Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightfall Gloam

Nightfall Gloam

1 minute ago, Soren Peregrinator said:

^ Same here. The holidays are not always the best time of year for some.

What is your favorite thing about Starlight? If you can't name one thing, could you list several?

I mainly like Starlight's voice as well as her design, and I feel like I can relate to her in some ways...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Do I at least get a hint as to who your forum crushes were? :please::please: 

How did I know this was going to happen?

I may as well say it here, then, and I guess just talk about it with those I've had (emphasis on HAD) a crush on through private message later on...

1. PuddingPonyPal
  2. SparklingSwirls
  3. Jade Fire

My heart was kinda racing as I was typing this... Guess its better that its out now though... Decided not to actually tag anyone though for reasons, and doubting anything would really happen between any of us...

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

I may as well say it here, then, and I guess just talk about it with those I've had (emphasis on HAD) a crush on through private message later on...

(I'll take this part out in case you change your mind and want to delete it)

My heart was kinda racing as I was typing this... Guess its better that its out now though... Decided not to actually tag anyone though for reasons, and doubting anything would really happen between any of us...

How did you know? Because you know I'm a shipper :nom: 

Aww that's really sweet :). I wasn't expecting you to actually list them, but hey I'm not complaining :P 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

How did you know? Because you know I'm a shipper :nom: 

Aww that's really sweet :). I wasn't expecting you to actually list them, but hey I'm not complaining :P 

Thanks. It was the morning here, and I have yet to have breakfast (which I predict will be pizza), so I kinda didn't feel like taking the time to think about certain hints about the people in question (though I guess I could have easily done that, like saying one girl traveled to Europe several times, and, like me, is interested in languages, though seems to only be into guys with cute European accents (tho I'm starting to learn Dutch, so idk), I could have said another is a big fan of Starlight, and that one of them is into a lot of nerdy things, and recently did a charity thing for Christmas)

But yeah, I also just prefer to take the simpler route and not cause too much confusion of conflict.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

1. PuddingPonyPal
  2. SparklingSwirls
  3. Jade Fire

Awh... :twi: I think it is very brave of you to list them. I couldn't bring myself if I had to do that. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I'll list them for you! :yay:

1. The_Gobo

2. Trotteur Sauvage

3. CyperHoof

I still miss people, but this is indeed correct. :P I know they feel the same. :D

@Nightfallicious Gloamiscus How old are you actually?

Just now, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

Haha, and now my ask page has turned into a crushes thread!

Why invite me then? :P

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

I'm 19, turning 20 in April

Because its fun to answer questions. I really should start an ask.fm page at some point.

19 already? I thought you were 15 or 16. :D

Yeah, that would be awesome. Sometimes I'm thinking of starting also an ask Hierok page... Maybe one day though

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2018 at 4:09 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

I really should start an ask.fm page at some point

Well I would gladly go on that and pelt questions at you there, but in the meantime, I'll just be asking here. :P 

I know this is a stereotype, but do you like vegemite? (Sorry if you find this offensive I meant absolutely nothing saying that, I was just curious and wanted to ask... I know stereotypes never fit everyone but if you found this offensive, I'm very very sorry :()

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Well I would gladly go on that and pelt questions at you there, but in the meantime, I'll just be asking here. :P 

I know this is a stereotype, but do you like vegemite? (Sorry if you find this offensive I meant absolutely nothing saying that, I was just curious and wanted to ask... I know stereotypes never fit everyone but if you found this offensive, I'm very very sorry :()

I don't have Vegemite often, but I'll eat it if I'm out of Nutella!

Also, you don't need to worry, I'm fine with asking questions about Australian stereotypes ^^

3 minutes ago, ultrairongorilla said:

What is it like living in Australia?

It's a very beautiful country, though spiders are kind of everywhere! Australia is also not 100% a desert, and its culture isn't that much different from most other Western societies.

However, if you plan on visiting, I DO NOT recommend during Spring, as magpies like to breed and lay their eggs during this season, and they will swoop if they see you under their tree.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ZethaPonderer said:

What does gloam mean? Is that a word? :)

It is a word, just not a common one. It is a noun that is synonymous with Twilight (yes, my name is literally just the masculine form of Twilight Sparkle).

Source: Dictionary.com

16 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Favorite Music?

Least Favorite Music?

Favorite Animal?

Favorite Food? 

Oh man, I'm so sorry, @IronM17!

1. My favourite music, based on how often I listen are pop, electronic and rock.
  2. My least favourite music is hip hop, though there are some hip hop musicians I'm starting to like
  3. I love cats!
  4. Good question... I'll go with Chilli Con Carne.

13 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Why sorry?

Which countries do you have visited?

Which Cities do you have visited?

Which Countries do you want to visit?

Which Cities do you want to visit?

1. Because I answered @ZethaPonderer's question sooner than yours, despite yours coming before his.
  2. Thailand, and that's about it really.
  3. Bangkok, Sydney (I want to live in Sydney), and Queensland. Won't mention the city I live in for the sake of privacy.
  4. I would LOVE to visit the Philippines, Japan, Thailand again, China, and lots of other Asian countries. Also want to visit New Zealand and The Netherlands because much of my family comes from those two countries.
  5. Manila, Cebu, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Bangkok again, Wellington and Amsterdam.
  • Brohoof 3