Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Anyone Usually Leave Out The Back Door Of Their House?

Denim&Venöm

Well at the new place I live at we always use the back door because well.. First the cars are back there, and the garages, and the front door of this place is warped so we don't like using it. So we go out the back door that leads to a balcony that goes to the garages and the parking area. I live in a little triplex kind of thing, where there are two units under me and we all get the whole top floor. So yeah we use the back door usually. Not the front. The other people that live in the other units also use the back doors more often too.

Pretty much; yeah. The back door leads to where the vehicles are parks, so that is the common point of exit. The front just leads to the yard.

As a kid I would go out the back so I can hop our wall and save me about 4 minutes of walking. Now I can't do that because my backyard is surrounded by other backyards. It also leads away from where my car is so I really have no reason to go in my backyard.

in my old house yeah, but it was more of a side door that lead to my Dad's office extension and the driveway. It just lead into teh kitchen which was like the heart of the house, there was always someone in there (animals included) or the utility room next to it. 

The front door is more for show anyway. 

Current house I use the front door, because the back door is our garden with a gauntlet side passage thats over grown and full of spiders this time of the year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My apartment is on the second floor and doesn't have a back door. I have a balcony, but if I tried leaving that way I'd have a long drop to the ground. So no, I think I'll stick with the front door and bypass the fuss of broken legs and assorted contusions. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have two back doors, a sliding one in the middle room and one in the laundry room. They both lead out to behind the house and I never have a reason to go out there, unless I want a little exercise by going around to the front to get to the car or garbage cans, which I don't. They're also not as easy to open as the front door. 

• 1 year later...

Never. That would require me to walk through the backyard, go through our fence, close the fence door, walk to the driveway, and get into my car. Too much unnecessary walking lol.

• 2 years later...