Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

researching Since some hours I don't receiving e-mails about concent which I follow

Fluttershy Friend

Hmm-- maybe double check if the notification and e-mail settings are correct. Also check if these mails aren't considered as spam by your e-mail service. Sometimes these tend to end up there.

Other than that, I'm not sure, never used e-mail notifications personally. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I would check to make sure that the notification settings didn't change for some reason. 

The email server may be also be acting up. I can't tell since I don't get email notifications. 

Possibly unrelated, but I went to go update my email address on the PV portal a little bit ago, and it's no longer synched to MLPF. I'm curious if that is something the admins have to update manually. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Yeah, I would check to make sure that the notification settings didn't change for some reason. 

The email server may be also be acting up. I can't tell since I don't get email notifications. 

Possibly unrelated, but I went to go update my email address on the PV portal a little bit ago, and it's no longer synched to MLPF. I'm curious if that is something the admins have to update manually. 

Actually, no, the admins in general can't sync the email addresses. That's something only the sysadmins can do. So @tinker can do it, but I can't. :(

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

Actually, no, the admins in general can't sync the email addresses. That's something only the sysadmins can do. So @tinker can do it, but I can't. :(

Sad Flutterface is sad. 

9041493.jpg

I'll PM tinker to see if that can be updated so perhaps then my notifications can work. They haven't for a long while and I'm guessing that may be why. 

• Brohoof 1