Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

researching Will the character pages ever be fixed?

dosey doe

28 minutes ago, dosey doe said:

Example: 

Images work when posted in comments, but not in the sheet itself; also, html coding shows up in raw form; neither appear fixable from the user's side.

It isn't fixable from the client side.

I would like to hear what the plan is from the Support and Dev team. They kinda announced a new RP platform was in development using phpFox, but there has been no news on that front. Basically, I don't know if they will fix RP bugs if they are moving RP to the new forum. 

Hoping that the RP team, Canterlot Avenue, and the MLPF development team can coordinate a response. 

I would like to just add that I support the profiles working and hope they do soon. Please. Hopefully it's not off topic to post this.

It's extremely frustrating to me personally because I keep all my character art in there. Since I can only see it in wysiwyg edit mode and it doesn't actually look like that when saved (ironic!), it's a problem for referring artists to reference (no pun intended) when they and RP GMs have to navigate the mess of html that should be activated and invisible.

It looks perfect when in edit mode, then kinda dies when you save.

Another issue is the board not supporting BBC with no date of when it will, which limits my being able to reformat it into a coherent profile for when it actually gets fixed since the text box controls are actually slower for me than just coding the formatting. I'm old school lol

Edited by Lektra Bolt

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Blast Jeric beat me to the punch. Yes! We're working on fixing the shambles called character sheets at this moment. 

• The topic was locked