and items that got disassembled. Techno was wearing his massive cape that was flowing behind him regally as he ran the show...

On 11/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno was running an amazing performance with his neon show. Things around him were being disassembled into neon objects to fly around above him and it then would perfectly reassemble all the buildings and items that got disassembled. Techno was wearing his massive cape that was flowing behind him regally as he ran the show...

As Unicorn Will in the "driver seat" of his shared mind with Changeling Will in the "back seat" watched the show, they were entranced by Techno's performance and especially the cape. There was something otherworldly about the blue-maned Alicorn. He had a presence that was God-Level Powerful, but humble, and the Wills just had to find out for themselves.

After the show was over, Will  followed Techno backstage to talk with him alone. "Uh, hello," said the introverted Unicorn. "My name's Will Guide. That was an amazing performance and I want to know more about you, because I thought there were only 5 Alicorns: Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, and Flurry Heart. There's actually a sixth and that's apparently you?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As Unicorn Will in the "driver seat" of his shared mind with Changeling Will in the "back seat" watched the show, they were entranced by Techno's performance and especially the cape. There was something otherworldly about the blue-maned Alicorn. He had a presence that was God-Level Powerful, but humble, and the Wills just had to find out for themselves.

After the show was over, Will followed Techno followed Techno backstage to talk with him alone. "Uh, hello," said the introverted Unicorn. "My name's Will Guide. That was an amazing performance and I want to know more about you, because I thought there were only 5 Alicorns: Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, and Flurry Heart. There's actually a sixth and that's apparently you?"

Techno then tuned to Will with a smile...

TU: Ohh! It really is nice to see you Will! Anyways I'm really older than everyone in equestria as I was actually the original creator of this place. Plus in the beginning of my life I was actually a human in a world called earth so I wasn't even a pony in the beginning!

A massive five meter long blue cape appeared on Will and it had a red boarder outline on it and it had his cutie mark printed on it. The cape was also extremely soft and cuddly...

TU: And my system just put a cape on you! To be honest you seriously do look amazing with your cape there!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then tuned to Will with a smile...

TU: Ohh! It really is nice to see you Will! Anyways I'm really older than everyone in equestria as I was actually the original creator of this place. Plus in the beginning of my life I was actually a human in a world called earth so I wasn't even a pony in the beginning!

A massive five meter long blue cape appeared on Will and it had a red boarder outline on it and it had his cutie mark printed on it. The cape was also extremely soft and cuddly...

TU: And my system just put a cape on you! To be honest you seriously do look amazing with your cape there!

The cape surprised Will. "Wow! It does look amazing! Sweet Walt Disney, do I have so many questions!

"You're the original Creator of Equestria? What? Why? How?

"You were a human from Earth, too? Like me? Although, somehow I think the Earth you originated from might be different from MY Earth that I came from. Please explain yourself. I have all day."

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

The cape surprised Will. "Wow! It does look amazing! Sweet Walt Disney, do I have so many questions!

"You're the original Creator of Equestria? What? Why? How?

"You were a human from Earth, too? Like me? Although, somehow I think the Earth you originated from might be different from MY Earth that I came from. Please explain yourself. I have all day."

TU: Well really on earth I originally seemed like any typical human until my teenage years when I got into a TV show that's literally like a future projection of what's happening now in equestria. Plus back then I eventually became extremely famous for being a universal being. I then changed the world into a society known as Troneon and I then created equestria around four thousand years ago. Though you probably would definitely remember me from back then as I actually made myself into my current form in the year 2039 or something like that. Anyways I just love thease massive capes as they are also really nice to snuggle with because of how soft they are in texture!

Techno and Will's capes then started fluttering around behind them as if there was strong wind but it was actually Techno's magic doing it...

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really on earth I originally seemed like any typical human until my teenage years when I got into a TV show that's literally like a future projection of what's happening now in equestria. Plus back then I eventually became extremely famous for being a universal being. I then changed the world into a society known as Troneon and I then created equestria around four thousand years ago. Though you probably would definitely remember me from back then as I actually made myself into my current form in the year 2039 or something like that. Anyways I just love thease massive capes as they are also really nice to snuggle with because of how soft they are in texture!

Techno and Will's capes then started fluttering around behind them as if there was strong wind but it was actually Techno's magic doing it...

Will raised an eyebrow. "Wait. You were an ordinary human being who became a God? HOW exactly did that happen?

"Going by MY world's year, it was in 2013 when some Disney Villains tried to use me to take over Equestria. I was brought here as a pawn. In the end, I helped saved Equestria from the Villains. As a reward, I was given the ability to soul-jump between my Real Human body back in my World and this Unicorn body you see before you. I've been coming and going since around the time Princess Twilight and her friends return the Elements to the Tree of Harmony quite some time ago, which by the way, the Elements have recently been used to stop the Pony of Shadows.

"And what do you mean by, Though I probably would definitely remember you from back then as you actually made yourself into your current form in the year 2039? I'm pretty sure we never met before. If we did, I don't remember. What were you called back then? I'm confused."

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will raised an eyebrow. "Wait. You were an ordinary human being who became a God? HOW exactly did that happen?

"Going by MY world's year, it was in 2013 when some Disney Villains tried to use me to take over Equestria. I was brought here as a pawn. In the end, I helped saved Equestria from the Villains. As a reward, I was given the ability to soul-jump between my Real Human body back in my World and this Unicorn body you see before you. I've been coming and going since around the time Princess Twilight and her friends return the Elements to the Tree of Harmony quite some time ago, which by the way, the Elements have recently been used to stop the Pony of Shadows.

"And what do you mean by, Though I probably would definitely remember you from back then as you actually made yourself into your current form in the year 2039? I'm pretty sure we never met before. If we did, I don't remember. What were you called back then? I'm confused."

TU: Yeah plus I changed my name to Techno Universal in 2039 to when my name was originally John. Anyways apparently I was likely designed as a god from the very beginning when my soul first came into existence in 2001. Plus for me everything in me just skyrocketed from 2014 as I started to release who I was and what my mission for the world was. Anyways it would be a bad idea for me to soul jump with my past self as it could potentially break the timeline plus my past self could already sometimes see what I experienced here in equestria. Anyways one of the best feelings ever is when our massive capes are flowing in the wind like now! Even though it's just my system moving them!

"Don't worry about MY soul jumps. I usually soul jump from my world to here whenever I go to sleep. And no matter how long I stay in one world, I would usually wake up the next day, having missed nothing important. When one body's asleep, the other's getting his rest. For me, the time flow between the two worlds is NOT 1:1 usually. So there are no real dangerous consequences to my Soul Jumping."

"As for knowing about the future in Equestria, the way it works for me is like this:

On Saturday night when an "episode" like "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows" first airs, when I jump to Equestria in my sleep, my memories of watching the episode on T.V. is locked away. This keeps me from being a Walking Spoiler. Then, As I live through the episode, my memories of the episode, or E-Memories, as I call them, can be opened up as they happen and I could chose to stay in the dark by not opening the E-memories if I wanted. For example, at the Scavenger Hunt part of the episode I was "off-screen" with Shining Armor, Candace, and Spike. Whenever the Mane 6 would find another clue, I would be able to remember the moment from watching it at home. Then I could easily tell Shining how far along the girls are in the game. So, no, I never really had to worry about messing up the time line like that. I hope you were able to understand all that. 

"As for you being a God, I hope you're not saying you're the original God in the Holy Bible that created all of my World in 6 days then rest on the 7th. That would make the Fundamentalists go into rage for a very long time. No, it sounds like you were meant to become a new God. Am I having the right idea?"

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Don't worry about MY soul jumps. I usually soul jump from my world to here whenever I go to sleep. And no matter how long I stay in one world, I would usually wake up the next day, having missed nothing important. When one body's asleep, the other's getting his rest. For me, the time flow between the two worlds is NOT 1:1 usually. So there are no real dangerous consequences to my Soul Jumping."

"As for knowing about the future in Equestria, the way it works for me is like this:

On Saturday night when an "episode" like "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows" first airs, when I jump to Equestria in my sleep, my memories of watching the episode on T.V. is locked away. This keeps me from being a Walking Spoiler. Then, As I live through the episode, my memories of the episode, or E-Memories, as I call them, can be opened up as they happen and I could chose to stay in the dark by not opening the E-memories if I wanted. For example, at the Scavenger Hunt part of the episode I was "off-screen" with Shining Armor, Candace, and Spike. Whenever the Mane 6 would find another clue, I would be able to remember the moment from watching it at home. Then I could easily tell Shining how far along the girls are in the game. So, no, I never really had to worry about messing up the time line like that. I hope you were able to understand all that. 

"As for you being a God, I hope you're not saying you're the original God in the Holy Bible that created all of my World in 6 days then rest on the 7th. That would make the Fundamentalists go into rage for a very long time. No, it sounds like you were meant to become a new God. Am I having the right idea?"

TU: Well really I was actually created as like a perfect God by the original creator of earth to finish his work by bringing heaven to earth. However Troneon ended up being like heaven 2.0 as it was highly improved and people got the freedom to do whatever they wanted in their own virtual universes so they could basically be gods over their own words! Anyways when I watched a new episode of MLP I would get visual memories of myself in my lab dealing with the situation. Like I am usually in my control room in my lab that's deep under our hooves and today I'm just taking a day off! Plus back around the 2020s massive capes became a huge trend in the would all because of me. Like the capes really just showed off how much power I actually had and how much potential I had.

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I was actually created as like a perfect God by the original creator of earth to finish his work by bringing heaven to earth. However Troneon ended up being like heaven 2.0 as it was highly improved and people got the freedom to do whatever they wanted in their own virtual universes so they could basically be gods over their own words! Anyways when I watched a new episode of MLP I would get visual memories of myself in my lab dealing with the situation. Like I am usually in my control room in my lab that's deep under our hooves and today I'm just taking a day off! Plus back around the 2020s massive capes became a huge trend in the would all because of me. Like the capes really just showed off how much power I actually had and how much potential I had.

Will thought. There was a faint feeling in his mind.

"Techno," Will said. "Right now, for my human self who went to bed before waking up in Equestria this morning, the year is 2017. Perhaps you remember meeting me sometime after that back on Earth. It's okay. You can tell me how we met back then. When I return to Earth, any sensitive information I might learn today will get locked away deep inside my mind. So please be honest: How did we met before on Earth?"

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will thought. There was a faint feeling in his mind.

"Techno," Will said. "Right now, for my human self who went to bed before waking up in Equestria this morning, the year is 2017. Perhaps you remember meeting me sometime after that back on Earth. It's okay. You can tell me how we met back then. When I return to Earth, any sensitive information I might learn today will get locked away deep inside my mind. So please be honest: How did we met before on Earth?"

Well really to be honest I was thinking you met up with me at one of my public meeting events in the city of Melbourne. So you were in Melbourne on a holiday and you then attended one of my public fan meet up events and we got to chat together there. :)

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well really to be honest I was thinking you met up with me at one of my public meeting events in the city of Melbourne. So you were in Melbourne on a holiday and you then attended one of my public fan meet up events and we got to chat together there. :)

Will started to think. "Remind me: when we met, was that before or after you created Troneon? Also do you remember what we chatted about specifically? How did you discovered you were an Universal Being and you were were destined to do all this?"

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will started to think. "Remind me: when we met, was that before or after you created Troneon? Also do you remember what we chatted about specifically? How did you discovered you were an Universal Being and you were were destined to do all this?"

Well Troneon was actually created in the year 2050 so it's before that! Anyways it was just how naturally gifted and multitalented I was in my teenage years that seriously said that there was something very different and special about me. :)

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Well Troneon was actually created in the year 2050 so it's before that! Anyways it was just how naturally gifted and multitalented I was in my teenage years that seriously said that there was something very different and special about me. :)

"You know, with my soul jumping and, if you can keep a secret, the fact that I carry the soul of Changeling in me, I must also be special like you," Will said. "Can I give you a hug for the first time in apparently a long time?" He asked as he opened his fore hooves.

51 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"You know, with my soul jumping and, if you can keep a secret, the fact that I carry the soul of Changeling in me, I must also be special like you," Will said. "Can I give you a hug for the first time in apparently a long time?" He asked as he opened his fore hooves.

Techno then smiled and hugged Will closely...

TU: Aww it feels so good to hug you again after all this time!

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then smiled and hugged Will closely...

TU: Aww it feels so good to hug you again after all this time!

As Will and Techno hug each other, their capes wrap around them like a warm blanket. "To be hugged by a God-like person is amazing. I don't ever want to let go!" The Unicorn said.

"You know, Techno" Will said. "My inner Changeling wants some love too. Could you give us some?" 

10 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As Will and Techno hug each other, their capes wrap around them like a warm blanket. "To be hugged by a God-like person is amazing. I don't ever want to let go!" The Unicorn said.

"You know, Techno" Will said. "My inner Changeling wants some love too. Could you give us some?" 

TU: Ohh of course! The changeling should be experiencing this very hug right now along side you! Anyways I guess that amazing feeling was why people loved my hugs so much back when I was human!

• Brohoof 1

On 11/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh of course! The changeling should be experiencing this very hug right now along side you! Anyways I guess that amazing feeling was why people loved my hugs so much back when I was human!

"Okay, this might sound odd. But you are amazing to admire. I think both me and my Changeling might be falling for you. I hope that doesn't bother you" U. Will blushed.

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Okay, this might sound odd. But you are amazing to admire. I think both me and my Changeling might be falling for you. I hope that doesn't bother you" U. Will blushed.

TU: Well to be honest I'm sort of getting an interest with you! Like some sort of romantic interest! Anyways I know of this other equestrian universe where everyone are attractive female anthros! It's a very strange place and maybe we could take a look at it as it's very interesting!

Techno was also blushing a bit...

Edited by Techno Universal

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest I'm sort of getting an interest with you! Like some sort of romantic interest! Anyways I know of this other equestrian universe where everyone are attractive female anthros! It's a very strange place and maybe we could take a look at it as it's very interesting!

Techno was also blushing a bit...

At this point, Will's Changeling Counterpart switched out. "Oh sorry. Even the smallest amount of love coming off of a God like you is addictive! You're not the kind of God to be easily offended, are you?" He asked as fearful as he once sound facing his evil Queen of a mother in the past!

A Magic Mirror appeared with the Original Unicorn Will inside, saying, "You know, me and my Changeling may be gay, but this universe where everyone's a female anthro sounds hot! Can you really take us there?"

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

At this point, Will's Changeling Counterpart switched out. "Oh sorry. Even the smallest amount of love coming off of a God like you is addictive! You're not the kind of God to be easily offended, are you?" He asked as fearful as he once sound facing his evil Queen of a mother in the past!

A Magic Mirror appeared with the Original Unicorn Will inside, saying, "You know, me and my Changeling may be gay, but this universe where everyone's a female anthro sounds hot! Can you really take us there?"

TU: Well really I don't get easily offended as I'm just all cool! Anyways I guess I'll take you to the female anthro universe then!

Techno then ported himself and Will to the anthro universe. They were in Ponyville and everyone around them were female anthros and they were all wearing attractive outfits. Techno and Will were now female anthros to and Will was wearing an interesting purple dress while Techno was wearing a beautiful blue outfit...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.pngimage.thumb.png.657ba6d7e7b73cda9ffc81e5d585180f.png

TU: To be honest we seriously look amazing here and it's quite windy here to so we seriously look amazing with our outfits getting windswept! Plus we can instantly change our outfits to whatever we want at any time!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I don't get easily offended as I'm just all cool! Anyways I guess I'll take you to the female anthro universe then!

Techno then ported himself and Will to the anthro universe. They were in Ponyville and everyone around them were female anthros and they were all wearing attractive outfits. Techno and Will were now female anthros to and Will was wearing an interesting purple dress while Techno was wearing a beautiful blue outfit...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.pngimage.thumb.png.657ba6d7e7b73cda9ffc81e5d585180f.png

TU: To be honest we seriously look amazing here and it's quite windy here to so we seriously look amazing with our outfits getting windswept! Plus we can instantly change our outfits to whatever we want at any time!

Even with holes still in her hands and feet, the female C. Will felt beautiful!

"You're amazing, Techno! Isn't there anything you can't do? Seriously, anything at all? And can I please hug you and kiss you and have some of that love?" She said with hearts in her eyes.

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Even with holes still in her hands and feet, the female C. Will felt beautiful!

"You're amazing, Techno! Isn't there anything you can't do? Seriously, anything at all? And can I please hug you and kiss you and have some of that love?" She said with hearts in her eyes.

TU: Okay why not!

Techno then hugged with Will closely. His outfit then changed to a beautiful woolly Greek dress that was extremely soft and cuddly...

image.thumb.png.40063981ae4162edc45d791494c3b9a3.png

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay why not!

Techno then hugged with Will closely. His outfit then changed to a beautiful woolly Greek dress that was extremely soft and cuddly...

image.thumb.png.40063981ae4162edc45d791494c3b9a3.png

"Wow! Your love taste delicious!" C. Will said as "she" soaked it up. "Seriously, what can you NOT do?"