Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Willy Adventures (An 1x1 w/ Techno Universal)

Will Guide

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I made myself into this form simply to make myself immortal and to give myself thease amazing abilities with the technology it's loaded up with! Plus I believe all of us are actually robots under our external skin!

"I believe my soul is quite adaptable no matter what kind of body it ends up in." Will said as he checked his map on his MagicTek Device (MTD, for short). "Oh, look! We should be reaching one of the ruins right now. Are you ready to lead us through it, Techno?"

28 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"I believe my soul is quite adaptable no matter what kind of body it ends up in." Will said as he checked his map on his MagicTek Device (MTD, for short). "Oh, look! We should be reaching one of the ruins right now. Are you ready to lead us through it, Techno?"

TU: Ahh yes of course!

Techno and Will then went down through some stone brick underground tunnels. They then came across a very futuristic looking door that was made of metal...

TU: Ohh this looks like something that would be in my lab! But I don't exactly remember what this room holds plus X-Ray systems won't be able to see through the metal that this room is made out of.

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ahh yes of course!

Techno and Will then went down through some stone brick underground tunnels. They then came across a very futuristic looking door that was made of metal...

TU: Ohh this looks like something that would be in my lab! But I don't exactly remember what this room holds plus X-Ray systems won't be able to see through the metal that this room is made out of.

Will examined the door and discovered his MTD could connect with it. "A-ha!. There's a riddle encrypted we need to solve to open the door"

What costs nothing, but is worth everything that one person can't own but two people can share?

The Sphinx that has joined our group earlier couldn't helped but scoff a bit at the obvious riddle. "HA. I'm the master of riddles, but let's see how you and Techno can answer them, Will."

"Yes, I can already guess the answer," Will said. "But have you figured it out, Techno?"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

23 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will examined the door and discovered his MTD could connect with it. "A-ha!. There's a riddle encrypted we need to solve to open the door"

What costs nothing, but is worth everything that one person can't own but two people can share?

The Sphinx that has joined our group earlier couldn't helped but scoff a bit at the obvious riddle. "HA. I'm the master of riddles, but let's see how you and Techno can answer them, Will."

"Yes, I can already guess the answer," Will said. "But have you figured it out, Techno?"

TU: Yeah I should know this! Wait ain't you the answer Will!?

The Sphinx was still watching curiously... 

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I should know this! Wait ain't you the answer Will!?

The Sphinx was still watching curiously... 

"In a sense, yes. But the answer is simple if you fill in this blank: ______________ is Magic!"

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

"In a sense, yes. But the answer is simple if you fill in this blank: ______________ is Magic!"

TU: OHH IT'S THE CELESTIAL LABS CATCH PHRASE FOR OUR MASSIVE PONY CREATION PROJECT FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!! I don't exactly know how I didn't remember that the first time! :)

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: OHH IT'S THE CELESTIAL LABS CATCH PHRASE FOR OUR MASSIVE PONY CREATION PROJECT FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!! I don't exactly know how I didn't remember that the first time! :)

Will chuckled. "Sometimes you just need a friend to remind you. Now, let's move!" 

Will, Techno, the Sphinx, Vinyl, and the whole Wolves group moved further into the temple.

(OOC: Your turn to set up the next room and/or challenge, techno!)

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will chuckled. "Sometimes you just need a friend to remind you. Now, let's move!" 

Will, Techno, the Sphinx, Vinyl, and the whole Wolves group moved further into the temple.

(OOC: Your turn to set up the next room and/or challenge, techno!)

They then entered the room to find that it was one of Techno's hidden storage rooms. There were robotic parts all around the place and there were several universal energy computers in there to. There was also a few old physical blueprint design books in there and one of them was for Will. There were even a few outfits that ended up in the room to...

TU: Hey Will I believe I've found the book that contains every single detail about what you are! Plus there's somehow a few outfits that ended up in here to. Anyways I quite like that one!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.png.b94726fb3de954bd1470f628f5732d7d.png

Edited by Techno Universal

58 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

They then entered the room to find that it was one of Techno's hidden storage rooms. There were robotic parts all around the place and there were several universal energy computers in there to. There was also a few old physical blueprint design books in there and one of them was for Will. There were even a few outfits that ended up in the room to...

TU: Hey Will I believe I've found the book that contains every single detail about what you are! Plus there's somehow a few outfits that ended up in here to. Anyways I quite like that one!

Techno then changed his outfit...

image.thumb.png.b94726fb3de954bd1470f628f5732d7d.png

Unicorn Will Guide was amazed by the blueprints. "You mean these are the blueprints for this body that my true soul is currently inhabiting?"

The Magic Mirror with Changeling Will Guide inside appeared. Even though he hasn't been driving the Will's shared body since playing the Giant Tower of Trouble for Techno to overcome, C. Will has been paying attention to everything that's been going since then. "Are there any blueprints for the Physical body I once had before I died in the Everfree Forest and my soul became a part of my Unicorn Host?"

20 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Unicorn Will Guide was amazed by the blueprints. "You mean these are the blueprints for this body that my true soul is currently inhabiting?"

The Magic Mirror with Changeling Will Guide inside appeared. Even though he hasn't been driving the Will's shared body since playing the Giant Tower of Trouble for Techno to overcome, C. Will has been paying attention to everything that's been going since then. "Are there any blueprints for the Physical body I once had before I died in the Everfree Forest and my soul became a part of my Unicorn Host?"

TU: Yeah apparently those blueprints are in that book to as that book includes the designs for every physical robotic body that you've inhabited! Plus I think there's even a book here that contains your soul's character personality map. It's really a book that describes who you are in extremely in depth detail!

On 12/15/2017 at 6:52 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah apparently those blueprints are in that book to as that book includes the designs for every physical robotic body that you've inhabited! Plus I think there's even a book here that contains your soul's character personality map. It's really a book that describes who you are in extremely in depth detail!

As Will discovered, he was able to scan all the blueprints into his MTD. He skimmed over his own body's blueprint

UNICORN WILL GUIDE 

Body: Red

Mane: Brown

Hooves: Yellow 

Eyes: Disney Blue

Clothing: Disney Blue Vest

Soul Character Personality Map: A Kind and gentle soul who travel across time and space forward and backwards between bodies and reincarnations. Sensitive memories are locked up as the character souljumps to help prevent troublesome anomalies. No matter how this soul travels to when, to where, into who, or into what, the core constant is that it wants to make the people it encounters happy.

TECHNO'S NOTES:

Perhaps this one is one of my Angels meant to help me. Shares an embarrassing habit I had as a human child from long ago. 

20 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As Will discovered, he was able to scan all the blueprints into his MTD. He skimmed over his own body's blueprint

UNICORN WILL GUIDE 

Body: Red

Mane: Brown

Hooves: Yellow 

Eyes: Disney Blue

Clothing: Disney Blue Vest

Soul Character Personality Map: A Kind and gentle soul who travel across time and space forward and backwards between bodies and reincarnations. Sensitive memories are locked up as the character souljumps to help prevent troublesome anomalies. No matter how this soul travels to when, to where, into who, or into what, the core constant is that it wants to make the people it encounters happy.

TECHNO'S NOTES:

Perhaps this one is one of my Angels meant to help me. Shares an embarrassing habit I had as a human child from long ago. 

TU: Yeah honestly that's really just your personality in a compressed description as there's actually a logic node graphic map of your personality here and it's extremely complex in it's layout. Anyways I really enjoyed that habit back in the day! Like my snot was quite salty and I seemed to really like salt! Anyways there really was some clever engineering in you even before I existed! Though when I was a writer for MLP I was also using ideas from you and a number of other friends as I really all gave you a chance to say what you wanted or thought should be in the show!

• Brohoof 1

On 12/18/2017 at 3:10 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah honestly that's really just your personality in a compressed description as there's actually a logic node graphic map of your personality here and it's extremely complex in it's layout. Anyways I really enjoyed that habit back in the day! Like my snot was quite salty and I seemed to really like salt! Anyways there really was some clever engineering in you even before I existed! Though when I was a writer for MLP I was also using ideas from you and a number of other friends as I really all gave you a chance to say what you wanted or thought should be in the show!

"That's great." Will said. Although, I can't seem to read your blueprint, Techno." He projected the blueprint up into the air with diagrams and information written in another language. "Can your translate what appears to be your bio, physical data and Soul Personality Map for me?"

28 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"That's great." Will said. Although, I can't seem to read your blueprint, Techno." He projected the blueprint up into the air with diagrams and information written in another language. "Can your translate what appears to be your bio, physical data and Soul Personality Map for me?"

TU: Yeah this is really all written in English but it's literally a graphical map of the mind cityscape that makes up my personality. Plus everything is labeled clearly and we can zoom into the buildings to see every single logic node and it's all extremely complicated in it's layout but we can actually see what everything does. Like over here is a regulator node and this particular one prevents me from being aggressive when it's active but it will get bypassed when my switch is flipped and I'm fighting against a threat.

"You know, with all this talk about you being an Universal Being, perhaps when we're done with visiting this female anthro universe, you can safely take me to your true universal body. I'm betting that alicorn body of yours is only a part of it, and your entire spirit and soul is made up of all these universes, especially Equestria and Troneon. Am I right in all that? And saying that if you die, all of these universes would cease to exist?"

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

"You know, with all this talk about you being an Universal Being, perhaps when we're done with visiting this female anthro universe, you can safely take me to your true universal body. I'm betting that alicorn body of yours is only a part of it, and your entire spirit and soul is made up of all these universes, especially Equestria and Troneon. Am I right in all that? And saying that if you die, all of these universes would cease to exist?"

TU: Yeah honestly this alicorn body has always been my true body but still because I'm in the fourth dimension to it would be physically impossible for you or even myself to see my full body. But still I could also take you to a place I call the neon city and it's basically my soul's brain in a way! Anyways if I did die basically all these universes would just get reset as basically me dying would trigger the Big Bang and that would just destroy and recreate everything.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah honestly this alicorn body has always been my true body but still because I'm in the fourth dimension to it would be physically impossible for you or even myself to see my full body. But still I could also take you to a place I call the neon city and it's basically my soul's brain in a way! Anyways if I did die basically all these universes would just get reset as basically me dying would trigger the Big Bang and that would just destroy and recreate everything.

"Since you didn't create my soul, only my body, What would happen to me or my Changeling soul should you die?"

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"Since you didn't create my soul, only my body, What would happen to me or my Changeling soul should you die?"

TU: Well if you're in this universe your soul would get completely reset to it's state of creation to.

(Okay maybe we could continue our contest RP in PM to! :) )

54 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well if you're in this universe your soul would get completely reset to it's state of creation to.

(Okay maybe we could continue our contest RP in PM to! :) )

"I see." Will said after letting it sink in.

"Okay, I'll want to visit this Neon City sometime later. But for now, why don't you lead us further into the ruins"

16 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

"I see." Will said after letting it sink in.

"Okay, I'll want to visit this Neon City sometime later. But for now, why don't you lead us further into the ruins"

Yeah like I think there's even some more interesting stuff down there!

Techno then continued down into the ruins to then get to what seemed to be a dressing room. There were loincloth briefs of all sorts of colours around the place and there were also more beautiful outfits and dresses there to...

image.thumb.jpeg.88c15714ee542bff56282549703698cb.jpeg

Edited by Techno Universal