Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Trapped in Equestria - OOC 1x1 RP Forum - OPEN

Feather Scribbles

Our two (ponysona/persona) characters are driving in the middle of a merciless rainstorm across a highway circling a mountain, when suddenly, lightning strikes the road. My character sharply turns the steering wheel in a state of panic and sends the car crashing down the cliff. The pair miraculously escape the wreckage alive, but the two are pretty injured. Without any cell phone service and with the highway being over 100 meters directly above them, they spend the night inside of an overhang (which is almost a cave). At one point, one of them begins to explore the overhang a little when they fall down a shallow pit. The other character joins them, and the two realize they are in the middle of a passageway. One way leads to darkness, but coming from the other direction is an eerie light blue glow.

The two follow the ghostly blue light until they encounter what they think is the way out, due to the supposed moonlight. However, once they get closer, the two warp into the rock itself, and suddenly, somehow, they are outside... But not under the glow of the moonlight. Rather, oddly enough, it is daytime, and the highway is nowhere in sight. Instead, the two are surrounded by a field of flowers, and behind them, a large grove of towering deciduous trees.

Suddenly, the bushes begin to rustle, and the pair realize they are not alone. One passes out from their injuries before something emerges from the bushes... A pony.

In this RP, our two human characters arrive in Equestria and attempt to understand where they are, how they got there, and how to get home. But they know they cannot do all this alone... The resident ponies may be able to help them. The question is... will they trust them?

(Important Notes: Our two persona/ponysona characters are humans, and once they arrive in Equestria, they are still humans...)

Is anyone interested? If anyone is, then I'll take the time to post my ponysona/persona. :P

15 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Our two (ponysona/persona) characters are driving in the middle of a merciless rainstorm across a highway circling a mountain, when suddenly, lightning strikes the road. My character sharply turns the steering wheel in a state of panic and sends the car crashing down the cliff. The pair miraculously escape the wreckage alive, but the two are pretty injured. Without any cell phone service and with the highway being over 100 meters directly above them, they spend the night inside of an overhang (which is almost a cave). At one point, one of them begins to explore the overhang a little when they fall down a shallow pit. The other character joins them, and the two realize they are in the middle of a passageway. One way leads to darkness, but coming from the other direction is an eerie light blue glow.

The two follow the ghostly blue light until they encounter what they think is the way out, due to the supposed moonlight. However, once they get closer, the two warp into the rock itself, and suddenly, somehow, they are outside... But not under the glow of the moonlight. Rather, oddly enough, it is daytime, and the highway is nowhere in sight. Instead, the two are surrounded by a field of flowers, and behind them, a large grove of towering deciduous trees.

Suddenly, the bushes begin to rustle, and the pair realize they are not alone. One passes out from their injuries before something emerges from the bushes... A pony.

In this RP, our two human characters arrive in Equestria and attempt to understand where they are, how they got there, and how to get home. But they know they cannot do all this alone... The resident ponies may be able to help them. The question is... will they trust them?

(Important Notes: Our two persona/ponysona characters are humans, and once they arrive in Equestria, they are still humans...)

Is anyone interested? If anyone is, then I'll take the time to post my ponysona/persona. :P

Yeah I could maybe RP with you here! :)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Cool! ^^ Hey, will you be online in say... 4 and a half hours? x3

Well really to be honest I should still be online then! Even though I go to bed at 9PM my time and it's 5:40PM here right now I can still stay up late for you! :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

See you then! :) Oh, and one final thing... I have two personas/ponysonas (one is male, and the other is female), but I have decided to RP as my male persona/ponysona. :)

Ohh okay! Plus this RP will really get interesting with the massive capes! :)

• Brohoof 1

And my character will wear... (One sec)

A coat that looks like this:

14a17f58a4228f15dd1ea65302a34d71--mens-l

(Plus with a gold tie, and the buttons are golden. Underneath, he is wearing a black T-shirt.)

And boots that look like these:

2014-new-retro-combat-boots-winter-engla

(Plus, he wears white socks.)

And pants and a belt that look like these:

511TactStryke-2.jpg

As well as a top hat that looks like this:

Top%20Hat.jpg

In addition, he (his name is Trenzalore) always carries around a journal, an ink bottle and a quill, a comb, a pencil and a pencil sharpener, a detailed pocket book on herbs, a golden pocket watch, and a compass. And, since he is my persona, he looks like me. (I assume you know what I look like, yes?)

Edited by Feather Scribbles

17 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

And my character will wear... (One sec)

A coat that looks like this:

14a17f58a4228f15dd1ea65302a34d71--mens-l

(Plus with a gold tie, and the buttons are golden. Underneath, he is wearing a black T-shirt.)

And boots that look like these:

2014-new-retro-combat-boots-winter-engla

(Plus, he wears white socks.)

And pants and a belt that look like these:

511TactStryke-2.jpg

As well as a top hat that looks like this:

Top%20Hat.jpg

In addition, he (his name is Trenzalore) always carries around a journal, an ink bottle and a quill, a comb, a pencil and a pencil sharpener, a detailed pocket book on herbs, a golden pocket watch, and a compass. And, since he is my persona, he looks like me. (I assume you know what I look like, yes?)

Well of course I know what you look like! Anyways in the RP I'll probably be wearing something like this as I might be getting driven home by you from a creative outfit convention. Like I am quite a good designer myself so I'll probably would be wearing this at the convention to show off my work! :)image.thumb.jpeg.5c522404973362dd74cfc6243f028b44.jpeg

• Brohoof 1