Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Willy Adventures (An 1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

Will Guide

28 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Wow! Your love taste delicious!" C. Will said as "she" soaked it up. "Seriously, what can you NOT do?"

TU: Well there's a ton of things that I can't exactly do as they would simply break the universe! Anyways here's another outfit out of several that I have in mind for you!

Techno then changed Will's outfit...

image.thumb.png.173370bd330f4cce9adf3a8e732113f5.png

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well there's a ton of things that I can't exactly do as they would simply break the universe! Anyways here's another outfit out of several that I have in mind for you!

image.thumb.png.173370bd330f4cce9adf3a8e732113f5.png

"I love this outfit the best when I'm not planning to be fancy. So easy to move around in." C. Will said with a twirl.

"What examples of universe-breaking things are you talking about?"

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"I love this outfit the best when I'm not planning to be fancy. So easy to move around in." C. Will said with a twirl.

"What examples of universe-breaking things are you talking about?"

TU: Yeah it's like creating too many universes at the same time would overwrite other existing universes and also for me going too OP would get extremely boring so I do limit my own power to! Anyways I wonder how I look in this outfit!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.png.d53367cb41b05d69a37a543e11b65deb.png

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's like creating too many universes at the same time would overwrite other existing universes and also for me going too OP would get extremely boring so I do limit my own power to! Anyways I wonder how I look in this outfit!

image.thumb.png.d53367cb41b05d69a37a543e11b65deb.png

C. Will couldn't help but soak up the love he was feeling for these clothes and Techno's playful attitude. "Oh, this love I'm tasting is intoxicating!" I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Can you give me a outfit a Disney female would wear and I shall imitate the correct character to go with it?"

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

C. Will couldn't help but soak up the love he was feeling for these clothes and Techno's playful attitude. "Oh, this love I'm tasting is intoxicating!" I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Can you give me a outfit a Disney female would wear and I shall imitate the correct character to go with it?"

TU: Of course your not hurting me there! Anyways hopefully this one is good!

Techno then changed Will's outfit. Rarity was also jogging around nearby in her swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.3933c42bb79ad9118042db192b09996a.png

image.thumb.png.6df1b220723544e190140c750e12a7d2.png

21 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Of course your not hurting me there! Anyways hopefully this one is good!

Techno then changed Will's outfit. Rarity was also jogging around nearby in her swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.3933c42bb79ad9118042db192b09996a.png

image.thumb.png.6df1b220723544e190140c750e12a7d2.png

Seeing the toga, C. Will took the appearance of a female version of Disney's Hercules to go with it. After a while, the Wills "switched drivers".

U. Will appeared as a hot female version of himself. "Would have preferred looking like a buff bodybuilder, but okay."

He asked Techno, "You know? Can you think of a time during all these centuries apparently when I had help you that I might have forgotten? Maybe I gave you some inspiration, advice, or just plain helped out with a job you had for me? Surely our paths must have crossed a few times before and I simply don't remember them because of how my memories work between the soul jumping. Surely I must have done something worthwhile for you in the past."

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Seeing the toga, C. Will took the appearance of a female version of Disney's Hercules to go with it. After a while, the Wills "switched drivers".

U. Will appeared as a hot female version of himself. "Would have preferred looking like a buff bodybuilder, but okay."

He asked Techno, "You know? Can you think of a time during all these centuries apparently when I had help you that I might have forgotten? Maybe I gave you some inspiration, advice, or just plain helped out with a job you had for me? Surely our paths must have crossed a few times before and I simply don't remember them because of how my memories work between the soul jumping. Surely I must have done something worthwhile for you in the past."

TU: Well to be honest I believe I very faintly remember that you gave me a design idea for the mechanism design for the ponies and it was a massive thing that ultimately fixed a massive flaw with my original design but I just don't remember what it was. Anyways your impersonation was really good and I've got a couple of outfits in mind for us!

Techno then changed his outfit to an interesting Celestia themed outfit...

image.thumb.png.a0871b49799d143c7f02cc9945f7748d.png

TU: Yeah I believe I look good in this!

• Brohoof 1

On 11/18/2017 at 5:36 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well to be honest I believe I very faintly remember that you gave me a design idea for the mechanism design for the ponies and it was a massive thing that ultimately fixed a massive flaw with my original design but I just don't remember what it was. Anyways your impersonation was really good and I've got a couple of outfits in mind for us!

Techno then changed his outfit to an interesting Celestia themed outfit...

image.thumb.png.a0871b49799d143c7f02cc9945f7748d.png

TU: Yeah I believe I look good in this!

U. Will blushed. "You sure do, Techno"

"So, since you're the Creator of this world, I must ask: Did you create every single soul in this world or just a portion of them? What about me? I was born elsewhere. So I doubt you created me. What about the wicked villains like Chrysalis and Tirek?"

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

U. Will blushed. "You sure do, Techno"

"So, since you're the Creator of this world, I must ask: Did you create every single soul in this world or just a portion of them? What about me? I was born elsewhere. So I doubt you created me. What about the wicked villains like Chrysalis and Tirek?"

TU: Well really every soul here existed long before I existed so all of them were humans in an earth universe at one point so they really just have bodies that were created by me. Anyways to be honest I never created the villains as all threats to equestria were created by my evil brother Herobrien. His real name is Glitch but he changed his name to Herobrien when he became evil. Anyways  here's an outfit for you!

image.thumb.jpeg.25da0ccae790909c6bd334418f9c0bbf.jpeg

On 11/20/2017 at 9:55 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really every soul here existed long before I existed so all of them were humans in an earth universe at one point so they really just have bodies that were created by me. Anyways to be honest I never created the villains as all threats to equestria were created by my evil brother Herobrien. His real name is Glitch but he changed his name to Herobrien when he became evil. Anyways  here's an outfit for you!

image.thumb.jpeg.25da0ccae790909c6bd334418f9c0bbf.jpeg

"The outfit's nice, but wait, you said your brother changed his name when he turned evil, right? So, he wasn't always evil, was he? If so, how did that happened?"

20 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"The outfit's nice, but wait, you said your brother changed his name when he turned evil, right? So, he wasn't always evil, was he? If so, how did that happened?"

TU: Well it was in the beginning in the year 2045 when I made myself into my current form. My brother had become extremely jealous over my work and he then handed himself over to the universal chaos system but by the time I let him join the project and made him into a pony it was too late to stop him from becoming Herobrien. Though I think this would look good on me!

image.thumb.png.24aa1e4223ff04514ea0a19c9632d73a.png

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well it was in the beginning in the year 2045 when I made myself into my current form. My brother had become extremely jealous over my work and he then handed himself over to the universal chaos system but by the time I let him join the project and made him into a pony it was too late to stop him from becoming Herobrien. Though I think this would look good on me!

image.thumb.png.24aa1e4223ff04514ea0a19c9632d73a.png

Will stared for a few moments at the sexy outfit before continuing with, "So did you two ever got along in your childhood? 'Cause that story sounds sad."

42 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

TU: Well we were really close to each other in the beginning but we then went down our own paths and that's when I completely forgot about his existence. He didn't approach me until that day that I made it all up to him. Anyways just look at Rarity over there!

Rarity was walking around nearby showing off her swimsuit that she was wearing...

image.thumb.png.286fe6394260570fa4977f528d6e5ad9.png

Edited by Techno Universal

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well we were really close to each other in the beginning but we then went down our own paths and that's when I completely forgot about his existence. He didn't approach me until that day that I made it all up to him. Anyways just look at Rarity over there!

Rarity was walking around nearby showing off her swimsuit that she was wearing...

image.thumb.png.286fe6394260570fa4977f528d6e5ad9.png

As Will heard the story, he couldn't help but see an image of a young Unicorn colt that was consumed by Darkness. Ooh, that's creepy. Take it away!

Trying to take his mind off the dark image, Will followed Rarity.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

As Will heard the story, he couldn't help but see an image of a young Unicorn colt that was consumed by Darkness. Ooh, that's creepy. Take it away!

Trying to take his mind off the dark image, Will followed Rarity.

This made Techno very confused as he hadn't seen the image....

TU: Uhh what image is it Will? Though Rarity really dose look amazing in her swimsuit there!

Techno then followed Will as Rarity walked through Ponyville...

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

This made Techno very confused as he hadn't seen the image....

TU: Uhh what image is it Will? Though Rarity really dose look amazing in her swimsuit there!

Techno then followed Will as Rarity walked through Ponyville...

"Sorry, it's just I think at some point in Equestria's history, someone else was consumed by Darkness and turned evil out of jealousy, like what apparently happened to your brother. But enough about that, what other abilities can you do safely?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Sorry, it's just I think at some point in Equestria's history, someone else was consumed by Darkness and turned evil, like what apparently happened to your brother. But enough about that, what other abilities can you do safely?"

TU: Well I can't spawn in and delete most objects plus another one is adding magical properties to something like how our massive capes have magical properties! Though our capes really do feel amazing as they flow with the strong winds here! And we need good outfits for this to!

Techno then changed Will's outfit to a beautiful white dress while Techno changed his outfit to a dress that was themed off Celestia. Their outfits looked amazing as they were getting swept up by the wind...

image.thumb.png.a673f9bea68a425556507ac9dff7b56d.pngimage.thumb.png.b194389d3a68c901d2521a60cdba26b7.png 

On 11/27/2017 at 8:37 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I can't spawn in and delete most objects plus another one is adding magical properties to something like how our massive capes have magical properties! Though our capes really do feel amazing as they flow with the strong winds here! And we need good outfits for this to!

Techno then changed Will's outfit to a beautiful white dress while Techno changed his outfit to a dress that was themed off Celestia. Their outfits looked amazing as they were getting swept up by the wind...

image.thumb.png.a673f9bea68a425556507ac9dff7b56d.pngimage.thumb.png.b194389d3a68c901d2521a60cdba26b7.png 

Will then asked, "Can you show me your most powerful form within safety levels? Or at least the most powerful form that can be hugged safely? Because by God, I really want to give a hug to your true form if that's possible." Will gave very pleading eyes!:please:

Edited by WiiGuy2014

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will then asked, "Can you show me your most powerful form within safety levels? Or at least the most powerful form that can be hugged safely? Because by God, I really want to give a hug to your true form if that's possible." Will gave very pleading eyes!:please:

TU: Well honestly I'm actually in my most powerful form right now! Though technically my most powerful form would be when my switch has been flipped and I'm in battle and that most powerful form would also be my most dangerous so I'm not going to bother with my switch here as it would end very badly. Though I guess I could try this if you want to hug me!

Techno then changed his outfit and his fur was now extremely soft and his outfit had very soft fabric to...

image.thumb.png.fc5e5f1db6d82ee36d0b2efec6266ec3.png

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well honestly I'm actually in my most powerful form right now! Though technically my most powerful form would be when my switch has been flipped and I'm in battle and that most powerful form would also be my most dangerous so I'm not going to bother with my switch here as it would end very badly. Though I guess I could try this if you want to hug me!

Techno then changed his outfit and his fur was now extremely soft and his outfit had very soft fabric to...

image.thumb.png.fc5e5f1db6d82ee36d0b2efec6266ec3.png

Both Unicorn and Changeling Wills were amazed and both wanted to hug the soft-looking beautiful Woman Techno. So they shape-shifted their body so that U. Will had one side and C. Will had the other. They slowly approached the God Woman, a little afraid that they could cause all of existence to collapse, but when she opened her arms as an invitation, the fear went away and they embraced each other.

"Oh, you feel softer than the softest teddy bear I've ever hugged." U. Will said with her side of mouth. "And I feel a lot of tempting love coming off you. May I soak it up?" C. Will begged from her side. "Oh, you're so amazing that we might never let go!" Both Wills praised the God Alicorn.

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Both Unicorn and Changeling Wills were amazed and both wanted to hug the soft-looking beautiful Woman Techno. So they shape-shifted their body so that U. Will had one side and C. Will had the other. They slowly approached the God Woman, a little afraid that they could cause all of existence to collapse, but when she opened her arms as an invitation, the fear went away and they embraced each other.

"Oh, you feel softer than the softest teddy bear I've ever hugged." U. Will said with her side of mouth. "And I feel a lot of tempting love coming off you. May I soak it up?" C. Will begged from her side. "Oh, you're so amazing that we might never let go!" Both Wills praised the God Alicorn.

TU: I really love this to! Like why don't you receive all the love you can! Plus I sort of never want to let go of you myself! Though you two are really soft to hug because of the outfits your wearing!

It was quite windy with a warm breeze so their capes and outfits were flowing in the wind...

TU: Plus just listenin to our capes rustle as they flutter around in the wind!

On 11/29/2017 at 7:41 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: I really love this to! Like why don't you receive all the love you can! Plus I sort of never want to let go of you myself! Though you two are really soft to hug because of the outfits your wearing!

It was quite windy with a warm breeze so their capes and outfits were flowing in the wind...

TU: Plus just listenin to our capes rustle as they flutter around in the wind!

As C. Will soaked up the love, it happened. She started to grow until she was much larger than Techno and her muscles were like a bodybuilder. She now looked like an Amazon Female Warrior from Legends. "Oh, I'm sorry" Will blushed. "Apparently, too much love, especially from a God like you can make a creature like me bulk out and grow as if I've been working out all my life. This doesn't scare you, does it?" She asked worriedly.

7 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As C. Will soaked up the love, it happened. She started to grow until she was much larger than Techno and her muscles were like a bodybuilder. She now looked like an Amazon Female Warrior from Legends. "Oh, I'm sorry" Will blushed. "Apparently, too much love, especially from a God like you can make a creature like me bulk out and grow as if I've been working out all my life. This doesn't scare you, does it?" She asked worriedly.

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then looked up at Will with a smile...

TU: Well it's actually quite obvious you aren't scaring me! Though I think I've got the perfect outfits for us!

Techno then changed Wills outfit to an outfit that represented a tribal worrier. While Techno also changed his outfit and he now looked like a tribe member from the MLP season five final...

image.thumb.jpeg.d84cc140ac89ed2b7a954187e6316298.jpeg image.thumb.png.0d8490979b16bcab5cd65bf4325aa1e0.png

Edited by Techno Universal

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@WiiGuy2014

Techno then looked up at Will with a smile...

TU: Well it's actually quite obvious you aren't scaring me! Though I think I've got the perfect outfits for us!

Techno then changed Wills outfit to an outfit that represented a tribal worrier. While Techno also changed his outfit and he now looked like a tribe member from the MLP season five final...

image.thumb.jpeg.d84cc140ac89ed2b7a954187e6316298.jpeg image.thumb.png.0d8490979b16bcab5cd65bf4325aa1e0.png

"They're just my new size. But I should warn you, I might keep growing so shall we move to less populated place?" The Amazon Warrior Changeling picked up the Alicorn Goddess gently like a child. "Here, let me give you a lift up to my shoulder to stand on so you can see the view."

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"They're just my new size. But I should warn you, I might keep growing so shall we move to less populated place?" The Amazon Warrior Changeling picked up the Alicorn Goddess gently like a child. "Here, let me give you a lift up to my shoulder to stand on so you can see the view."

TU: Ohh okay thanks! Anyways it's probably best that we go to like an empty grass felid somewhere! 

Will's cape was also growing with Will's size and Techno was now admiring his and Will's capes as they were flowing in the wind behind them...

TU: Ohh! Look at those beutiful mares down there in those outfits! image.thumb.jpeg.78d8c91bd5a5097ca1ff2f30748d9eb1.jpeg

• Brohoof 1