Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private a haunted mansion rp (1x1 with Drago Ryder)

reader8363

Marion tilted her head back and forth. Then she hopped on the taco and grabbed the lever to shut off the water. She shook off the water so that it wouldn't ruin the doll. Then it hopped off and signalled for Gale to follow her out of the greenhouse

It took a while for Gale to recover, but managed to see Marion’s doll and decided it would be best to do as it said. “Thanks for the help.” The dragoness figured it’d be best to not inform her about the balls of light that had entered her body, though. That would raise too many questions.

Marion nodded to Gale and went grabbed the book before heading to the door. As she was heading, she was pushing stuff out of the way to avoid problems. She knew that there was a few dangerous plants,  but she didn't think they would get out of hand.

Gale sighed as she looked around the greenhouse,not really expecting anything else to happen. ”I wonder where her actual body went this time?” The thought helped ti diestract her from her surroundings, at the very least.

Marion picked up the book and used it to smack a flower back. Then she climbed onto Gale back and placed the book on Gale's back and started showing her to the door leading towards the room where her body is laying.

Gale noticed the doll’s movements, but figured that it was nothing to worry about. The dragoness then opened the door leading to Marion’s body and looked it over. “Well, at least she’s alright.” The dragoness then continued on, trying to find anything else of interest within the mansion.

Marion  walked over to the crib and climbed into, before resting against the wood and closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and got up, then she said as she walked towards Gale, "Guess we should stick together for now on." She decided to keep her doll in the crib for now.

Gale raised a brow as the events unfolded, but decided to respond when Marion spoke. “I suppose that would be for the best.” The dragoness then looked around the room, keeping her guard up in case anything happened. “I saw some strange things earlier, but they didn’t do much.”

Lethe sat down and said as she kept herself from yawning, "we can talk about the garden later, what were these strange things that you saw?" She didn't know why she was tired in the first place, but she'll figure it out later.

Gale sighed as she tried to figure out a way to respond to Marion without worrying her too much. “When I was in the ball room, music played and a few balls of light looked like they were dancing. After a few minutes, they noticed me and... flew into my body.” 

Marion nodded and said as she got up and took the book off Gale's back, "hm, sounds like ghost from the past. Whenever my parents ever got home, they would have a party, but I'm not sure about the whole going into your body part. Maybe, somehow they were riled up." She sat back down and started flipping through the pages, looking for answers. 

Gale shrugged as she laid on the floor. This entire thing was exhausting to say the least. “To be honest, it’s probably nothing. I mean, that happened before I went outside in the first place, and nothing has happened that might’ve related to that.”

Marion thought about it and said while lost in thought, "Yeah, maybe, or it might be dormant till later." She thought about what she needed to do next. She didn't like the idea of breaking into her parents room, but it might have answers to questions

Gale gave a light shrug as she tapped her tail to the wooden floor. Her possible inhabitants were an unknown that she was curious about and yet afraid to think of. “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. So, what now?”

Marion felt more tired, then she stood up quickly and said as she shook her head paced around the room, "I got an idea, but I don't like it, we need to break into my parent's room."  She thought about the spirits outside the door and wondered if they were still out there. 

Gale gave a light nod and thought about how they might do such a feat. “I could probably force the door open, but if the frame is rottent, that could cuase the entire wall to collapse.” She muttered to herself. Fire was also out entirely for obvious reasons. “Is there some window we can get in through. I could give you a lift up.”

Marion shook her head and said, "They didn't want any problems." She stopped and took a deep breath, then she quickly removed the barricade the door, before she could stop herself, and swung the door open. The hallway outside was completely empty. She slowly stepped out into the hall and looked around

Gale was a bit surprised by the sudden action, but figured that at keast now they could move forward with whatever it was they were meant to do here. “That seemed a bit too easy.” She thought to herself as a chill rolled down her spine from a gust of wind. 

Marion almost collapsed from relief that nothing was waiting for them. She wanted Gale to be wrong, but she had a feeling that She might be right, it seemed to be odd that they just left. She heard something like whispering coming from behind her. She spun around to see nothing there. She quickly dismissed it as nerves, so that she would make herself go crazy

As Gale walked further down the hall, she began to look around the immediate area. The decor seemed to be relatively medieval in nature, What with the few paintings on the wall and the suits of armor. It was a bit unsettling to say the least, especially with the fact that the mansion was definitely haunted. “So, anything specific we’re looking for?” 

Marion turned around and said as she turned back around, "I'm not sure, just something that might not fit in with an ordinary family. " She gave a slight cold chuckle and added, "A pentagram would be a big thing to stick out." She turned up the stairs and started to head towards her parent's room

Gale felt her heart stop for a second as Marion spoke, and was starting to become suspicious of her. For all she knew, the mare could’ve been possessed by a ghost. “Right, I suppose that would be pretty out of the ordinary.” The dragoness then began to think of the own ghosts that had flown into her. They hadn’t made themselves known, but she didn’t have time to try to communicate with them.

Marion walked up to her parents' room and sat down outside of the door. She knew that she had to, but couldn't after all these years of listening to her parent's rule of never stepping into their room.