Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private a haunted mansion rp (1x1 with Drago Ryder)

reader8363

Marion looked at the house that she grew up in and walked in through the back door with her doll in her bag. The paintings that hung on the walls looked creepy from not being maintained for years after everyone left. She opened the door to her room and laid down.

She opened her eyes and hopped onto the floor and started walking aroynd7

Gale looks around the path as she walked towards a decrepit building. She had heard rumors of strange things going on within its walls, and figured that she may as well take a look. The fact that no one even lived there only seemed to encourage this line of thought. “Why do I get the feeling that this is probably a bad idea?” She thought, stopping at the steps of the mansion.

The front door slowly creaked open and hit the wall.

The doll headed into the kitchen while listening to her porcelain hooves clink against the tiles. It seemed to be longer than she remembered it being

Gale felt her ear plates fold back as the door to the mansion open, before walking towards the new opening. The wooden stairs and boards seemed to creek under her weight, only adding to her already tense nerves.  

The doll finally reached the kitchen and scooted a chair over to the counter and hopped up. She almost slipped off, but she was able to regain her balance and started opening cupboards to find if they left some food

Gale eventually entered the mansion and looked around in order to get a bearing of where she was. The room looked to be a foyer of some kind, which made sense given where she was currently. “I wonder if anyone lives here. There’s no way the door opened on its own.” The dragoness then walked a bit forward, despite the fact that her instincts were telling her to run.

A small breeze coming from the back door slammed the door shut.

The doll heard the sound and shrugged it off, then she found the cookie jar. She opened it up to see that there was fresh cookies inside. Then she started to get it onto the ground without breaking it

Gale heard a door close in a different part of the house and immediately turned away. For now, she’d just walk down a separate hall. At the very least, it would put some distance between her and whatever had caused the noise.

Marion's doll finally got the cookie jar down and started dragging it across the ground. She was able to carry plates, but never tried the jar before, so she decided to not risk breaking the back. It would still work, but not as well.

The gothic decorum was exactly as Gale expected to see within a supposedly haunted mansion. It help to set the tone if what might happen to those that entered the house. “I wonder how long it’s been since someone lived here.” She thought, glancing at a few paintings as she passed. 

The hook holding up one of the paintings broke and it fell to the floor, the frame splintering. 

The doll took a break from dragging the jar and pulled out a cookie to see that it was still fresh. It let out a small giggle that echoed through the house

Gale winced at the sound of the painting impacting the ground, and tried to dodge out of the way of any splinters that flew in her direction. “Ok, that probably isn’t normal.” She thought, before continuing on. The dragonessdragoness eventually found herself in one of the side rooms. The area looked like a bedroom a child would sleep in, if anything.

The doll placed the cookie back and started to move the jar with it's head past the bedrooms, until she reached the room where Marion's body was. She scooted the jar next to the bag and left to explore what became of her home.

As time passed, Gale figured that she might as well explore the room. It might give her some insoght as to (pwho possibly lively here. The dragoness then ran a paw over the bedsheets. The fabric was soft to the touch and sent a warm feeling up her spine, though the latter might’ve been adrenaline. Her entire body was tense just frok being in the mansion.

The doll was passing by the room, until she noticed a dragon standing there. She scurried under the dresser as quiet as she could with her hooves clinking on the ground.  She thought that no one else would be here.

One of Gale’s ear plates flicked upward at the sound of something moving across the floor and turned in the direction of the noise. “Is someone there?” The dragoness knew that getting into a potential fight while in such cramped spaces would lead to her being at the mercy of whatever else was in the mansion. As a result, she slowly made her way towards the door.

Marion's doll watched the dragon start to leave, then she hurried to the bed and climbed on top. She started looking for a book that she left behind after she moved out. Once she found it, she pushed it through the crack between the bed and the wall and hopped down after it

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be staying here much longer.” Gale then moved into the hall and began to look for either a place to hide or exit, The only problem with the latter was that she couldn’t remember the route she had used since she had entered the building. “Something isn’t right about any of this.” She thought to herself. Of course, the dragoness was a bit curious about the doll in a strange way. 

The doll started carrying the book back to her body and once she set it down next to the jar, she started following the dragon. She moved quickly and quietly as she could to get closer to the dragon before pouncing on the tail. 

Gale paused slightly when she felt the sudden increase in weight to her tail, and turned to get a better look as to what was behind her. While she was thankful that it was only the doll, that didn’t exactly ease her tension. The dragoness had no idea what it wanted from her, and considering the fact that it most likely couldn’t talk, communication was probably nonexistent. That being said, she did try to knock it off by gently swaying her tail.

The doll lost it's balance and fell onto the floor with a small clink, then it got up to brushed off the dust and decided to give being inside the doll a rest. It walked over to the wall and held up a hoof as if to say, "One moment" before closing it's eyes.

Marion shifted on the bed and let out a sneeze being climbing off the bed with a creak.

Gale was surprised to say the least when the doll moved away from her, but figured that she could indulge in her curiousity, if only for a moment. The dragoness then sat on the ground and waited for something to happen. “This is just getting weirder and weirder by the moment.” She thought to herself, looking around the area she had found herself in.

Marion grabbed the book and the jar, made room in her bags, and then she headed out to get her doll. As she was walking, she thought about why the dragon would be here. When she got to where the dragon and her doll is, she said as she gave a small bow, "Hello, it nice to talk with you."

Gale was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of Marion’s voice. “Oh, I didn’t know if anyone was here or not. I just sort of found this place and was somewhat curious about it.” Her tone was cautious, but also somewhat relaxed. At the very least, she might be out of danger for the moment. “If you don’t mind me asking, who are you?”

Edited by Drago Ryder

She said as she picked up her doll by the neck, "I'm Marion Erie, and welcome to my old home, where I used to torment my maids to the brink of tears with my doll." It was mostly true, but she didn't intended to torment them, that was just a side effect for being lazy-ish

• Brohoof 1