Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this place only for MineCraft?

rikax97

I've noticed that (as far as I can tell) people only seem to be talking about MineCraft here, which is nice and I'll probably join in at some point, but is this for other games too? The description of this place seems to say other stuff is here.

Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place or the answer is obvious, I'm new here. :muffins: 

2 hours ago, rikax97 said:

I've noticed that (as far as I can tell) people only seem to be talking about MineCraft here, which is nice and I'll probably join in at some point, but is this for other games too? The description of this place seems to say other stuff is here.

Sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong place or the answer is obvious, I'm new here. :muffins: 

Wut? I think you are on the wrong forum. This is an MLP forum, not a Minecraft forum. No one talks about Minecraft here unless it is in the "Everfree Forest" section. ^_^

15 minutes ago, Perish Song said:

As of now, minecraft is the only game in PoniArcade! Not sure why there are people in here trying to say otherwise!

Oh oops! I did not know this was the PoniArcade section of the forums! I thought he was just talking about the forum in general. :blink:

15 hours ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Oh oops! I did not know this was the PoniArcade section of the forums! I thought he was just talking about the forum in general. :blink:

Sorry, I wasn't very clear about that, still new to using forums in general :P

16 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if Minecraft is the only game anyone ever talks about, not that there's any other much better games out there............ *cough Civilization 5 cough* 

Great idea, I love Civ! It's a bit of a pain to play online, but that could good! :)

Edited by rikax97
I put a lower case c for Civ, and it was annoying me.
  • Brohoof 1

Terraria could be good. There's a mlp modpack that looks really good too, but I've heard modding on Terraria is fiddly, so I don't know if it's possible or too difficult to make a modded server. I'll try to find out more about it, but I'm gonna be honest, I know very little about coding myself :( .

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Perish Song said:

Pardon?  I'm not looking for game suggestions, thank you though.  :P

Yeah I guess Perish Song is right, this is a MC forum, how about I make a Discord server for talking about this more if anyone wants to? Probably easier to organise things too. I doubt anyone wants to use this, but just in case :P https://discord.gg/ggAewXh .

3 minutes ago, rikax97 said:

Yeah I guess Perish Song is right, this is a MC forum, how about I make a Discord server for talking about this more if anyone wants to? Probably easier to organise things too. I doubt anyone wants to use this, but just in case :P https://discord.gg/ggAewXh .

Oh no, sorry!  I was just confused because I wasn't sure why they were bringing that up and tagging me in it, lol.  Ya'll are welcome to talk about games here.  ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...